• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200mg Pregabalin, 3mg Clonazepam, 1mg Alprazolam, 60mg Oxycodone IR, 1200mg elemental Magnesium, 300mg Caffeine

/edit: 0.125 Triazolam and 20mg Oxycodon IR nasal
/edit2: and now some waffles with strawberries :p

Last edited:
45mg methadone
10mg diazepam
.02mg clonidine
30mg promethazine

It's a shitty rainy mother's day and I've been in Boston all morning trying to find some benzos. I called it quits for a bit and went back to the car to sip on a 24oz can.

Debating weather or not to go back on the hunt or take the drive back to my spot with a mostly unsuccessful trip to the city. Missed one guy too literally right as he was selling the last of his 2mg clonazepams.

45mg methadone
10mg diazepam
.02mg clonidine
30mg promethazine

It's a shitty rainy mother's day and I've been in Boston all morning trying to find some benzos. I called it quits for a bit and went back to the car to sip on a 24oz can.

Debating weather or not to go back on the hunt or take the drive back to my spot with a mostly unsuccessful trip to the city. Missed one guy too literally right as he was selling the last of his 2mg clonazepams.

I really miss my methadone now :( stupid of me to give it up. It gained 25lbs and it made me sweat a lot so I cold tukey's off 60mg.
Been thinking about going back to the methadone clinic now. Take a little heroin each day before I go so I test positive for it (only on Tramadol and DHC atm).

Just got up a couple hours ago (took my Trazodone last night and it makes me sleep for like 16 hours), but so far:

4 cigarettes
40mg codeine (my mum left 5 co-codamol lying around)
200mg tramadol
15 drops 2.75% CBD oil (how do I figure out how many mg that is??)
250mg sertraline
150mg cyclizine

Last edited:
Was having some anxiety until I burned a joint of cbd/thc weed. I cut back on weed. so as my thc levels drop my anxiety levels go up.., like way up. To the point to where I’m waking up in the morning in a panic and a feeling of dread. I’ve notice these high cbd/low thc strains help soooo much with my pot taper and anxiety. Anyways,
This Morning~

135mg methadone
200mg magnesium citrate
Marb black cigs
1 tsp cacao powder mixed in shot glass with warm water
I think that’s it

45mg methadone (strongly considering a 5mg raise)
1.25mg clonazepam
Last hits of bud

Sipping on a 24oz can in my roommates car and pondering what to do in the short and long term. Fuck.

So far just 2 cigarettes.
I'm out of opiates until later today and don't wanna take anything sedating - even CBD oil - because I'm waiting on a couple deliveries and have to stay awake.

Boston was popping this morning, but I luckily left the Mile before the bicycle cops started running people's info. Not that I had warrants but still.

45mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
1600mg gabapentin

Sitting in Southie sipping a 24oz can in the car before I get out and take a nice walk while the sun is still out.

130mgs mdones
1 dab
Rolling some cbd/thc joints for the morning/day

Will take some vitamins and maybe some herbal supplements in a lil bit.

Boston was popping this morning, but I luckily left the Mile before the bicycle cops started running people's info. Not that I had warrants but still.

45mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
1600mg gabapentin

Sitting in Southie sipping a 24oz can in the car before I get out and take a nice walk while the sun is still out.
I was under the impression the stop and frisk business was totally illegal thanks to the ACLU and court rulings? I thought the only shit hole city that still did that was NYC? I guess I gotta come to check this Boston city out for myself, it sounds wild.

<- my morning fix was a big dab and felt like shit until I let it set in like 30 minutes. I was probably in cannabinoid withdrawal for a while when I was asleep; I slept 14 hours without benzos. Oh god it was glorious, but I was kicking and turning a bit the whole way through. Woke up feeling like shit.

I was under the impression the stop and frisk business was totally illegal thanks to the ACLU and court rulings? I thought the only shit hole city that still did that was NYC? I guess I gotta come to check this Boston city out for myself, it sounds wild.

<- my morning fix was a big dab and felt like shit until I let it set in like 30 minutes. I was probably in cannabinoid withdrawal for a while when I was asleep; I slept 14 hours without benzos. Oh god it was glorious, but I was kicking and turning a bit the whole way through. Woke up feeling like shit.

Ouch so im assuming you've possibly developed a light benzo dependence yourself or maybe you're just referring to the cannabinoids. I'm hopefully hitting the dispensary tomorrow myself.

And as far as the scene in Boston, In this one particular section its typically wild on the weekdays and dead on the weekends, but any day is hit or miss. I'm referring to the open air pharm market. Other hard drugs available too, but that's not why I'm down there usually.

The cops see huge crowds and pill bottles out and exchanges and bust balls certain times of the month. Therey always have a presence down there, but some days just way more than others.

Legit I go through cannabinoid withdrawal. It will probably happen every 12 hours I don't smoke pot or dab. I only "use pot" to alleviate shatter withdrawal; it's not even strong enough for me to get baked on anymore. About 8 years ago when I was smoking pot I was trying to keep it under an 8th but ideally would use about 8th a day to be as baked as I wanted to be (most days this was not $/practical). So glad I escaped that.

I felt fine coming off the alprazolam and just one milligram the other day was *very* effective and I'm just choosing not to take it despite how I feel.

I have a feeling I'd get the "calendar" rotation down well and wait out those first few days of the month when everyone has appointment fills, etc.

^ ah now I got you man. Are the symptoms of cannabinoid withdrawal comparable to opioid withdrawal or is a something unique and mostly anxiety based?

45mg methadone
2.5mg clonazepam
1600mg gabapentin
24oz 8%abv screwdriver

In the city just trying to enjoy the buzz and the day.

I sweat a lot, and it's not localized it's centralized, it's all over my whole body. I'll sleep for a long time but I won't sleep well, I'll wake up a lot. I might feel refreshed from all the sleep but I'll wake up from the tossing and turning. No leg kicking, it's not as hellish as opiate withdrawal. And it isn't as suicide-provoking as SSRI/opiate withdrawal. But it's very, very stuck on the front burner of the mind. It's very noticeable. If I want to get up and get anything done I have to get baked.

Maybe it is like an opiate dependency due to the downstream mu opioid activation. I don't know. I've accepted being addicted to cannabis though if I ever did get off it my life would "probably" get better, I just don't ever see that happening.

Woke up feeling alright, I slept a bit better than I did last night and I only needed like 7 hours. I woke up and had a dab and started my day. I can tell my body is still rattling with NE again so it really sucks. There's a remarkable difference in the way your body functions "normal" vs chronic anxiety/high NE levels. There's probably a happy in between for me but I never found it.

So I might have a second dab soon. May not need it, I'll see.

Effect- for me canna withdrawal is a mixture of bad anxiety, anxiety attacks, profuse sweating at odd times of the day or if I’m doing any type of work that involves moving, insomnia , crazy dreams aka rem rebound, quick to anger , an overwhelming feeling of jet lag and a few more I can’t think of but in my experience that’s pot withdrawal in a nutshell.
I’ve recently went from smoking 5-7 grams a day (not being able to get stoned due to tolerance)not including all the dabs and edibles, down to where I’m at now which is prolly around 2 grams with a couple dabs in a day(half that is cbd weed) Well my tolerance is low enough to where I can get High again. But the whole time of cutting back I exp canna withdrawals just a more mild version

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.