Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
75mcg clonazolam
5g Bali Kratom
Couple liters of green tea (5 tsp of loose leaf)

Caffeine pill (200mg)
16oz coffee
3 grams Maeng Da/red vein Thai
50mg pregabalin
two vapor bong rips
vaped nicotine.

60mg oxy. I've been trying different doses of the adderall and have noticed that no matter how small a dose I take it seems to overpower the oxy. Day one of mixing adderall and oxy was the best ever but the more days in a row I take adderall the less I enjoy it. Bottom line, not taking the addy today.

2.5mg hydrocodone
1 shot of whiskey
Cannabis flower, wax, CBD extract
LSD microdose 10ug-20ug
Peyote microdose 0.1g
San Pedro microdose 0.2g
Cigarettes

This morning i had,

60mg Methadone
60mg Hydrocodone
2mg Lorazepam (subL)
2mg Clonazepam (subL)

I love subL Benzos, but I can't do that with Alprazolam!! It's tastes too fucking nasty bitter as fuck I will gag like a mofo.

But Clonazepam on the other hand is the complete opposite it tastes amazing nice and mintyy.

2.5mg hydrocodone
1 shot of whiskey
Cannabis flower, wax, CBD extract
LSD microdose 10ug-20ug
Peyote microdose 0.1g
San Pedro microdose 0.2g
Cigarettes
Sounds like a good morning to me.

OT: Coffee and .5mg clonazepam today. Been sober for 7 days now. Nothing spectacular by any means but I should get 9 days sober by the end of the week. I believe that would be the longest time without alcohol in a very long time. Working helps, I need to stay busy.

OXY!

Quick Question: If you mix oxycodone with hyrdomorphone are you getting an oxymorphone high?

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!

I love all the benzo+caffeine combos on here ^.^ love it!

Stove-top percolated coffee (equiv of 1-1.5 shots of espresso, but gets me going - honestly paradoxically makes me sleepy too but that oomph it gives allows me to fight through it long enough to get out and about)
Had a blue (10mg valium courtesy of a friend I ran into on the way to work)

Back home

2-3 pulls from a seagrams dry gin
half a spliff left over from last night
About to possibly make more coffee, wishing I had some black tar to smoke, some ice to smoke or some bupe (0.2-0.4mg) to IV. Actually nvm on that last one, that stuff is shite ^^

OXY!

Quick Question: If you mix oxycodone with hyrdomorphone are you getting an oxymorphone high?

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG!
Not true, at least not exactly. Oxycodone metabolizes to oxymorphone in-vitro, same with hydrocodone -> hydromorphone. The difference is that oxycodone, hydrocodone are very orally bioavailable forms (as opposed to Oxymorph which is what 10% bioavailability oral and hydromorphone 10% or less oral b.a.)

So if you mix oxycodone with hydromorphone, regardless of ROA, you are getting a oxycodone high(technically due to metabolism is in fact, an oxycodone+oxymorphone high overall in and of itself, if that makes sense), as well as hydromorphones effect. But I'd say definitely more than the sum of its effects, still. IMO oxymorphone for me was super euphoric, like 10-15mg insufflated making me high as fuck to the point of monged outness/double vision permanent for 6-8 hours, 20mg (half a 40 oldschool Opana ER's) enough to make me nod the fuck out for 2-3 hours head in my lap periodically flailing my arms and everything like that. No such luck with hydromorphone, sniffed a few 2mg, tried sniffing a 8mg once, I guess these must be IV'd for best effect. Never combined any of these at the same time, other than oxycodone+heroin (nothing to write home about vs one or the other. In fact at one pt would rather trade two 30s for a .4 of heroin to my neighbor and just divvy the 30s out and sniff periodically instead of having to mess with foil/needles/more fiending etc Don't really have much to comment on oxycodone, definitely more of a hyper-upper like buprenorphine and small doses of good heroin, almost none of that oxymorphone monged effect noted. Then again max dose I went was 60mg IV) so overall ROA, overall dosage of each, and their metabolites (diff ppls body metabolise the substances thru varying pathways, resulting in varying concentration %'s of active/inactive metabolites. Hope that explains eveyrhthing and so sorry if I didnt make sense, just had

2 x 24oz steel reserve
1.5mg alprazolam
more gin
coffee-flavored kush

Last edited:
Just kratom but wish I had some milk to make a cup of milk coffee.

Sub'd 1mg clonazepam
2 cups de cafe con leche
CoQ10
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
Fish Oil
Rhodiola Rosea
Nicotine
800mg cimetidine to potentiate MMT dose when I hit the clinic

50mg of oxycodone. It's one of those incredibly rare days where 50mg hits so freakin hard. I would compare it to 80-90mg of oxy on a normal day. I'm literally sitting in my office nodding lol. Gotta get up and move around for a bit now. Hope all of the bluelight peeps have an awesome day!

Couldn't sleep so I'm making lager my breakfast. 6 pack of 6.2% for 3.99 at trader ho's? Sign me up bby

3/11: honey nut beerios!

3/12 green tea, grapefruit, valium

Last edited:
Didn't sleep a minute last night, tried taking some trazodone at 4am, which knocked me out when I was in rehab (but that was after I had detoxed off of everything, I guess in w/d it doesn't help that much cuz despite the trazodone I still didn't sleep).

Black expresso (no sugar), smoke of nicotine, methadone 100mg (sugar overload) and I'm good to go!

140 mgs methadone
100 mgs gabapentin
500 mgs tryptophan
25 mgs Vit B6
NOW Brand 25 billion cell count probiotic
Hand full of good strong vitamin/mineral supplements
15 grama maca root
10 grams gota kola
500 mgs ashawaganda( not spelt right
Bowl of strong weed (Fire Og) and marb red 72s. Think thats everything! Off to the weed store!!! Yea 2 days off work!!! Gonna blaze the whole time!!

50mgs methadone
1.5mg kpin
bowl of gsc
one Marlboro medium
two cups of coffee

its supposed to snow tonight and tmrw like 5 inches where I am. kinda want to get some Xanax. also the methadone clin gave two takehome bottles for the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.