• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up in a decent mood. Hit the clinic and no line which is rare for Thursdays due to admissions.

45mg methadone
40mg dxm
30mg amphetamine XR
1.5mg clonazepam

Going to get an oil change in my roommates car and then I'm hitting the dispensary.

a few pipes of realy nice crack & I got a bag of dark too, I've only had at most 1/3rd of it & I got my itch on as I sit here now.
My man dropped off his script of 7.5mg Zopiclone too so around 5pm UK time I'll be doing a few lines of the Z.

Just hit the clinic. Not only is it cloudy with light rain, but the some of humidity from yesterday stuck around.

45mg methadone
30mg amphetamine XR
Bowl of Gorilla Glue

Taking easy on the GABAergics today. Knowing that I have just in case I need is good enough right now.

1g phenibut
100mg gabapentin
220mg naproxen
few hits from the bong
waiting to get my ass handed to me at work. yay
its all good... takes a lot to bunk me over. haha
happy fri, fam!
oh happy day
?

I'm all Gabapentined up at 2,100 mg with a 200 mg caffeine pill.
That's about it until I get my Concerta Monday.

Actually, the Gabapentin alone makes me functional. It's a great mood stabilizer for bipo-po.

Opium (PO), Hydroxyzine, Ritalin, coffee & cigarettes.
CUGTQCk.jpg

65mg methadone orally
35mg methadone/25mg levomepromazine IV
54mg methylphenidate orally
40mg methylphenidate iso-extract injected
100mg orphenadrine orally

3 poppy pods (eaten straight without any preparation), opium (PO), Hydroxyzine, coffee & a cigarette.

3 poppy pods (eaten straight without any preparation), opium (PO), Hydroxyzine, coffee & a cigarette.
I used to go around looking for pods in people's gardens in summer when I had no money for a dose and come back that night and cut them off.

I did the same thing as you and just ate the whole pod (minus the spiky crown lol) without any preparation. I actually found it much less gross than pod tea

I think exactly like you, this is the most palatable way to consume them (dried). In Istanbul, I can just order them from an art shop online, there are some dry flower decoration businesses too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.