Not open for further replies.
MOrning Blue World

Slept okay, only needed a few benzos
Breakie was

0.5mg subutex
20mg Diazepam
.25mg alzam
100ml vodka

Feeling awake and ready for the day, gonnna go cellphone shopping today, Looking at a midrange phone so I', gonna look at the A series (21s,31 or 32) unless there is something better in that price range.

Been up all night unfortunately just couldn't get any shut-eye anyway pretty broke atm just gonna be 60 mg methadone that's all she sang today for me now I gotta get out of bed shiver because I have no heating or hot water and put all My clothes on as fast as possible

Been up all night unfortunately just couldn't get any shut-eye anyway pretty broke atm just gonna be 60 mg methadone that's all she sang today for me now I gotta get out of bed shiver because I have no heating or hot water and put all My clothes on as fast as possible
Aw man am sorry to hear 😢

So far this morning:

Cigarettes 5
Mugs of Coffee 4
Sertraline 150mg
Dihydrocodeine 390mg
Gabapentin 3600mg
Sodium Valproate 600mg
Naproxen 750mg
Quetiapine 100mg
Trazodone 75mg
Omeprazole 20mg
Do you find the quetiapine potentiates the DHC or just add to its sedation? Or had tolerance stopped this?

MOrning Blue World

Slept okayish with little benzo help and slept in till 4ish.
Breakie upon waking was

5mg valium
0.5mg subutex
50ml vodka

Now its 07:30 and added
0.25mg alzam
500mg amoxicillin
1 cup nescafe hazelnut flavor
1 bowl Ramen noodles with veggies added.

Feel like braaing some marinated Pork Rashers and boerewors today with some mielies too

Do you find the quetiapine potentiates the DHC or just add to its sedation? Or had tolerance stopped this?

I'm not totally sure. It does add to the sedation. I'd say it potentiates it a little, yeah. Tolerance doesn't seem to have made a difference. Maybe because I'm irregular with the Quetiapine; I vary my doses and don't always take it.

Morning blue world

Well i slept like a baby but woke up fuct! Had some edibles last night, cookies that were supposse to be 20mg each,i had 5. First i had 3 and after an hour, nothing then i had another 2. Kept chilling with my mates and smoked and drank more and then went home, semi stoned and drunk. Had a few benzos and went to bed, woke up now with a hangover/semi-fuct. Like fook, did these cookies only kick when i fell i asleep and then woke up stoned af, like wtf? Needless to say breakie is small and maybe score some more zzz's.

10mg clobazam
5mg diazepam
50ml vodka

And back to bed lol.

Still up from last night, coming down from yesterdays meth and 4fmph,
took 4gs kratom
5mg olanzapine
50mg hydroxyzine

gotta go clean out my old house tomorrow with the ex wife, not exactly looking forward to it... hoping to squeeze in a little sleep soon

CBD coffee
Usual morning meds
50mg (supposedly) generic Zolpidem but I've a feeling they're either way underdosed or a mild benzo as haven't felt anything yet.

Vaping nicotine my favourite truth or pear flavour, the cbd I actually wanted the vape for is in the draw unused for days now lol, as it wasn't doing what I wanted and wasn't as tasty as this vape liquid, still on Zapain not took any yet today, only 22 left out of 90 but not abused them took 2-4 a day, but not done K in weeks, maybe a couple of months, lost count and no mirtazapine for a week, I've thrown in a few other opioid pills though, naughty me but what can I say

If cbd was cheaper I'd be on that and because I can't afford it, I'm on fucking opioids again, I stopped K, stopped benzos and stop antidepressants and even sleeping pills and back on opioids

They really help my fibromyalgia, my anxiety and my mood though, I've decorated a whole room and have a new hobbie
Coffee pedialyte meth and hydrocodone gotta mow the lawn. Do you think I can take gabapentin?

This morning:
- 16mg Ephedrine
- 2mg cpam or 3mg etiz (this either gets replaced with 0.5mg clam or
- 7g kratom
- one coffee
- 5mg bromazolan
- several hits of the ecig
Meth, hydrocodone 20 mg,coffee and pedialyte. No dehydration today ate yesterday and drank pe. Wondering what gabapentin 300 mg will do. I gotta mow my lawn don't wanna slow me down. Have a great morning 🌄

Status
Not open for further replies.