• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anxious as fuck this morning, decided to drink even earlier than usual. I'm supposed to have counseling in 10 minutes. Last one before this lady leaves. I don't wanna go with alcohol breath. I'm supposed to leave here in 5 fuck.

45mg methadone
24oz screwdriver

Day 3 no benzos

Edit: caved in skipped counseling and got sweet clonazepam releof

Last edited:
I got some Kanna MT55 extract from a very well-known, reputable vendor. Since I'm on Effexor XR, I was afraid to mix the two. You always hear Kanna+SSRI can cause serotonin syndrome. I am not recommending this to anyone. I take a low dose of Effexor 150 mg. The Kanna came in the mail today. It has a small scooper that equals 50 mg. I made some nice lines and snorted it. Then I put it under my tongue. There was no interaction with Effexor.
There's a priming process that has to happen with Kanna. That's why people are disappointed when it doesn't work right away. You have to dose Kanna consistently for days in a row before it starts to take full effect. I'm priming right now. In a few days, it should feel amazing.

After the Kanna, I took 5 grams of green borneo kratom. Feeling awesome.

Woke up early to hit the clinic and take this Saturday to cocktail it up to the point I'm needing a designated driver for the next 6 hours.

45mg methadone
2mg alprazolam
1mg clonazepam
.3mg clonidine
bout to smoke the last of the Skywalker
(When I feel the meds kicking)

Drinkin a fuckin leftover 24oz Natty Ice I forgot about in the fridge while I wait.

I'm afraid what's goign to happen if I can't get sleep and the depression returns... I am only feeling a mild buzz this sucks

3-methoxy-PCP, dextroamphetamine or meth, and etizolam. the breakfast of champions.
this was my combo for going to work.

Took first of 3 staggered phenibut doses... gonna play a show tonight and it's been a week since my last dose so... phenibut time. :)

nice i have never done that one, no interest

xanax/alcohol FINALLY enabled me to want to eat YESSSSSSSSSSSSS so I'm eating food and it hurts but I'm doing it!

jumping in the lake
dabs
bud
i don't know yet
(unfortunately) an energy drink
maybe i should try vitamins too

the little bit of xanax helped last night
i got a little sleep And was able to wake up Early too

over the course of the night 4 beers and 2mg xanax and I'm still awake. Yeah that sucks. I know. Life sucks so I should have expected this.

so my morning fix is dabs and I'm considering more xanax but I don't even think it'll work for I am in too much anguish and my brain is not right I might as well save it for when it'll be felt at a normal dose

I can't eat during severe depression too well so I have had maybe like 15 raspberries and that was difficult. I'm finding active joylessness in eating which is odd, I normally love eating.

I am sober, cant belive.. I still look back and yet happy confused. 12 fuckin yrs..
OKAY ❗
baBfFJP.jpg

I can't eat during severe depression too well so I have had maybe like 15 raspberries and that was difficult. I'm finding active joylessness in eating which is odd, I normally love eating.
i hate food (but not good food)
a chocolate chip cookie is good sometimes.
But only if it is a Good chocolate chip one !
the cloud took my pictures and won't give them back.
tee he ❓

10mg Adderall and a little bit of etorphine, like maybe in the 2.5-3 microgram range. That shit felt dangerously strong even in those tiny doses though, no way I'm doing that again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.