• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Captain.

I should also note though, that on days I do double dose, I never get a nod on, I just feel a nice little buzz, like DHC used to at about 300mg back before I got a big habit.

Sub21blime, I've noticed your methadone doses seem to vary greatly on a day to day basis, and you seem to mention you get nodded out too. I get weekly take homes, and would like to try and use my meds both for maintenance, esp. to stay away from smack, but to also get a nice high with every so often (which is the only thing that will keep me away from smack, so I suppose this IS harm reduction!)
Do you find on days where your dose goes from say 170mg to 70mg, you feel discomfort or anxiety?
Currently get 80ml per day, and usually double up on pick up day, which leaves me about 65mg per day for the rest of the week.
I'm thinking of attempting to taper to 40-50ml if possible without telling my doc and be able to have recreational doses a couple of times a week.
I know, I know, but I'm not ready to quit, and if this keeps me away from H then it's gotta be a good thing, right?
Well I’ve been on mdones for around 4 years now. I get 5 days worth at a time (which is a good thing cus it keeps me from using to much) I’m prescribed 150mgs a day but have been slowly going down on my dose and keeping the extra for when I really need it. I’ve gotten my dose down to 135 on most days. But my metabolism is really fast and I do a lot of outdoor work so is the summer my dose never holds all me.
And when I do catch a good nod its usually when I take gabapentin with my dose and smoke some weed or when I take benzos (I do no recommend taking benzos with opiates due to all the risk) I sometimes take some dxm or Tagamet before my dose to make it stronger. (And trust me it will make your dose hit you harder) But there’s a down side to poteniating with dxm and tag. Do not take em everyday or you will withdrawal without em!
Oh and to answer your question, everyone reacts to methadone differently so my answer may not help. But yes if I take different doses everyday I don’t feel stable and get anxious. That’s why I don’t do it everyday and I make sure I have something to compensate like gabapentin, extra mdones or some anti anxiety med. but say if if I take some at night, I’ll take less the next morning. And it’s pretty rare of me to eat extra mdones in the morning and when I do it’s like once every couple of months. Take notes and journal how you feel everyday. Even log the drugs you take and dose amount in msg. I’m not sure if that helped or not.

Oh and if your on mdones everyday then it works dif if you were to just take em here and there. Its like there’s a delayed reaction if your addicted to dones. You’d have to take extra for 3-5 days before you’d get that feel good nod out feeling. Idk it’s hard to explain. Methadone and suboxone are very strange drugs once you’ve been on em for a good amount of time. But if your really looking for a buzz then do reasearch on potentiating opiates (in your case mdones, but it works all the same)
Your gonna have to experiment and see what works best for you.
My number 1 go to for a killer buzz is mixing gabapentin with dose and smoking weed. The combo for me feels a lil like heroin. And that keeps me from going out getting a bag of dope(opiates or speed) The downside to gabapentin is that they are addictive and have pretty shitty withdrawals so don’t take em everyday. Tolerance also builds very fast.

Yeah it kind of confirmed what I thought, so it was helpful, thanks.
Only just recently started potentiating with dxm, I'll bear in mind that I shouldn't do it often! I think I'll try and taper down and treat myself to larger doses occasionally. If I'm not getting high on 85ml, I might as well not be getting high on 50ml!

Thanks for explaining sublime. I woke up and I haven't done anything yet. I will probably dab in a bit. I am feeling like crap already.

Wow, I actually think I forgot to post in this thread yesterday for the first time in quite a while. It was the usual plus 1mg clonaz and 20mg amp. Now the afternoon was crazy, but alas; yesterday has passed and hope everyone got by comfortably. On to today:

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
3 hits of bud
.25g dope

Even as I post this at 10pm, I'm just about to crack open my first and only alcoholic beverage of the day which is always a win in my book.

Bruins won and clinched the series while the Celtics just continue to be embarrassing.

Wow, I actually think I forgot to post in this thread yesterday for the first time in quite a while.
Good to know you are alright man.

I've had a few drinks. I don't think I want more. I just kind of want to stay where I'm at I guess. Boring, I know.

