• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt sleep last night due to meth. Took a 1/4 gram shot(iv) of heroin this morning. Also smoked a few bowls of weed and speed.
With a group of friends going to the oregon coast for the day. Should be cool. Got some beer and weed.
Oh and im currently drinking yerba mate :)

Few lines of oxy, few hits off this Juul vape I got for cheap. The cream flavour pods taste nice.

And according to some searches I did the nicotine has sort of similar action to opioids which makes a lot of sense because I seem to be craving the vape hits when I'm on opiates cuz they make me nod harder. According to a few studies, naloxone causes nicotine withdrawals in smokers even. Crazy shit.

STRONG cup of coffee. Had hoped it would have strong laxative effects. Was disappointed. Hoping to turn the annoying stimulation into reading a few chapters of a Star Wars novel I'm currently engrossed in.

no kratom for a week+
looking for suitable substitute

We are in the same boat! I have like 2 weeks to go without kratom. The soonest I'll be able to get some is September 2nd. This sucks.

Usually I substitute kratom with phenibut just to have something, but I didn't buy phenibut this month. I was trying to cut down on substances. Now that I won't have anything for 2 full weeks, I'm regretting it.

I'll have Concerta next Monday, but I'm not going to take it. Concerta feels way too edgy without any kratom or phenibut to take the anxiety away. Gotta wait till I get the kratom. Oh well.

Usually I substitute kratom with phenibut just to have something,...
Can get kratom but with the DEA/FDA going full speed ahead with schedule I am trying to get ahead of the curve... 'swy the alternative search. Do not wanna go back on opies for the rest of my life.
Got phenibut and today was my dose day but gonna wait til tomorrow morn.
Have an ass of 300mg gabapentin but they seem to be taking away my appetite and makes me nauseous even with food: this will not do... can't afford to lose weight... gotta keep my figure. ;) LOL
Fixin to get a few alprazolam bars (real) and lay off the gabas to see if this is in fact the cause; it may be from not having kratom but will find out. My own skinny-pig. :p
You can do this.... You strong, intelligent and not dwelling on it helps a lot: Fill that time with something that makes you feel good. Sex (alone or with another), media, exercise etc.
Working helps me as I do not have time to think of anything but clearing tickets off my station and getting kisses and hugs from co-workers... and catching a glimpses of that fine ass chick that been hittin' on me. We met at a neutral spot (w/associates) and there may be some negs about all this, I am finding. Like drinking and practically screaming the lyrics to low volume music and moving around as if possessed along with being almost impossible to communicate with. Fuck that... got enough problems. Left after about 30 mins with no explanation. Hahaha
Still have a few years if I choose to get with another then I will wither up and fade into the wind.
Be easy.
Keep strong.
Orgasm.
:eek:
lol

Can get kratom but with the DEA/FDA going full speed ahead with schedule I am trying to get ahead of the curve... 'swy the alternative search. Do not wanna go back on opies for the rest of my life.
Got phenibut and today was my dose day but gonna wait til tomorrow morn.
Have an ass of 300mg gabapentin but they seem to be taking away my appetite and makes me nauseous even with food: this will not do... can't afford to lose weight... gotta keep my figure. ;) LOL
Fixin to get a few alprazolam bars (real) and lay off the gabas to see if this is in fact the cause; it may be from not having kratom but will find out. My own skinny-pig. :p
You can do this.... You strong, intelligent and not dwelling on it helps a lot: Fill that time with something that makes you feel good. Sex (alone or with another), media, exercise etc.
Working helps me as I do not have time to think of anything but clearing tickets off my station and getting kisses and hugs from co-workers... and catching a glimpses of that fine ass chick that been hittin' on me. We met at a neutral spot (w/associates) and there may be some negs about all this, I am finding. Like drinking and practically screaming the lyrics to low volume music and moving around as if possessed along with being almost impossible to communicate with. Fuck that... got enough problems. Left after about 30 mins with no explanation. Hahaha
Still have a few years if I choose to get with another then I will wither up and fade into the wind.
Be easy.
Keep strong.
Orgasm.
lol

Whoa! My head is spinning. haha Do not sleep with the coworker. I made a joke about bending her over the copy machine in another thread, but hooking up with a coworker is bad news. If and when it goes to shit, it will be extremely uncomfortable to deal with that person at work. Just admire her from afar. Get with someone outside of the job.

Thank you, but I'll be ok for a couple of weeks without kratom. It makes life feel better, but it's not going to kill me to wait a lil' bit. I think running out teaches patience...unfortunately. lol

Whoa! My head is spinning. haha
That's exactly what I was thinking when I bounced. Later
Do not sleep with the coworker.
I do not and have only once in my work life... thankfully we are still "friends" and no not that kind.
I may act like an idiot but this dome holds the secrets to madness and, no; not the mod ;) ....
I do not wanna sleep with anyone just that the body is part of our being and IMO should be kept balanced if possible.
Fuck... think it aint already gonna be uncomfortable when I go to work in the AM and she comes in?
I can hear it now: WTF happened?
Or just the I cant stand you right now demeanor.... lol i can handle that easier as after 25 years i been there, too. hahahaha

chippin on a bar of alp ATM (been a good while) see where that gets me
gotta go out inna bit but will walk. ;)

Poppy Tea, Cannabis and Caffeine.

this is a personal favorite of mine

Wow, that does sound pleasant. I used to enjoy caffeine with my poppy tea back in the day. Nice balance.

So I decided tomorrow I'm going to Wild Bill's Tobacco and getting some kratom powder. It's usually cheaper than the capsules and you get a lot more of it. I'll get $20 worth of kratom powder, better than nothing.

60ml methadone
30mg diazepam, may have another soon
100mg modafinil which is synergizing nicely actually, can still feel the diaz but I feel motivated at work.
Rather be walking the dog though...
Nicotine and caffeine

1.25g phenibut
2.5mg of 4mg alrazolam
few puffs weed
couple cigs
thinking about 1/4 cup coffee
gottabout 30 mins before phen turns on

yeah... i aint going to work today and called in a 5 AM. lol

1.25g phenibut
2.5mg of 4mg alrazolam
few puffs weed
couple cigs
thinking about 1/4 cup coffee
gottabout 30 mins before phen turns on

yeah... i aint going to work today and called in a 5 AM. lol

Damn the man! Save the Empire! haha

6 grams Red Maeng Da kratom
200 mg caffeine pill

Just got back from the tobacco shop. Feeling much better now that the kratom kicked in. Without kratom or phenibut, my mood suffers big time.

Phenibut + Xanax must feel really nice.

Phenibut + Xanax must feel really nice.
depending on timing of dosing(s), it can be overwhelmingly "tiresome?" "heavy" would be another descriptive, IMO. "needed" the alp for a day... and eating them.
need to calm my dumb-ass down and do some serious assessments: For reals. ;)
we have a local shop here and this is where i first encountered kratom. what a blessing: too bad it is targeted. dumb sumbitches.
Edit: add the remaining 1mg alp
300mg gabapentin
and more wood

be knocked tfo by9 prolly. <3

Last edited:
depending on timing of dosing(s), it can be overwhelmingly "tiresome?" "heavy" would be another descriptive, IMO. "needed" the alp for a day... and eating them.
need to calm my dumb-ass down and do some serious assessments: For reals. ;)
we have a local shop here and this is where i first encountered kratom. what a blessing: too bad it is targeted. dumb sumbitches.
Edit: add the remaining 1mg alp
300mg gabapentin
and more wood

be knocked tfo by9 prolly. <3

Oh mos def, you'll be sleeping like a baby. Sweet dreams! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.