• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my sedative and it didn't work as was midazolam which I've never had but because of my benzo tolerance even though hardly ever do them, it didn't work, it was IV too, I wanted fent with it, not had that well one a patch stuck on and a bit chewed up but I thought it was crap, wanted IV fent and midazolam haha! I was told that's what I'd get the other say, but I don't think they gave me it after I showed them where all my good viens are, who knows that apart from ex addicts, I didn't feel drousy or wozzy like they said I'd feel, the gas and air was fun, didn't get like that on it before when I had it, I asked the bloke who was doing the embarrassing procedure why a young fit bloke wants to this for a job, then being wheeled out the theater room I was telling the nurse how yummy he was, gawd! Maybe it did work along with gas and air eh, I just didn't feel it like I thought

fasting since last night, only slept bout an hour

SL CBD
12.5mg promethazine
20mg narco
Cigs/nicotine

Getting real hungry probably going to eat some fast food within the next few hours

rn I’m just watching a comedy special and itching but sure ain’t bitching 😂 specially considering I have no physical tolerance to opioids

Nursing a nasty hangover after drinking most of a bottle of rye yesterday (sans proper hydration),,, nothing fun in the stash to make me comfy beyond them usual, but I'm grateful for what I got!

400mg THC (oral; Phoenix Tears)
40mg Citalopram
900mg Gabapentin
Few litres of water
12x 8 gram* nitrous oxide chargers
2x chocolate banana walnut muffins
2x pieces sourdough toast with butter

*Unboxed some new nos chargers last night from a budget brand; discovered to my dismay that they are only 25-50% the potency (subjectively) of the top couple brands :-(

Done class for the day, set up the PS4 and TV- excited to play some video games for the first time in WEEKS
Fallout 4, maybe? Go do some imaginary drugs? We'll see.

Last edited:
Fallout 4 is a gooood game to lose yourself in. .
OT 60mg methadone
About 30 mg dxm
10mg diazepam

THEN IT'S FRIDAY!!
SO I had amother 200mg meff, 200mg pregabs. Couple of Beeerz and £60 crack .(shame)

Gawd I feel like shite I'm trying not yo have Zapain and keep changing my vape liquid between cbd and nicotine, not had nicotine on a year and this CBD ain't doing what it should but I bought the vapes and liquid now and don't want to waste money but its shit, it don't taste nice like my pod vaping system I used to have and its making me on edge and bite my own hair

Monster energy
Menthol ciggies
8mg buprenorphine
+ Psych meds

80mg methadone
Smoked a few hits of meth
Joint of good weed
200mg l-theanine
600mg ashwagandha extract ksm-66
5000mg vit-c
Humm kombucha zero

Woke up unsure what day it was, who I was, where I was?? PCE dreams still flitting 'round me head. Eyes hurt. What do you mean sleep on stimulant dissociatives isn't quality sleep?

Rolled over in bed (impressed and a little disappointed to have made it back), squished various battery powered devices left over from the night before; headphones tangle around ankles. Grey light coming in the window.

Definitely overdid it last night; mouth sore, lips glued together, eyelids puffy, the occasional bolt of echoing, reverberating pleasure thrilling down my spine as my body gets back to Earth. It's all fun and games until you're like "why not an extra 20mg 3-methoxyeticyclidine up the ass", and boof bing bang bong bob's your uncle ratatat cat i am trying to earnestly explain to my Pops how I don't "do" gravity in March

SO fuck I'm definitely still high on some part of last night's cocktail. What to do today... I'll be a good boy, I guess. Kratom isn't due until Monday. Coffers are empty. Can't seem to find any lovely thighs to wrap around my head/someone to sit on my face. Boo. I miss pussy. Fuck Covid. My brain hurts. I want the vaccine.

-40mg Citalopram
-However many 300mg Gabapentin I can get my grubby mitts on (the bottle is just out of reach but I'm pretty sure there's two or three in there: come out with your hands up, fellas, you G Men are Cooked)
-At least a Litre of Water
-a Single Tylenol 1 covered in crumbs
I can see it thru the heat register next to the bed if I crane my neck just so: I'm gonna cronch that bitch up like a milk bone (that's gotta be what, 1mg morphine equiv.? Heady times, my friends, heady times)

-Some breakfast sausage with maple syrup
-300mg XR Bupropion
-Nicotine (tobacco flavoured 40mg/ml, I can already tell today's a pisser)
-220mg Naproxen
-some puppy kisses to be wholesome
-. . . alas no more drugs for moimoi

This Morning~

3000mg phenibut
60mg methadone
400mg l-theanine
1200mg ashwagandha extract ksm-66
1500mg niacin
Half a joint of good weed and cigs

Went back to bed around 8am and took a 3mg eszopiclone which did nothing and couldn’t get to sleep then.

