What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
40 mg oxy er
Nice cup of coffee . I got this little hand held thing and I make fresh whipped cream for every cup with heavy cream and sugar and vanilla , fresh whipped cream is amazing !
Gonna be 80 degrees today on the east coast 💓!

90mg methadone
Joint of weed
300mg l-theanine
100mg caffeine
1800mg holy basil extract
900mg ashwagandha ksm-66 extract
4000mg n-acetyl-l-cysteine
1250mg niacin
2000mg vitamin c
Roll your own cigs

Morning Blue World

Slept okayish last night but think im gonna have a nap again or try when i get back from church just now.
So breakie was a light one

.5mg subutex
10mg valium
50ml vodka
250mg ibuprofen ( for stiff and sore muscle today )

Thats it, planning on having a cocktail of benzos when i get back and sleep properly.

85mg methadone
Around 3 grams phenibut f.a.a.
Coffee and cigs

About to take some noopept, oxiracetam and cdp choline to kick in the phenibut

Gonna play borderlands 3 with a buddy prolly all day.
Oh and I'll take some l theanine with caffeine once I start nodding out

Not really morning anymore but
Bowl packs of hemp flower
8mg buprenorphine
Shot of vodka

MOrning Blue World

Slept all over the show last night, like just couldn't get comfy and i had a few benzos before and during sleep but its morning now
Breakie was

0.5mg subutex
20mg valium
50ml vodka

Yeah gonna make some coffee now and get ready for the morning or maybe whole day at the police station cause of what happened this weekend
Happy New Week to All.

Still being good on the codeine, it got to 6pm yesterday when I realised that I'd on took 30mg but today I woke up feeling like shit, took 30mg feel slightly better but my anxiety lately has been crazy and my low mood, hope that gets better

100mg Seroquel.
1 hit of freebase a la coca.
8 oz steak tips, with steak sauce.
A cup of rice pilaf.
A cup of steamed mixed veggies.
1/2 pound of deviled egg potato salad, which I guess is a thing now.
8 oz diet Polar pink grapefruit soda.
Edit: having two fingers of Dutchcraft wodka, on rocks.

Gonna rest my weary, mistreated head. GNBL.

Morning Blue World
After a night out and some benzos i slept pretty well till now basicly
Breakie was

0.5mg subutex
30mg oxazepam
0.25mg alzam
50ml vodka

Maybe gonna try and sleep a bit more if my body allows me lol

60mg codeine in Zapain, fuck it lol I'm inamiod as need to be social

Got a new vape, my pod system again, a newer version and fuck it's stronger than my shite one, makes me cough if I puff to deep, but vape juice tastes so good I can actually taste the flavour

@Coffeeshroom I'm on nicotine lol, I quit around the start of the pandemic, I never smoked I just started vaping as like it and started up again, I was going to be on CBD vape but there was something wrong with it so because of that I blight the nicotine liquid but the vape was crap so bought a pod system again

The Zapain helps my fibromyalgia and I think it takes the edge off my anxiety too, I don't understand why I'm not allowed it prescribed and I can't tell my doctor it helps as she's an asshole, I'll be told I'm drug seeking again, weird thing pure codeine don't help, I read on here someone mentioned they think paracetamol helps make codeine stronger I'm telling you they had a point, I don't know why, or how but 60mg Zapain helps more than excessive amounts of pure codeine phosphate

Just happy to hear it's working and you feeling better or exp a lot less pain. Have you tried the cbd vapes and if so how did you find them to work?

Morning Blue World

Good nights rest and ready for this day. Thinking of having some chicken necks for breakfast but lets see as for the other breakie (OT), it was:

15mg Oxazepam
10mg Diazepam
225mg Pregabalin
50ml vodka
0.5mg subutex

Now to go and get the real food going.

Status
Not open for further replies.