• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up early and...did a shot of heroin. That's all folks!
Hahahahahaha, nothing like poking yourself at 5 A.M. esp if it's a speedbawl!
Yes, I find that to be common, because it's on my mind as I attempt to sleep, or my Pit wakes me up because he needs to piss, either way, with my newly refreshed receptors, he gives me the perfect reason to get loaded.
---
6:43 A.M. poured up a muddy cup, 4oz prometh + codeine, 75mg Pregabalin, sorta experimenting on doses.. Took 300mg yesterday, what I originally thought was 600, either way, it make me quite drowsy, and also make me realize why I dropped out of math in college, then college itself. I'm terrible at math aside with drugs, and money, plus I spent about 95% of the time getting high and getting with loosies.

Microdosing LSD has been very therapeutic to friends of mine for depression, addictions (particularly amphetamine abuse). I would enjoy a microdose, but I prefer to go somewhat deep and reach a spiritual state with LSD.

How do Microdoses of LSD feel like? Do you completely trip out ? or how is your head? do you feel a mood lift but without any of the auditory and visual changes and psychedelic effects, Explain it to me.

Mildly psychedelic and stimulating headspace without it being a mindfuck. Light visuals depending on the dose IME, but a good time to go out on walk or enjoy LSD out in public without being too far gone.

OT: 1mg alprazolam subL + 600mg gabapentin + 0.5mg clonazepam subL + few bowls of the doja + Rockstar Energy

-400mgs Gabapentin (Currently on a taper from a prescribed 3,200mgs a day)

-1mg Clonazepam (Currently on a 8 month slow taper after taking an average of 4mgs for the past year)

-7 grams Maeng Da Kratom leaf powder

-1 gram UEMD Kratom

-2 grams Super Enhanced Bali kratom

-Coffee

A lot of people find benefits in microdosing LSD i.e 15-25mcgs, as they claim it enhances creativity and other tasks that require thinking outside of the box. The only issue is that unless you're the chemist, it's impossible to accurately gauge the exact dose. I've experimented with it before by taking 1/4 of a hit of blotter before work (I own multiple businesses) and I found it was counter productive as it exacerbated my anxiety, distracted me, and gave me a feeling like I was constantly coming up. I only take LSD in high dosages i.e 250mcs plus.

Someone I know wanted to trade me some speed for something else I had, and, despite my better judgment, I accepted the offer. So that's what I've been doing. It's not as good as the stuff I'd usually buy...I buy from one guy usually and his gear is always fire shards. This stuff is not from that guy and it's not as good. Any meth is going to be able to keep you awake; what separates the good from the bad IMO is how smooth the wakefulness is. If you still feel completely normal and well rested after 2 or 3 days of no sleep, then that's some good stuff. If you're awake but feel very fatigued, jittery, sweaty, "spun" etc then that's not so good stuff. This stuff is in the second category *sigh* Has a somewhat unusually acrid taste, too. Gross.

-7 grams Maeng Da Kratom leaf powder

-1 gram UEMD Kratom

-2 grams Super Enhanced Bali kratom
How do you down that disgusting stuff? Only way I could was yogurt + a caser. Tea was too nasty of a taste, and spoonful's made me nearly yak it up.
BTW; In your own exp, what's the absolute most euphoric Kratom?

^ I enjoy Bali kratom, personally. That's probably my favorite. I'm not sure that I'd call it "euphoric", though, but it's a nice high IMO

I think Bali's probably best for sedation/mood lift. It's a very mild thing though, so don't expect it to be like a perc @YKM. But the way I make the tea, I strain it so there's no pulp/grossness, it tastes good actually when it's finished (and I'm not BSing, I'd be the first one to say Kratom tastes like shit. I couldn't mix it with anything, that makes me want to throw up just thinking about it. And eating it straight, that's just disgusting.) But for some reason, with the tea I make it just tastes like plain old tea, lipton or something. And I boil it down to where I'm only drinking a half cup of liquid per dose.

OT: I'm gonna go drink some more Bali tea now :)

edit: don't buy the tinctures, they're just gimmicks, at least from the place I buy from. Can't speak on the enhanced powders..

Last edited:
Super tiny piece of suboxone since I'm going to need to break through it so to speak later this afternoon.

Combo bowl of cereal: honey nut cheerios/cocoa puffs

1 very muddy cup of Java
Camel 99, Filter -- 1.5 of.
Rockstar energy drink, Sugar Free
And the main course... big shot of dope cut, by me...with Sleepinol, to both stretch the stash and increased sedation. I'm thinking I'll go ahead and choke down 6-12 600mg gabapentin. Yeah, I'll do 4 now and 4-5 in a couple hours.

Last edited:
The most euphoric Kratom Ykm is the enchanced stuff, if ya know a good source...not kratom but there is also Psedo-mitritrygain or some shit, which is like, say how they make make thebaine to make oxy/hydro...It comes in liquid and people compare to Roxi 30's, though it's expensive,not kratom(but made from the opiate like part in kratom)..anyway, ya taste like shit that kratom does... My fix was my sub this morning, 2mg of xanax after I peed in the cup at the doctor, a klonopin and 4.5mg of xanax for nightly fix...tired as fuck, long day,gettin my 90 Gabas tomorw, woot....to strectch out my klonopin or eat Gaba and klonopins by the handfulls get some weed and catch some nods...probly the latter.

0.25mg of clonazepam and a small line of amps, will definitely redose on the amps because I have a couple of laboratory classes today.

YKM420: Maeng da is the most "euphoric" to me (or some good red vein strain), just make sure to buy it from a legit source.

Really with Kratom you have to try the different strains and find the one that is right for you, and a MUST to have a good source for it.. I didn't like Maenda Da really, or not that I didn't like it but for the extra cash it defineately wasn't worth it and kinda caused anxiety for me...I always stuck to Bali plain leaf( I would order by the pound and grind it to a powder myself, taking 12-20 tablespoons a day....it was when Pods ran out, and it helped with the w/d from pods but the first few days were ruff I must say...after a week a kinda leveld out after a week. Then I got it again when I was trying to quit pills, but just used pills on top of it, buying a pound every two weeks i think,lol) The strains I got were always Green Maley I think and Bali, I never did try the enchanced stuff, but know I will need it when I decide to get off subs cuz of tolerance.

Anyway My morning fix was 2mg of Suboxone, and 3mg of klonopin, then another 2mg of Klonopin a couple hours later...then one more in the afternoon...should we have an afternoon fix thread?

You party animal, you!

What was it for me this morning? Oh yeah, lots of caffeine and crystal meth.

2 hits of black tar heroin (smoked)
2 bowls of cannabis
100ug LSD
Cigarettes
.25mg klonopin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.