• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
100mg methadone
Monster Java Irish blend (200mg caffeine)
2.5 grams phenibut f a.a.
4 grams holy basil extract
750mg Aniracetam
300mg oxiracetam
20mg noopept
300mg Centrophenoxine
50mg cdp choline
10mg vinpocetine
100mcg huperzine a
Humm sugar free blood orange kombucha
3 bowls weed out of pipe and cigs

Morning blue world.

Feelig "kak" restless sleep after a few benzos
breakie

1mg alzam
10mg dizapam
800mg gabapentin
100ml vodka

Still haven't had my subs but see how bad it gets

Last edited:
Couple bowls, cigs/vaped nic, 8 cups of coffee
4mg alp
bout an hour later, more 8mg alp

3 king sized cones of some top shelf pink runtz

probably gonna watch some tv and chill probably gon do 10mg more alp and smoke a bowl and go to sleeep after a few hours.

I’m manifesting strength, and luck to everyone who reads this 😃

and please no warnings about my dosage because I’ve been on benzos medically and recreationally since I was 12 years old, and I’ve got a fair tolerance to benzos in general, specifically rn to alp

Morning blue world.

Feelig "kak" restless sleep after a few benzos
breakie

1mg alzam
10mg dizapam
800mg gabpentin

Still hven't had my subs but see how bad it gets
Well i added some more to my breakie

.25mg triazolam
0.5mg alzam
800mg gabapentin
1mg subutex ( the cold sweats started driving me crazy, normally i take it between 5-6am and thid morning was 10am )
200ml vodka
1 cup of nescafe cappuccino Hazelnut flavor, my last flavor to try from the 3 different kinds i bought and so far the Double Decadent Cappuccino is my favorite. Next on my list is the Hug in a Mug flavor range.

Smoking cigs, brewing another pot of strong black coffee, cuz I’m about to take 14 mg more alp

hopefully the coffee and the alp Will get rid of this migraine and still let me sleep

Said fuck the alp flavor and SL 4mg

not gonna be able to sleep for a good while,cuz the alp made me have too much euphoria because of my anxiety 🙄

but hey, at least I’ve got you euphoria lol

100mg methadone
Monster Java Irish blend (200mg caffeine)
2.5 grams phenibut f a.a.
4 grams holy basil extract
750mg Aniracetam
300mg oxiracetam
20mg noopept
300mg Centrophenoxine
50mg cdp choline
10mg vinpocetine
100mcg huperzine a
Humm sugar free blood orange kombucha
3 bowls weed out of pipe and cigs
Wow holy $hit!! Feels like you need to be an MIT Grad to sort that all out. Haa

Yeah chicken necks is popular here but not as a breakfast but normally more for having a braai. BUt i felt like having them for breakfast. bought a lot of chicken necks, hearts and liver yesterday. Chicken livers is a breakfast thing here though. Chicken necks aren't very big with not a lot of meat but still yummy and tender. A lot bones but i enjoy the whole tearing in to them process and sucking the meat of between bones lol.

Oh and i just made myself some nescafe double decadent coffee sachet

No offense to your culture but I would find a McDonalds for sure.

kratom
coffee
weed
cig

freakin cold out glad the wind aint blowin f that
was gonna dig holes but the ground is frozen ... thats a wrap
guess i'll just get stoned all day and stream video

MOrning Blue world

Had good sleep or a nights rest that worked out exactly as plant. Slept till 4am and started my day with breakie of:

30mg oxazepam ( only got a few left )
5mg diazepam
0.5mg subutex
50ml vodka

This was all between 04:00-04:30 and then had some of the following just after 5am

400mg Gabapentin
0.25mg triazolam
2 bong hits.

And then just before 6am i made a nice cup of Nescafe Double Decadent Cappuccino with extra cream and then went to the morning Easter service at Church. Just got back home now. Now to start prepping for family brunch and easter egg hunt. Gonna hide them all in the trees so the kiddies can't get to them Muhahahaahaha. But yeah seeing out to this morning, Hope everyone else is having an awesome easter weekend so far.

Ran out of Zapain so my taper is starting using weak 8mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol ones, I have only had 2 so far, let's see if I can do this, well the fact I only have 2 left now and it's Easter so no shops are open is a start lol, but the fact my nieghbour offered me more Zapain is also in my head, hmmm must do this though

Ran out of Zapain so my taper is starting using weak 8mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol ones, I have only had 2 so far, let's see if I can do this, well the fact I only have 2 left now and it's Easter so no shops are open is a start lol, but the fact my nieghbour offered me more Zapain is also in my head, hmmm must do this though
Whatever you do decide just be safe and look after yourself

Happy Easter Coffeeshroom

2x 8/500 co-codamol

Nothing else yet until this afternoon.

Ah screw it.

50mg Modafinil plus 40mg Zolpidem (that I really need to get tested).

Status
Not open for further replies.