Good to know you are alright man.

I've had a few drinks. I don't think I want more. I just kind of want to stay where I'm at I guess. Boring, I know.
I'm feeling the same way right now. Don't really feel like working through the second half of my can, but probably slowly will. It's nice to know that I'm not one of those people who can't stop drinking until everything is gone.

I also know that it's probably not great to get into the routine of justification of my own habits and vices by comparing myself to those who are in worse situations than mine. That's like a beginning staple in almost any form of treatment available for addictions of any nature.

Only just recently started potentiating with dxm, I'll bear in mind that I shouldn't do it often!
Oh and If your wanting results from the dxm then I’d take it about 1-1.5 hours before your dose. You may not notice anything the first day but by the 2nd or 3rd day it’ll feel like your taking x2 doses or more. I take 20-40mg of dxm. And when I do take it which isn’t very often,it works. And remember not to take poteniataters for longer than 3-5 days at a time or you will withdrawal without em.
I’m glad I could I help.

Thanks for explaining sublime.
No problem Captain. Hope your feeling better today.

Today I’ve had~
130mg methadone (can get away with taking less if I’m taking gabapentin through out the day)
1500mg gabapentin(stager dosing)
2 marb black cigs

What I plan on having-
Organic Yerba mate
1 or 2 bong bowls of high grade weed
1 or 2 bong bowls of cbd weed
Vit D and probiotic

Hope everyone has a good day.

Oh and If your wanting results from the dxm then I’d take it about 1-1.5 hours before your dose. You may not notice anything the first day but by the 2nd or 3rd day it’ll feel like your taking x2 doses or more. I take 20-40mg of dxm. And when I do take it which isn’t very often,it works. And remember not to take poteniataters for longer than 3-5 days at a time or you will withdrawal without em.
I’m glad I could I help.

So I have to take dxm for 2-3 days in a row before I notice potentiation? I.have noticed some difference when I use dxm, but not a lot, but this could be because I only doses half an hour or so before my methadone (I use liquid syrup).

So I have to take dxm for 2-3 days in a row before I notice potentiation? I.have noticed some difference when I use dxm, but not a lot, but this could be because I only doses half an hour or so before my methadone (I use liquid syrup).
Since your using the syrup I’d recommend taking it AT least 45mins before your dose,preferably an hour. And I don’t really like to suggest Tagamet due to the long term side effects of not have any stomach acid to break down food..BUT Tagamet work like 100x better than dxm imo. The same rule applys with the tag, hour before dose and give it 2-3 days to start working. Oh and try eating a snack with your dose preferably a fatty snack and that always makes my dose stronger,work longer.like I said before, do your research and experiment. But I’m more than willing to give advice.

Currently in taxi on my way home.
This morning~
135mgs methadone
1500mg gabapentin
Pipe bowl cbd/thc bud

When I get home~
Organic Yerba mate, turmeric, ginger tea
More weed(cbd and thc)
Might take a dab
Vit d, vit c ,probiotic and bioperine

Also plan on juicing some beets and throwing in some Maca Root

I’m really hoping my day goes smooth and I’m not bombarded by anxiety once my morning buzz goes away. I’ve had this lingering anxiety for 2-3 weeks and some days it debilitating. I need to exercise and meditate more cus I’ve been slacking in that area. I’ve noticed I’m a much happier and calmer person when I run and meditate at least 5x a week.
Sorry for all the rambling I’ve been doing these last few days.

Last edited:
a dab and then screaming, a lot, because fuck life that's why

the dab then settled in and I stopped screaming that is always a plus (y)

This Morning~
135mgs mdones
Yerba mate, chamomile and lavender tea
Bowl of good weed with dab on top
2 bowls cbd weed/ bong n pipe
Probiotic
VitD washed down with a carrot/broccoli juice

This morning was the usual

45mg methadone
1mg clonazepam
Hit of bud
24oz can

I'll be posting here again in a matter of hours. Or maybe I'll wait till 4 AM the following day again.

Status
Not open for further replies.