• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ControlDaddy I've always been a Smirnoff 1818 man. Yeah i use to do the finger thing too but after you a bit wasted fingers become a hand lol. I just use the tot measuring pourer to make sure i keep a decent count on my consumption as im trying to cut back.
Aint that the truth. You doin' better than me @Coffeeshroom.

I am having two more fingers. This is Dutchcraft brand vodka and its good for the price. Svedka is a better value. I like Belvedere when I have dollar bill dollar bill y'all. Also high end are Absolut, Ciroc, and the handmade one by Tom, or something, I forget. I think Skyy, Grey Goose, and Beluga aren't worth the prices they charge for them, they are overrated. I also think potato juice is potato juice in the end.

Gonna have some coffee and maybe 2x 30/500 co-codamol - haven’t made my mind up yet what’s on today’s menu lol.

a few saltines
kratom
phenibut hcl
weed
cig

bout to have my coffee after bustin heads with modstick :sus:

Morning Blue World

After an awesome nights sleep with the help of a few benzos and weed lol of course but breakie was

.5mg subutex
5mg diazepam
.25mg alzam
3 Bong Hits
cup of coffee with a shot of vodka (25ml)

Yeah that's it, now to make something to eat actually lol.

just enjoyed 1000mg of ketamine over the course of 8 hours. was supremely relaxing, nice to have some racemetic ket honestly

I'm jelous but what can I say, I'm making my son proud by not doing any

I bloody ache though, think I need Zapain but not many left

All I've had is tea and my vape

Zapain would do fuck all to me. If I ever got seriously injured, I'd have a hard time requesting at least 10mg morphine IV immediately. Even back in my heyday I needed 600mg codine to get any good effect and needed to potentiate it with carisprodol

400mg thc oil
100mg 3-FPM (bombed)
Coffee
Vape
Ginormous joint (god bud)
Citalopram 40mg

not sure if this gnna be morning for long but for now.

MOrning 02:39am here.

800mg gabapentin
few bong hits.

so nicely stoned

Yeah so woke up early like just before 3am and started staggering gabapentin only, no other substances. Got up to 2000mg and then passed out for an hr roughly still in the seated position i was while watching tv, lol. anyhow then got up and the following for breakie

.5mg subutex
10mg valium
Coffee with a shot vodka

thats me.

Sidenote: woke up still completely drunk or intoxicated from the gabapentin i took throughout the early morning hours, weird but fun

Few sprays of CBD (need to order more next week when paid)

Now to plan out my free afternoon 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.