Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
45mg methadone
1.5mg clonazepam
2 hits of keif
(bud tolerance too high and all out for now anyway)

Going to get a coffee and a 16oz can of Mikes Harder. Celtics vs Bucs today :cool:

Just a ciggarate I never dose straight after I up i like to see how I feel first and I felt fine (I did take 1500+mg codeine last night came downstrairs to raid the fridge at 3 am like one of those resident evil zombie I was just playing) so decided to stay sober until i feel i feel nice now so i know i can take some codeine to many people imo dont listen to what their body tells them and takes drugs when they dont need to especially when your taking multidrugs and it all catches up to you thats all i saying

Morning meds:
8mg Suboxone
1mg Prazosin (for hypervigilance)
100mg vistaril
As well as my morning supplements: ginseng, ginkgo biloba, green tea extract, guarana, fish oil , multi vitamin, 200mg caffeine pill, a generic soda and Nicorette gum.

This and some Latuda have kept me sane and sober. And feeling pretty darn healthy sinnce I added supplements from the dollar store. I'm out of l the anime though but I get hella gabapentin today. I take massive doses of GABA 3 days a month and other than that 100 percent sober. Which is great cause I got a 9 month old and a very sick spouse who count on me.

^ what's up weekend bro?

45mg methadone
Lots of the new bud
24oz 8% abv screwdriver

No benzos yet today and hopefully at all. Loving the new buds. Watching game 2 of Toronto vs Philly tonight.

I think getting on the right medication was a huge plus.
I use to be against those types of medications(SSRIs,anti psychotics,benzodiazepines etc. and for damn good reasons) up until a couple of years ago. What I tell myself and others now is that life is to short to be miserable, depressed and (fill the blank) all the time. If you yourself (talking about everyone) has tried and tried but can’t fix the problem, then therapy and meds can literally save your life.
Now I don’t think just any and everyone that walks into mental health be prescribed meds without first changing there diet( eating more plant foods and less processed foods) exercising and meditating. And if None of those work then meds should be your next option next to therapy. I’m currently in therapy and waiting to see the med doc. So I congradulate you. I’ve been reading your post for almost 10 years now and am just amazed at the 180 you have made in your life. You inspire and give me motivation to get clean off methadone. If I were you I would have relapsed by now. (I know I shouldn’t talk like that but am just being honest)I don’t know you but you seem like a real strong dude. Your doing great man keep it up.

I use to be against those types of medications(SSRIs,anti psychotics,benzodiazepines etc. and for damn good reasons) up until a couple of years ago. What I tell myself and others now is that life is to short to be miserable, depressed and (fill the blank) all the time. If you yourself has tried and tried but can’t fix the problem, then therapy and meds can literally save your life.
Now I don’t think just any and everyone that walks into mental health be prescribed meds without first changing there diet( eating more plant foods and less processed foods) exercising and meditating. And if None of those work then meds should be your next option next to therapy. I’m currently in therapy and waiting to see the med doc. So I congradulate you. I’ve been reading your post for almost 10 years now and am just amazed at the 180 you have made in your life. You inspire and give me motivation to get clean off methadone. If I were you I would have relapsed by now. (I know I shouldn’t talk like that but am just being honest)I don’t know you but you seem like a real strong dude. Your doing great man keep it up.
I am managing to go through a severe hardship right now and keep it together. I thought I was ready to face the world and I wasn't, I broke down and cried within just a few minutes being triggered by the smallest things. I think I'm going to take 1mg alprazolam every 4 hours if needed.

Something quite terrible happened and I'm still reeling from it.

