What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all 😊

50 odd mg of CBD
2 lovely crumpets for breakfast (I never eat in the mornings)
Coffee soon.

I had one Zapain, which is 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol and my vape of the jitters lol

Going to try and taper down to one Zapain a day by using the crappy weak co codamol in the afternoon after my one Zapain in the morning, see how that goes

Also added in 30mg Zolpidem for a laugh (joke lol).

Can’t wait to get back to the house and get a coffee.

I had one Zapain, which is 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol and my vape of the jitters lol

Going to try and taper down to one Zapain a day by using the crappy weak co codamol in the afternoon after my one Zapain in the morning, see how that goes
Oh yes the 8/500?

If 30mg a day is.all you're taking there shouldn't be any withdrawals. That dose is so small I'm surprised you're even dependant on it. Not in a mean way, but that really is a tiny daily dose.

Cbd oil
2mg lorazepam
900mg Gabapentin
2grams phenibut
Big helping of d8 distillate
100mg hydroxyzine
5 mg zoloidem.
3 cups of special dark roast coffee.

I did it yesterday just one Zapain and 2 weak codeine and yep I feel like crap today, even on the one Zapain I had earlier, but going to try and just have weak codeine today, maybe, I don't know, I feel like crap and I'm due on, why is is that almost every single time I decide to stop a certain drug I then realise I'm due on fucksake, my heads now like "wait a few days" lol

ill af this AM
stomach didn't agree with my morning dose of kratom and sent it back :confused:

a couple puffs of weed is helping a little
second dose of kratom is staying with me

eating 8 donuts and a quart of milk in a sitting is not recommended (at least to ol' pole-cats like me)

man i am itching for some powder or hard right now
been like this a few days now and need to either get it or get over it ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.