• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
No oxycontin today but 16mg of suboxone sublingual at seven this morning and between eleven and half one sixteen times 300 Gabapentin and plenty of weed and cigs and actually feeling a lot better than I thought I would.Will have the same tomorrow

I cut back on weed to mainly lower my tolerance and only slept a few hours last night. Been having rem rebound causing me to have crazy dreams and nightmares. Woke up wired with high anxiety. I’m pretty sure that’s why I’ve been anxious these last couple weeks. I’ve been so busy I didn’t stop to think that weed was the reason. I’m almost positive the gabapentin I take a few times a week was masking the weed withdrawals. It happens when I take a day or 2 off gaba. I thought it was gaba wds but Ill take gaba and still not %100. I’ll take dabs and get all euphoric and a feeling of relief.
I went from smoking 5-7 grams a day(dabs not included) to around 2 grams and a lot less dab hits and no smoking the last 2-3 hours before bed.

Anyways sorry for the rambling, my methadone and gaba are kicking so yeah.

This morning ~
150mgs mdones
2400mg gabapentin(stager dosed)
Bowl of cbd weed/pipe
Bowl of lemon kush with a lil dab on top
Marb black cigs

My goal today is to try and stay positive and get as much work done as I can ( garden work )

EDIT: 1200mg of more gabapentin,
L-Phenylalanine, Caffeine, L-Theanine and Hordenine HCl ( all in one supplement ) Waited an hour and smoked 2 bowls of weed out of the bong. I feel good atm, relaxed and stimulated.
I really enjoy this stack. I take it once or twice every couple of weeks so I get the full effects/benefits.
Alright back to garden work, hope you guys are happy and well!?

Last edited:
RESCUE dab. Omg. I need to get going so badly. So terribly badly. I can't even think this is sludge.

^People smoking little goblets of high-THC hash oil is dabbing, I believe. These concentrates have 80%+ THC content, I thought. It sprung up along the trend of breeding every little bit of THC into the nug as possible, which has been going on for the past two decades or so. Weed is a lot stronger than it used to be, to say the least. Dabbing is a way to get tons of THC in one or a couple hits. They make specific rigs for dabbing.

^People smoking little goblets of high-THC hash oil is dabbing, I believe. These concentrates have 80%+ THC content, I thought. It sprung up along the trend of breeding every little bit of THC into the nug as possible, which has been going on for the past two decades or so. Weed is a lot stronger than it used to be, to say the least. Dabbing is a way to get tons of THC in one or a couple hits. They make specific rigs for dabbing.

Ahh I think I understand. I don't have much experience with cannabinoids as even tiny amounts of THC gives me myoclonus (a somewhat paradoxical reaction, but a couple other people on here mentioned they did too).
What is a nug? Like, a nugget? Like a little ball of weed?

Ahh I think I understand. I don't have much experience with cannabinoids as even tiny amounts of THC gives me myoclonus (a somewhat paradoxical reaction, but a couple other people on here mentioned they did too).
What is a nug? Like, a nugget? Like a little ball of weed?

Maybe a ball. Maybe it resembles something else. Pictures abound on this item online. With dabs, you're using highly concentrated cannabis extract, much more potent than a ball of very fine weed.

I had half a caffeine pill this morning and ended up puffing on 25% CBD nugs all morning and afternoon. I'm hardcore AF. I did end up taking 1500mg of gabapentin over the afternoon and evening though and I feel great. I was planning to go see this band I've really been wanting to see but all my friends are lame today and I don't feel like going alone so now I'm making cookies and watching TV with my girlfriend instead.

Missed the methadone today..

1mg clonazepam
24 oz can
.3g of some really good dope

Pissed I had to spend the money on the dope, but it's my fault.

45mg methadone
16oz can 8% abv

Maybe .5 clonazepam later. Trying to see if I've developed any mild dependence. Not sure where the alcohol intake plays into it all too. I'm on the emergency stash so unless I find some in the city later, I gotta keep today in check.

1mg clonazepam
24 oz can

Shouldn't the clinics still have extended hours and just give you smaller doses in case you sleep in? Don't they know people are going to relapse if they can't get their dose for the day?

I mean I get these things. I don't know why "help" is structured in a way that keeps most people addicted, it's really sick.

Shouldn't the clinics still have extended hours and just give you smaller doses in case you sleep in? Don't they know people are going to relapse if they can't get their dose for the day?

I mean I get these things. I don't know why "help" is structured in a way that keeps most people addicted, it's really sick.

They probably should, but they don't. They wouldn't even give it to me through that window in the side of the building they use after the store has closed but the pharmacy hasn't. Even though the pharmacist was handing it to me directly and I was taking it right then and there, they couldn't do it

Is it like federal law or something? Do they think heroin cravings happen only once in the morning? Addiction is not a once in the morning sort of thing.... my god. Oh well. I'm letting it go.

Someday, right... ?

My morning fix was just a dab, and another dab, and another dab... you see where this is going.

1mg clonazepam
24 oz can

Ahh that sucks.

This morning~
140mg methadone
900mg gabapentin
Marb black cigs
Yerba mate tea
1 tbsp cbd infused coconut oil
2 bowls high cbd/ low thc weed ( pipe n bong)
Carrot/broccoli juice from juicer
200mgs l-theanine
Shared a joint between 3 people just a few mins ago.

Hope all you bluelighters (and greenlighters) have a great day, it’s gonna be a hot one.

Last edited:
Is it like federal law or something? Do they think heroin cravings happen only once in the morning? Addiction is not a once in the morning sort of thing.... my god. Oh well. I'm letting it go.

Someday, right... ?

My morning fix was just a dab, and another dab, and another dab... you see where this is going.

It's law here, I have no idea if it federal law in the US, though.

It's law here, I have no idea if it federal law in the US, though.
Gotcha, because it's not just a prescription to take to the pharmacy, it's like a pharmacy dispensary operation and the DEA is like DRUGS=EVIL!!!!!!!. It's probably a federal thing, now that I think about it.

My pre-noon fix is going to be another dab and probably crying in the corner alone for a while lol. This is unbelievably stupid and I'm so frustrated with life right now.

Gotcha, because it's not just a prescription to take to the pharmacy, it's like a pharmacy dispensary operation and the DEA is like DRUGS=EVIL!!!!!!!. It's probably a federal thing, now that I think about it.

My pre-noon fix is going to be another dab and probably crying in the corner alone for a while lol. This is unbelievably stupid and I'm so frustrated with life right now.

Yeah, it's not a regular prescription here. They call it a "blue script" (it's blue, regular prescriptions are green, private prescriptions are white). It has to be issued by a specially licensed doctor, given by a trained pharmacist (although I can't imagine much "training" is required in teaching one hand to hand over a bottle of methadone) and taken in front of said pharmacist, every day. Apart from Sundays and holidays, where you get take-homes in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.