• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant beat waking up having a glass of 200mg of cwe codeine and an Xanax with a nice fat roll up8o

My 6am fix after another wonderful 2 hours of sleep tonight.. 5mg lorazepam.

Can't sleep, up at 4am(brain anticipates getting high so I'm up early) ugh!

1 12oz redbull
40mg of some fire oxycodone
15mg adderall

This will most likely be the last time taking adderall for me. Mixing oxy and addy is one of the most amazing highs I have ever had but it makes me think incredibly slow.

Dark roast from the West Coast, wicked red-vein kratom strain, pharmaceutical speed and a wholesome breakfast with beta-carotene, vit D, Q-10 and the whole shebang. Oh and exercise! Man, before I die, I intend to feel nice, because you and I could, conceivably, be gone before the next midnight.

Cawfee, ibuprofen, .5mg clonazepam. I have a few days off work so I plan on getting some things done. I did get promoted tho, happy about that. Will celebrate with many alcohols and hopefully other shit.

20mg methadone (the latter half of my split MMT dose of 60mg)
5mg oxycodone IR
800mg gabapentin
Ibuprofen
15mg mirtazapine (dissolvable raspberry fucker that I accidently took from the nurse because it looked like a 5mg methadone or oxy. I guess potentiation will be a benefit)

60mg liquid methadone
800mg cimetidine
1500mg methocarbamol
Coffee
Nicotine

My MMT doc is increasing my dose to 70mg. I'm gonna be on 65mg tomorrow, the next day 65mg, and then finally it will be settled at 70mg. I think it will hold me much more effectively and aid my current acute and also chronic pain issues. My mom had to wheel me into the MMT clinic and I'm sure it was quite a new experience for her. She got to watch me drink my liquid cherry relief, meet my doc, and my counselor.

I had a pretty big shot of amphetamine this morning, it got me really spun da fuk out. Took an oxy and a bromazepam few hrs later, and a little earlier I redosed on the amps cuz I'm cleaning and it was a MESS in here because on opis I tend not to care. I'm over halfway done, but taking a break + smoke right now. The amp is causing me to sweat profusely lol.

gonna take a cumb of valium and have a cup of coffee when i get to work

my truck's oil pump is failing fast and instead of biking uphill for an hour i'm gonna risk driving it. Burning coolant... buying a beater civic later this week anyway. YOLO!!
(I do have AAA just in case)

Last edited:
Dispersible Methadone 40mg wafers in some orange kool aid..

The cocktail involved,

Methadone
Oxycodone
Valium
Xanax
Promethazine /Hydroxyzine
Gabapentin

It sure as hell was dlish

Not really morning anymore but I'm just now gettin' up and at 'em. Anyway,

~4 mg clonazepam
Enough Kratom
Some damn good coffee.

I actually feel pretty good with so little.

Status
Not open for further replies.