• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drank, cutty. 4oz in Sprite, 225mg Pregabalayne, 1mg Clonazolamayne. Getting WAY low on dosing zo's, via opiates. I'll shoot a half of Hareon one day, drank Codeine the other, always feel good. I got my psych giving me 5 Rx'es, all recreational, goddamn I'm good. Thinking of going to Pain Management, turn into a piece of shit again, turn up.

How do you down that disgusting stuff? Only way I could was yogurt + a caser. Tea was too nasty of a taste, and spoonful's made me nearly yak it up.
BTW; In your own exp, what's the absolute most euphoric Kratom?

It's easy for me to quaff down because of how much I enjoy the effects. I typically mix 14-20 grams of powder (Maeng Da mixed with Green Malay being the most potent and euphoric) in alkalinized water and chug it. Obviously the extracts and UEMD blends are more euphoric but they crush tolerance and are very expensive.

currently waiting on my people to wake up so I can get my morning fix....I don't understand how drug dealers sleep all day with people blowing their phone up

It was cocaine dealers that always really used to rile me up. "I'll be half an hour mate" wait an hour and message them to the reply "Be about an hour mate". Usually there is no reason for this other than them procrastinating.

Burnt offerings do you usually sniff all of your meth? I've not done that in years. I've always been of the school of thought it was an inferior high to vaping. If I didn't vape it I would take it orally most likely.

DHC, codeine, promethazine, 4-ME-TMP , 5 types of different benZOs .
Coffee, ciggies n ' noid smoke.
Coca cola n croissants.

Shot of h
Have been having a hell of a time hitting lately. Hate that shit...

Camel 99 Filter
Coffee... strong. Black.

Well more like afternoon, but when I woke up(was up late and took a shitload of benzo's with the gabapentin...got a couple adderal 20's and got laid though...) But 1mg of Suboxone,10mg of Valium and half a klonopin under the tounge, 20mg of Adderall snorted, 1800mg of Gabapentin. Shitty weed, all shake except two buds and dry, but got me high cuz I never smoke, gonna have to get more cuz I traded a blunt for two adderall 20's, and smoke with the person that got it for me, also feel suprisingy kinda euphoric/awake from the 20mg of Adderall,but maybe a combination. Was gonna save both of those for my early shift but I guese just one now, but would really like to go ahead and do the other 20mg, just did it to wake me up for work.

Last edited:
Vicious cycle ma dude, for real this shit is rough. The party stopped a long time ago w/ heroin for me, we're talking years of this bullshit. On and off, with MMT/BMT through out the last 4.5-5 yrs.

IV heroin all day, gonna start dosing bupe when I'm in W/D's tomorrow. I should've went thru my best dude and got the China White, but he takes so fucking long the majority of the time. His shit is so potent it had me bedridden the day after, had to be laced with some fent or analogues. Just put a 2mg k-pin under the ole' tongue and about to light a cig. My dude's girl is making a dope ass dinner, looking forward to bashing after we pass some doja around.

Status
Not open for further replies.