• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid oxy brain up before 5am again. 90mg to start the day ;-). I'm sure I'll be catching some sort of zzzzz's pretty soon.

90mg Methadone
30mg Oxycodone
2mg Xanax
2mg Klonopin

+Potentiation such as Promethazine, Hydroxyzine, Gabapentin

+Coffee and Cigarettes

1mg bupe
~2mg etizolam
Lingering diclazepam
Bowl of Zkittlez (awesome indica hybrid)
Caffeine via coffee and Monster

Methacodone, I remember when you were talking about your lorazepam experiences in HHAY and now that I've tried it (well kinda, dcpam metabolizes into lorazepam and other similar benzos), I agree. It's certainly is the a euphoric benzo in the proper combo.

I don't slam it like you mentioned, but I'm becoming a big fan of it. Wish I had plain Antivan too tho.

70mg liquid methadone
100mg hydroxyzine
800mg cimetidine
+cawfee
+nykoteen

This organic mocha e-juice is on point. I'm restraining myself from eating/drinking it ;)

Back around, been a tough few weeks. In between places right now, but I've basically just been doing my methadone and benzos over the past 2 weeks. Typically 2-3mg clonazepam a day.

Coffee
Taken 40mg of diazepam over the past 20 hours with my last dose being 7mg just minutes ago. Not trying to take any more benzos today but would love to buy some amphetamine right now.

BTH (smoked)
30mg Methadone
30mg Diazepam
2.5mg Clonazepam
Nicotine
Caffeine
100mg Promethazine/Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin

I got work at 6 in the AM tomorrow.. So that means I start work in about 6 hours lol.
So I won't have time to post anything, so ill post what I'm going to take in the morning for work.

60mg Oxycodone
50mg Hydrocodone
40mg Diazepam
2mg Alprazolam
50mg Promethazine
100mg Hydroxyzine
800mg Gabapentin
+ Caffeine
+ Nicotine

I love working while on Oxy/Hydro.. The energy and euphoria I get from them while working is amayezenn.

Then going to smoke some Tar after work.. Only the cherry on top ?

5g red horn kratom
150mcg clonazolam
300mcg nifoxipam
Green tea
Small-ish dab

Sounds like the perfect way to start any day. Especially the mushroom microdose, I did that for a while before I lost my source. Gave a huge boost to my mood and energy level but I still got terrible time dilation(?) so an 8 hour shift felt like an entire day basically.

Yeah I actually decided against taking it that day but I like to do it once every couple of weeks if I get the chance. At 0.1g of cubes, there's no time dilation or any significant subjective effects, in my experience. Anything over 0.15g will give me threshold effects, though.

@Ergic: Yeah that was my problem, my dose was around there (0.15g) sometimes more.

OT:
15mg oxycodone
1mg clonazepam
Coffee mixed with opium tea (6 pods)

I had a random coworker come up to me and ask if I liked pain pills then showed me a bunch of 30mg oxys and 8mg Dilaudids. Needless to say this dude is now my best friend. Gave me a damn good price too.

Had to take half a 30 just to get out of bed, hangover + slight dopesickness + sleeping on a mattress pad on the floor with back problems = immense pain.

Woke up after sleeping ~5h covered in sweat, took a shower and drank 3g of kratom. Then I threw up all of it (lol), went to the uni and nailed a test (at least...).
So yeah I had a rough morning but now I'm back home cooking some proper breakfast and about to take more kratom (this time for real) and maybe vape some weed.

70mg liquid methadone
0.75mg alprazolam subL
1mg clonazepam subL
50mg hydroxyzine
1200mg cimetidine

Gonna catch a proper methadone + benzo high, which potentiates euphoria, sedation, and all the positive synergistic effects add up to a blissful relaxation/nod. Benzo's + methadone have a synergy that doesn't go unappreciated, that's for sure, and for good reason.

MY MMT clinic is pissing me off. There was a sign that says no client can dose out of time frame (my last name being Logan, H-L: 10:30-11:30am, which that system is ridiculous, inefficient, and not flexible for many individuals with limitations on transportation or physical disabilities that are incapacitating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.