5 cups of strong coffee, thankfully my girl brought me some McDonald

800mg Ibuprofen
81mg aspirin
2 cones of some top shelf indica
Cigs/nicotine
4mg alp SL
8mg alp orally, swallowed down with sprite for the carbonation affect on metabolism

now I’m just on my Xbox playing Ark smoking Marlboro lights

Oof, woke up with a real bugger of a hangover. Rolled around in misery for a few hours before throwing on some clothes and drag-assing to the pharmacy to score some T1s and DXM. Lovely day, though... nice to get some fresh air. Been fasting in prep for the codeine. Ran a quick CWE, settled the stomach with some baking soda- just dosed up, waiting for the kick:

240mg Codeine
75mg DXM
450mg Caffeine
3 Shots of Rye
40mg Citalopram
Nicotine (vaped, 25mg/ml)
3 Bowls AAA+ Cannabis Indica
Texted my ex earlier... broke up two months and six days ago after six years together. Fucking sucks. Sucks, sucks, sucks. Ended very abruptly. Still getting over the trauma. Good to communicate a little, even if it hurts.

DRUG COMPLAINT:
I shouldn't complain, I know America fam can't even get T1s without Rx, but f u c k Canada's OTC codeine preparations suck bad dick. Tylenol 1s have a 2:1 caffeine/codeine ratio; really kills it, unless you have a big caff tolerance or coadmin. GABAergics. You get about 10min of feeling lovely before the caffeine hits and overwhelms the codeine.
Mersyndol is even worse... 5/8mg doxylamine/codeine. Doxylamine is more tolerable in overdose than diphenhydramine, but push it over 50mg and it starts feeling gnarly (harder to counteract than caffeine, too).

Really just fucking ruins it. Forces me to booze more, too, since I don't have a caff tolly. So hats off, feds, way to cut down on drug abuse.
What I wouldn't do to be able to order plain codeine+paracetamol from across the pond/the land down under....... sigh. Used to go to the trouble of recrystallizing the caffeine out of the CWE, back when you could buy AC&Cs (aspirin, codeine, caffeine). CANNOT for the life of me manage to make the process work with Tylenol... that aspirin solubility (or lack thereof) was a dream to work with.

EDIT grump grump grump I feel v caffeinated but basically sober; I miss hard opes.

Last edited:
Just picked up my 2 week prescription of methadone (49 of the 40mg waffers) and a bag of speed. Funny thing is, meth is really not my thing or my drug of choice. But I recently moved to a city where the shit is everywhere. I can't walk through a park without someone trying to sell me a bag. So the availability of it has me doing it more than ever.

Anyways this morning so far~

70mg methadone
Currently smoking a bowl of meth
Cigs

Funny thing is, meth is really not my thing or my drug of choice. But I recently moved to a city where the shit is everywhere. I can't walk through a park without someone trying to sell me a bag. So the availability of it has me doing it more than ever.
I hear that T___T
I first started doing meth after moving to Van BC on the wc and discovering that I would literally just fucking FIND IT ON THE GROUND periodically
---

Woke up, hungover after finishing around a mickey of rye last night, still groggy from 75mg quetiapine. Stumbled into a suit, took a mosey down to the post office to pick up some overdue kratom; home now, hangover sweats, cooling off naked on the patio. About to dose:

40mg citalopram
One 5.5%AbV cheap local lager
One Shot of rye
Few Bowls of high-grade indica
Few Pieces of kava-orange chocolate
15g red-vein kratom
25mg/ml nic salt vape juice
200mg THC (orally)

Feeling a tad run-down, got a hot date with a frozen pizza (it's not Delivery, it's Delirium), going to sit my ass down and space into Fallout until I feel well enough to take the dog for a walk. Not a bad day? I fucking miss street drugs, but yeah, shaping up to be not a bad day.

I would literally just fucking FIND IT ON THE GROUND periodically
Lol same here. I've lived in this city since last December and have found the stuff 3 times now. The other day I found a 5-10 dollar shard on the side walk in no bag, just by itself on the side walk!

Status
Not open for further replies.