• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some coffee to try and force away the god awful side effects of this wrongly prescribed amitryptaline I took last night. No success.

What's the shocked look for @PtahTek ?
sorry been a little busy (work and neurologist) but never tried that high a dose.
3,600? damn. wonder what the equivalent would be to a lyrica dose? first time i took pregabalin i was down for a week. in a good way.
trying to keep dosage down ATM until a replacement for kratom can be found. i do so love to abuse the hell outta scripts. hahaha
:)

edit...OT:
300mg gabapentin
half cup coffee
bowls of green
cigs
another 300mg gaba around 10AM

Had some coffee to try and force away the god awful side effects of this wrongly prescribed amitryptaline
i got a script of these and do not even wanna take em. i dont. i find no rec values at all.
may have another half cup coffee but on a little diazapam so maybe wont bug the f out.
;)

Last edited:
500mg Grapefruit seed extract
800mg elemental Magnesium
100mg Caffeine
2mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin
0.5mg Alprazolam
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
12mg Hydromorphone nasal

sorry been a little busy (work and neurologist) but never tried that high a dose.
3,600? damn. wonder what the equivalent would be to a lyrica dose? first time i took pregabalin i was down for a week. in a good way.
trying to keep dosage down ATM until a replacement for kratom can be found. i do so love to abuse the hell outta scripts. hahaha
:)

edit...OT:
300mg gabapentin
half cup coffee
bowls of green
cigs
another 300mg gaba around 10AM

I have no idea what the equivalent of 3,600 mg Gabapentin would be to Lyrica. I imagine it would be an insane amount since Lyrica is stronger. I'm not too familiar with Lyrica though.

Out of nowhere, someone just hooked me up with more Gabapentin. It was right on time.

I'm getting Concerta today and the Gabapentin helps to smooth out the edginess/anxiety.

The pharmacist said she's out of stock for Concerta and only has 10 pills today. She'll get the rest of the supply tomorrow.
I was like "Hell yeah, I'll take the 10 pills today and get the rest tomorrow."
It's better than nothing.

Coffee, fags and vodka. Then more fags, and vodka. Then beer and vodka with constant fag abuse. Currently winding down with beer, fags and vodka.

More beer, fags and vodka lined up for later.

Might just throw in a coffee for the hell of it...

Coffee, fags and vodka. Then more fags, and vodka. Then beer and vodka with constant fag abuse. Currently winding down with beer, fags and vodka.

More beer, fags and vodka lined up for later.

Might just throw in a coffee for the hell of it...

Back in my drinking days, I would go through a liter of Absolut vodka. lol
I preferred Absolut because there's no taste to it.
Yeah, you'll need some coffee to sober up.

Declined on the coffee, just sticking to the beer, fags and vodka... ;)
You want some Concerta? lol
I take that back, drinking with Concerta in your system is a bad idea. I have to wait many hours after taking Concerta if I'm going to drink. Then it feels great.
I never did get into cigarettes. I love the smell though, it's intoxicating.

Last edited:
You want some Concerta? lol
I take that back, drinking with Concerta in your system is a bad idea. I have to wait many hours after taking Concerta if I'm going to drink. Then it feels great.
I never did get into cigarettes. I love the smell though, it's intoxicating.

Now yer fuckin talking!!

I prefer amphetamine sulphate myself, but methylphenidate will do. And it's always better with booze...

Now yer fuckin talking!!

I prefer amphetamine sulphate myself, but methylphenidate will do. And it's always better with booze...

Yeah there's definitely a synergy with booze and stimulants, but the timing has to be right. They can't be too close together based on my experience.

wow, i woke up so wrecked from xanax, i had to do some dab to actually sober up. Oh yeah.

and can i just say,

thank you god
for natures way
so i can hopefully
have a better day.

i would love to take a xanax so bad.
but to take a xanax i need to drink at least
a small red bull.
but to drink a red bull i have to drive 10 minutes to get one.
i ran into a store real fast yesterday on the run
to grab a four pack of RB but there were only regulars and no sugar free, so didn't get the RB.

so just did a dab and actually feel like i took a xanax minus the RB .

will have to see if chocolate chip cookies and coffee will work instead.

still feel from bud at the lake all day yesterday

g'morning
hy

Woke up and decided to give an acquaintance a ride to the clinic and he doesn't like more than 3.5 miles from me but in the morning there's traffic by his way and luckily we just hit the clinic before the rush hit.

And it was swab day but fortunately I didn't need one.

45mg methadone
2.5mg alprazolam
.175mg clonidine
2 bowls of some decent bud I was gifted

Not gonna drive today for sure.

Last edited:
I had some coffee then after reading for a while decided to vape some concentrate. It's nice to get high again but I waste my time so much lol.

100mg Hydroxyzine + 400mg Phenprobamate +100mg Opium, downed with a cup of black coffee and cigarettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.