• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of having some chicken necks for breakfast

Eurgh, wtaf Shroomie lol, is that a thing on your country, is it a breakfast thing, are necks even that big and what do you have them with lol

Just a Zapain and nicotine vape for me, and tea obviously just know it every day first thing is tea soon as I wake up

Eurgh, wtaf Shroomie lol, is that a thing on your country, is it a breakfast thing, are necks even that big and what do you have them with lol

Just a Zapain and nicotine vape for me, and tea obviously just know it every day first thing is tea soon as I wake up
Yeah chicken necks is popular here but not as a breakfast but normally more for having a braai. BUt i felt like having them for breakfast. bought a lot of chicken necks, hearts and liver yesterday. Chicken livers is a breakfast thing here though. Chicken necks aren't very big with not a lot of meat but still yummy and tender. A lot bones but i enjoy the whole tearing in to them process and sucking the meat of between bones lol.

Oh and i just made myself some nescafe double decadent coffee sachet

Instant crap coffee that no matter how many times you stir it there’s still lumps ugh.

I should of posted yesterday morning cus I discovered an awesome anti anxiety stack by mixing a few of my supplements.
They were-
3 grams of holy basil extract, 1.5 grams of niacin and 4 grams of nac (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) and wow was I blown away. Not only did it stop my massive anxiety but it up lifted my mood and actually felt high.

I should of posted yesterday morning cus I discovered an awesome anti anxiety stack by mixing a few of my supplements.
They were-
3 grams of holy basil extract, 1.5 grams of niacin and 4 grams of nac (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) and wow was I blown away. Not only did it stop my massive anxiety but it up lifted my mood and actually felt high.
Dang 4 gs of NAC? I'm not super familiar with it but I thought the dosage was like half a g last I had some. Glad to hear it worked for you though.

MOrning Blue world

Happy Easter Weekend to all. Breakie was

30mg oxazepam
5mg diazepam
800mg gabapentin
50ml vodka
1mg subutex

And just made myself a nice White hot chocolate cappuccino.

Now i just have the Hazelnut flavoured one to try.

One Zapain and nicotine vape, the Zapain ain't helped this time, think I need a couple of the crappy shop bought co codamol too as can't have another Zapain I only have 2 left

MOrning Blue world

Happy Easter Weekend to all. Breakie was

30mg oxazepam
5mg diazepam
800mg gabapentin
50ml vodka
1mg subutex

And just made myself a nice White hot chocolate cappuccino.

Now i just have the Hazelnut flavoured one to try.

Will have to try sometime, sounds delicious! The coffee I mean haha.

Still have a box of them for when the 30’s run out lol

Bought them when I ran out if the 30s too lol, then got more 30s so been using the crap to taper, but I've got offered more 30s for free off my friend, can't decide if I should try and come off or take her up on the offer lol

I am coming off one hell of a slumber. I think it was Wednesday when I laid my weary head down. My hunger is jumping up and down, waving its hands in the air, so I may come back and supplement this with more noshings. First I have to wake my ass up enough to want to cook!

8 oz chocolate milk
1 Reese's PBC, frozen (watchout for those pearlies!)
1 chorizo sausage, in a potato roll bun
3 bowls of good ol' fashioned crystal methamphetamine, vaporized and Super Sploofed

Small CBD joint
750mg Pregabalin

Sun is shining and my favourite film is on: Ghostbusters!

Dang 4 gs of NAC? I'm not super familiar with it but I thought the dosage was like half a g last I had some. Glad to hear it worked for you though.
I just started taking it a few weeks ago and started low at 600mgs, adding 600mg every dose until I hit my sweet spot at 4 grams a dose. They're quite a few reports on reddit of people taking 3-5 grams a dose with no negative side effects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.