• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm who cares about yesterday lol. When I wake up I'll work with some kvk oxyyy. Maybe soma, maybe librium, maybe gaba, maybe thc lol. So this obviously is not one of my usual cheerful 'high as a cloud' posts, but I still love my reg posters, seems like we have some noonish peeps. I havnt been on for a few days. Much love vato!

Razordesignz, looks like we live in the same state.

You're still a fairly new poster though. ?

30ug-40ug LSD
40mg THC edible
Cannabis flower & wax
Cigarettes

3g of red&white vein kratom
1 bag full of weed vapor
a cup of english breakfast tea
a huge breakfast

1 dried poppy pod
50ug+\- LSD
1 beer
0.25mg xanax
Rick Simpson oil cannabis extract
Cannabis flower & wax
Cigarettes
Caffeine

Not getting DTed for benzos anymore? That's good!

OT: just a bike ride, no drugs :\

Yea man, I actually withdrew from the clinic about 2 months ago and take Methadone intermittently when my sypmtoms feel unbearable. I learned my lesson about Diazepam and the Methadone clinic from that last fiasco!

That's very good, I'm glad!

My morning fix is about 8 ounces of IPA I found in my glass this morning after I smoked a grit and passed out. My box mod coil died, I didn't feel like replacing it with my last spare, so drunk me bought stogies instead :(

2/19 : 5 bags green tea, gotu kola. This is not a lot of tea in my book... typically go for 9+ in multiple cups

Last edited:
Caffeine (Grande caramel machiatto (sp?))
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT)
Heroin (smoked)
60mg Oxycodone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam

5g Bali Kratom
175mcg clonazolam
Small dab of shatter
Liter of some green tea made with some decent loose-leaf
0.1g mushroom microdose in a bit

3 bags of green tea and then 2 pieces of toast with guac/cheddar/fried egg on top after doing some work.

Back in the game after a short break.

30mg adderall and 60mg oxy to start the morning off.

i woke up this morning drinking a steel reserve, im going to go smoke a bowl of weed. were did last night go

5g Bali Kratom
175mcg clonazolam
Small dab of shatter
Liter of some green tea made with some decent loose-leaf
0.1g mushroom microdose in a bit

Sounds like the perfect way to start any day. Especially the mushroom microdose, I did that for a while before I lost my source. Gave a huge boost to my mood and energy level but I still got terrible time dilation(?) so an 8 hour shift felt like an entire day basically.

OT: 1mg sub, 0.75mg diclazepam from last night (lasts like 24 hours), a cup of coffee made with enough grounds to make 12 cups (I have no idea how to work my gf's coffee machine) so holy fuck am I caffeinated. I feel like I'm Fry from that episode of Futurama where he drinks 300 cups of coffee and becomes so fast everything looks like slow motion lmao.

60mg of oxy this morning. I woke up at 4am. Not real happy about it but the brain said it's time to get high so here we are waiting for it to set in.

Yesterday was the first day taking the full 30mg of adderall at one time. It was rather intense and I found that EVERYTHING plus some got done at work yesterday. That's cool but I think 15mg feels much better with the oxy.

I slept like a hog last night.. I got like 14 hours of sleep. I did way too much dope last night lol
I woke up in withdrawal. Felt restless as fuck, teary eyed, and a runny nose.

My methadone saved the Shit out of me.

60mg Methadone (10mg Roxane's)
60mg Hydrocodone (50mg Zohydro, 10mg Norco)
2mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.