My morning fix was a dab and now adding on 1mg alprazolam.

to many people imo dont listen to what their body tells them and takes drugs when they dont need to especially when your taking multidrugs and it all catches up to you thats all i saying
Your absolutely right. I had that problem my whole life up until recently. If you wake up feeling great then keep that feeling going. Hold on to that feeling as long as possible. Feeling good naturally is awesome.
Anyways so far today I’ve had-
140mg methadone
Couple bowls of cbd/thc bud
Coupe dabs
When I get home I’m gonna make some Yerba mate,matcha,turmeric/ginger root,green tea and licorice root tea.
Also plan on taking a stack consisting of l phenylamine, l theanine,caffeine, hordenine hcl,flaxseed oil, vit c,vit d3,magnesium citrate,vit b complex and a probiotic with 1billion cfu. This combo really perks me up and helps keep anxiety at bay. Been really enjoying this stack.(throw some gabapentin in the mix and wow I feel like a million bucks)
I had to cut back my drug use so I bought a bunch of supplements like nootropics,vitamins,minerals,amino acids,herbs etc.

Been having to wake up earlier too avoid the line at my quickly growing, single dosing window clinic. Its ran so poorly. My counseling and groups stopped in December and although I can't complain about less hoops, I can't phase up for take homes.

45mg methadone
Nice wake and bake session
16oz 8% abv can

Another rainy day North of Boston. Bout to head back to my spot and play some xbox I guess. No point staying out right now.

caffeine, a dab. probably not enough to get me through the day; going to throw some xanax in later/soon.

Have had a pretty solid morning so far..

45mg methadone
2mg clonazepam
4 hits of bud
.25g dope

Getting my amphetamine refills today. Check in the "How High" thread later.

.25g dope
45mg methadone
Taking 1 hitters of bud
16oz 8% abv can
Monster Energy drink
1mg clonazepam

Got my haircut this morning. Needless to say I was a little drowsy in the chair. Getting a haircut feels great in general, but today was even more pleasant than usual.

Happy Friday People :cool:

45mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
Few hits of bud
40mg Adderall XR

Feeling like it's gonna be a solid day despite the continuing clouds and rain

^^ all clear skys here in southern or ^^

This morning I had-
135mgs methadone
2 bong bowls of high cbd/low thc weed
1 bong bowl of strong weed (headband 707)
4 marb black cigs
Currently drinking spiced yerba mate tea.

That’s it I think. I’m still gonna take some supplements and make a veggie fruit juice or smoothie and call it a morning. Gotta lot of work to do today.

Weather is great today :)

100 grams poppyseed tea with about a 300mgs of codeine

40mg dxm
85mg methadone
10mg diazepam
"Some" vaped 3fpm off foil
Another 50ml methadone for good measure.

Need to stop dipping into my take homes grrr

Its a beautiful and sunny day in my neck of the woods. Gonna try and get as much outdoor work as i can before it gets to hot.

So far ive had~
20mgs dxm
2100mg gabapentin(stagger dosing 300-600mgs every 40-60mins)may take more
90mgs methadone
1 dab
Bowl of good weed/pipe
Bowl cbd/thc weed out of pipe
Few marb black cigs
Will prolly smoke some bong bowls of my cbd/thc weed here in a lil bit.
Yerba mate tea

About to take some vitamin d, make a cup of spiced chai tea or another cup of yerba mate.

Sub21blime, I've noticed your methadone doses seem to vary greatly on a day to day basis, and you seem to mention you get nodded out too. I get weekly take homes, and would like to try and use my meds both for maintenance, esp. to stay away from smack, but to also get a nice high with every so often (which is the only thing that will keep me away from smack, so I suppose this IS harm reduction!)
Do you find on days where your dose goes from say 170mg to 70mg, you feel discomfort or anxiety?
Currently get 80ml per day, and usually double up on pick up day, which leaves me about 65mg per day for the rest of the week.
I'm thinking of attempting to taper to 40-50ml if possible without telling my doc and be able to have recreational doses a couple of times a week.
I know, I know, but I'm not ready to quit, and if this keeps me away from H then it's gotta be a good thing, right?

Yeah I wonder that too because I have no methadone experience. I imagine there would be a crap-ton of bad feels from a random dose shift but I've seen people with take-homes before that varied doses and didn't seemingly feel terrible all the time. It' s a good question.

If it keeps you from using heroin then yes that is progress. Keep up the good work ax battler.

Status
Not open for further replies.