• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sub21lime may I ask why your dose is so high? I am finding that 85mg whilst it sufficiently blocks any opiate I take, still isnt killing cravings. Will my tolerance catch up with me no matter what dose I'm on?
I doubt I'd be allowed to get to 155mg anyway, my doctor would tell me to fuck off at 90, I reckon.

45mg methadone
.25mg clonidine
.5mg clonazepam

It's beautiful out this morning

@sub21lime may I ask why your dose is so high? I am finding that 85mg whilst it sufficiently blocks any opiate I take, still isnt killing cravings. Will my tolerance catch up with me no matter what dose I'm on?
I doubt I'd be allowed to get to 155mg anyway, my doctor would tell me to fuck off at 90, I reckon.
Ask your doc if you can take a Peak and Trough blood test(think i spelt it right) to see how fast the methadone leaves your system. Thats what i did. my doc understands that some people like myself have a very fast metabolism amd therefore require a higher dose of methadone.

15mg diazepam
a lot of weed
energy drink
60mg oxy

getting coke in hour :p

Damn, kinda jealous of your coke! hehe I can't wait until I can get Concerta next week. It certainly would've been a great boost for working out this morning.

Vitamin D3
250 mg caffeine
600 mg Gabapentin

I've noticed my energy and mood has been better since starting Vitamin D3. I was really deficient. I can tell.

Damn, kinda jealous of your coke! hehe I can't wait until I can get Concerta next week. It certainly would've been a great boost for working out this morning.

Vitamin D3
250 mg caffeine
600 mg Gabapentin

I've noticed my energy and mood has been better since starting Vitamin D3. I was really deficient. I can tell.
Id love to get concerta prescribed :) Does it work well for you?

Btw, Id share my stash with you if you were here ;)

Id love to get concerta prescribed :) Does it work well for you?

Btw, Id share my stash with you if you were here ;)

I'd crank up Buckcherry 'Lit', we would get so high and dance. It would be a lot of fun! Haha

Concerta is awesome for me. I love it for my ADHD and it's also used an extra antidepressant, puts me in a really good mood. Concerta doesn't change my personality for the worst and cause psychosis like amphetamines had a tendency to do. So yeah, Concerta is great for ADHD and energy. Just don't expect an amphetamine type of boost or euphoria or you'll be disappointed.

Glad it works for you, I have mostly add myself so methylphenidate workds better for my motivation issues. Dang, maybe Id try to also get some ir versions for snorting :)

In Finland you gotta have adhd tests before you can get proper meds. Psychiatrists cant presrive it straight away :/

Last edited:
Glad it works for you, I have mostly add myself so methylphenidate workds better for my motivation issues. Dang, maybe Id try to also get some ir versions for snorting :)

In Finland you gotta have adhd tests before you can get proper meds. Psychiatrists cant presrive it straight away :/

What kind of music you wanna dance to haha

It's the same in the states. I had an ADHD test before being prescribed that type of medicine.

Buckcherry 'Lit' is on the dance list.

Oh yeah and this one:

CO-CO-CO-CO-CO-COCAAIINNNEE

Haha I gotta go work out now. Enjoy yourself! :)

Dang, didnt like the song.

Coke makes me like Arctic Monkeys again lol.

Hope you have a good workout ;)

I had an awesome work out! That QOTSA "Feel Good Hit Of the Summer" made me ride on the exercise bike super fast! haha

I like Artic Monkeys. I have one of their older albums. There's a song that goes "The boy's a slag. The best you ever had. The best you ever had." I need to find that. Love that tune.

Haha. You must have been pumping the iron like an amazon.
Yeah thats songs fluorescent adolescent :)

Give this song a go. I find this song incredibly sexy :)

Mmmhmm, very sexy song. I really liked that. Thanks!
I recently learned about this older jam and the riff is unbelievably sexy.

To finish answering your question, yes,eventually your tolerance will catch up with you. I was on 140mg for 3 years before I had to go up. So everybody is different.
Oh and I'm only prescribed 145mg (wafers) a day. I buy methadone on the side for when I need it.
Anyways-

155mg methadone
100mg hydroxyzine
16oz yerba mate
High cbd weed with bubble hash on top (strain name "witches web"
A bowl of gg#4 x wedding cake mmm! (Smells and taste sooo good (16% thc, 4%cbd)
American spirts organic pack
And a few cbd/thc infused gummy bears

I soooooo wish I had some uppers or gabapentin. Craving a euphoric high really bad.

I ran into a friend this morning at the clinic and he kicked me down some speed. Def made my day. Yay for free meth.
Anyways-

160mg methadone
100mg hydroxyzine
250mg magnesium citrate
Shot(iv) small amount of meth
Smoked a Bowl of cbd weed with bubble hash on top and a cbd/thc joint
Smoked 1 fat bowl of wedding cake(very potent weed) and am smoking a joint of mixed strains atm(green crack, gg#4 and Hindu kush)
Marb black cigs
Think thats it. im going to make some mango black tea and do the rest of my speed then get some work done in the garden.

Well I guess I can sort of contribute. It's hard for me because I'm severely intolerant to virtually all substances, however natural, pure and healing.

So my only just about tolerated drug over the last 14 years has been clean organic cannabis. Not even tea or coffee can be tolerated.

But I have been experimenting recently and suffering many adverse reactions in the process of learning. I have been trying kratom powder several times over the past week which has been very interesting but not without its negatives, especially enjoyable to me though.

So today- when finally ready after wash, allergy management:

Homemade Cannabis edibles- coconut oil. Godsend of a tummy and digestive aid.

Shopping trip. Followed by 3 bowls of amazing fresh harvested Autoflower weed in log vaporizer (Fantasmo Express by Mephisto Genetics). My usage has dropped way down on account of far superior herb.

9.15 pm here now. Im about to take my 2nd cannabis edible dose, with a weighed dose of Borneo Kratom at 0.6 grams.

Tiny dose, but Im super sensitive and 1 gram of Malay Kratom 1st time was too strong a stimulant for me eventually, despite being a refreshingly enjoyable and euphoric experience which worked magnificently for my anxiety.

So 0.6 grams with edibles and vapor, is plenty enough. I like it but it has a rough side, and I react to the Kratom like EVERYTHING else with an adverse respiratory reaction.

So- edibles, juicy vapor, now more edibles and Kratom. Surely more vapir later afyer food...sleep....New Day. ?

Edit- I upped my Borneo Kratom dose to a full gram just now. Last 2 evenings, 0.5 grams of Green Malay has been sufficient and very nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.