• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just methamp recovery supplements, a glass of whole milk, a glass of oj, and three cube steaks with soy sauce and black pepper.

Trying to go back to sleep. Passed out while sitting on a meditation cushion which is unusual. Usually I meditate lying in my side, and I usually hit a trance state if I can’t sleep, or hit the trance state and realize I am finally read to sleep. I can’t even fall asleep laying on my back, let alone sitting straight up.

50mg Modafinil
What are you shouting for with Modafinil, ghost? Is it working?
-Pod Save the World, a foreign policy podcast that makes me feel safe (ironic given the subject matter but 🤷 )
I’d probably like this too. I find the oddest shit very soothing. Is it on Spotify cuz I don’t see it there, where did you find it?

Just methamp recovery supplements, a glass of whole milk, a glass of oj, and three cube steaks with soy sauce and black pepper.

Trying to go back to sleep. Passed out while sitting on a meditation cushion which is unusual. Usually I meditate lying in my side, and I usually hit a trance state if I can’t sleep, or hit the trance state and realize I am finally read to sleep. I can’t even fall asleep laying on my back, let alone sitting straight up.

What are you shouting for with Modafinil, ghost? Is it working?

I’d probably like this too. I find the oddest shit very soothing. Is it on Spotify cuz I don’t see it there, where did you find it?
Yeah always find Modafinil in lower doses works well for me instead of 200mg and upwards.

Haven’t got up yet, lying in bed watching Peppa Pig 🙃 send help lol.

Coffee is on the list first.

I checked it out for about three minutes. You do need help ghost, unless you are watching yay with a kid.

What is the Modafinil for though? Do you get a nice high? Treating narcolepsy, something else?
Watching it with my 2 year old lol.

Not really a nice high but I get nice focus from it and wakes me up when I’m groggy or can’t get coffee 😆

Aw shit I didn’t even think about female ghostfreaks existing or not. Well then I can tell you a lot of what I have learned through the years that might apply. Goes like this:

Bitches be crazy!

hee hee - CD

a few saltines

kratom
weed

workin on coffee
dropping 7.5mg oxy
going out for a cig

whatcha got?

hope the day (or night) brings many smiles to all

woke up with a feeling like starving, breath stinking’ head hurting

wtf it’s been only an hour

a piss and a brushing and some breakfast and back to bed

400 mg ibuprofen
3 eggs
2 potato bread toasting with butter
A 🍌
Cuppa Earl Grey

I had 2 x Zapain as my back and shoulders are so painful and vaping nicotine as I drink tea

Not had much Zapain recently, one or two a day, not many left so going easy and only having if really need them

MOrning BluE WorLd

Hmm, after a crappy nights sleep, as my supply of benzos magically disappeared yesterday, i only had a few left for the morning, but yeah fuck it. They will get what they deserve.. anyhow breakie was

Few bong hits ( some awesome skuif i got yesterday, some greenhouse that seems to be a hybrid and more sativa dominant plus a awesome sweet smell and taste )
.5mg subs (still have loads but seeing just how much i need but can feel it is barely just breaking through but im feeling strong not to use more )
10mg valium ( my last one )
400mg gabapentin ( my last one )
150ml vodka.

Enough to keep me sane until i can go to the pharmacy just now and stock up again.

60mg of morphine
A fat joint of stardawg
Before today I'd been opioid free for 5 days but the pain was too bad last night so I caved and called a mate for some help. I really want to stop taking opioids but I have these shitty health conditions that make life suck without them..

Hmm, after a crappy nights sleep, as my supply of benzos magically disappeared yesterday

You ate them while high and forgot, it happens with benzos lol
Enough to keep me sane until i can go to the pharmacy just now and stock up again

Git lol, still can't get over going into a pharmacy for benzos, that shit is mad!

150ml vodka
Lightweight. JK! I don't even know what a ml of alcohol is. I only measure my drinks by the pint.
A fat joint of stardawg
One of my favorite strains for getting a little bit done but mostly mellowing. I like crocheting while watching silly movies. One I even watched Pineapple Express while smoking Stardawg. Sacrilegious, I know.

I did correct that when I found some PE at a dispensary, which was quite good. I took the day off like a good stoner boy, blazed up and put in the DVD disk. Took me six hours to watch that movie, I was so ripped.

You ate them while high and forgot, it happens with benzos lol

Git lol, still can't get over going into a pharmacy for benzos, that shit is mad!
Nah my friend stole over 40 odd bromazepam, 4 halcion and 6 alzam. Lol i wish i was the one that took them but i had a sober day so i know it got pinched.

Lightweight. JK! I don't even know what a ml of alcohol is. I only measure my drinks by the pint.
Yeah in South africa we work with mililitres or litres as fluid measurements, A normal bottle is 750ml and i use a speed pourer that measures 25ml at a time which is a shot or so its called here. So if you going out and ask for a single vodka and mix its 25ml of vodka and your mix. I drink dbl everytime which is 50ml. so basicly i had 3 dbl vodkas but more since last post

Yeah in South africa we work with mililitres or litres as fluid measurements, A normal bottle is 750ml and i use a speed pourer that measures 25ml at a time which is a shot or so its called here. So if you going out and ask for a single vodka and mix its 25ml of vodka and your mix. I drink dbl everytime which is 50ml. so basicly i had 3 dbl vodkas but more since last post
I find fingers to be useful and consistent (given the same glass) even when toasted for measuring out stuff to guzzle down.

What kinda vodka do you like? I like other liquors probably better, but vodka is very hard to detect compared to all the others.

@ControlDaddy I've always been a Smirnoff 1818 man. Yeah i use to do the finger thing too but after you a bit wasted fingers become a hand lol. I just use the tot measuring pourer to make sure i keep a decent count on my consumption as im trying to cut back.

Status
Not open for further replies.