Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
50mg Hydroxyzine
10mg Methcyclazodone

Off to do a delivery shift early (well for me anyway), at 9AM.... I'll be doing that until 4pm, and then I got a shift at the pizza shop for 4 hours, so basically a 12 hour shift between each job.

This leaves me 3 hours to get my human services work done, I really have doubts that I will be able to. I will be so much happier when school is done. It has really become a chore keeping up with everything, and I'm still beyond broke.

But we'll see what happens. Wish me luck 🤞

Last edited:
Woke up late and wake n baked 3-4 big bong rips of some top shelf bud
Coffee cigs and to top off everything Diaz 30mg chased with sprite (fasted stomach since last night)
40 mg omeprazole
Just enjoying the tranquility

6 shots of whisky incoming fkers.
No Diaz today otherwise I black the fk out and do stupid shit xd.

50mg Vyvanse
1.2g Gabapentin
6g green Hulu kratom
Marlboro menthols
Coca-cola
Frosted flakes

Gonna try and skip the methcyclazodone today. I've been taking it a little too frequently for my liking. It's kinda putting me on edge at times, and it usually presents a bit of a body load that I don't like.

But, although I haven't taken Suboxone in several days, looks like I am back on the kratom train, at least for the time being.

Today I should get some more f-phenibut, and also some regular cyclazodone, that I plan on using a little more sparingly than before.

Last week of school, just have one paper to finish really.

Got my oil changed, but other than that have been able to chill for the most part, just got work at 5pm for a couple hours.

Is f-phenibut far superior to regular phenibut @deficiT ?
Idk about far superior, to me it feels similar, maybe a little more sedating tho. Most ppl prefer phenibut but I like f better because it works faster, and still lasts a decent amount of time.

nothin special few joints 3 cups of strong black coffee and Marlboro 100s

(Fasting my stomach today)for the 60mg clonazepam scrip im getting later so I got that to look forward to

Best way to fast IMO 3-4 hot showers, black coffee, cigs, water, and most importantly patience lol

Last edited:
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
10mg Cyclazodone

Got my final "exam" for Communications class today. Off work, so I'll probably spend the day mostly chillin honestly. Still have a couple things to do tho. Gotta take my girl to a job interview, go to the grocery store, and something else I can't remember at the moment.

Will probably take some F-Phenibut a little bit later when I get home.

It's Wednesday my dudes

Still morning for me (I woke up later then usual) on my 5th cup of coffee and chain smoking Marlboro 100s

Been working out everyday has me sore n tired but makes me feel good and adds to benzos specifically clonaz, and Valium

So for the 60mg clonaz I’m getting ima start doing calisthenics rn plus the endorphins are nice

Morning BLueWorld

BReakie was;

6mg bromazepam
1 bag H
1 cup of Nescafe Latte Salted Caramel with 50ml vodka
100mg Pregabalin

Happy Thursday to all

Good morning.coffea,cigarettes,morning meds,first time nice combo microdose mushrooms and cacti.nice synergia.weed.tranquill day for all of you
Morning BLueWorld

BReakie was;

6mg bromazepam
1 bag H
1 cup of Nescafe Latte Salted Caramel with 50ml vodka
100mg Pregabalin

Happy Thursday to all

A big bong rip of some quality Bud
4mg clonaz
Smokes
And bout 4 cups of coffee
(Bout to have another one)

50mg Vyvanse
1.2g Gabapentin
40mg Baclofen
50mg Hydroxyzine
20mg Cyclazodone

It's pay day today. Only problem is that my check from dominos was miniscule. Pretty much the entire thing went towards gas and the first half of rent. Luckily I'm delivering food at my second job all morning, and then working domino's tonight, so like a 13 hour day basically. Luckily, my gf got a job she's starting on Monday. And then I had one interview for a cable job that seemed to work out so I'm going through the background check/drug test phase, and then I have another interview Monday. Hopefully one of them will work out! I'm happy to be going back into cabling, hopefully I can make some decent money.

Hazelnut coffee
My last 4 Tramadol
A few sips of Pepsi
Several loperimide
7 cigarettes

50mg Vyvanse
1.2g Gabapentin
750mg F-Phenibut
20mg Cyclazodone

Driving around town delivering some food. Hopefully will make some money today, because I really need it.

The state of Maryland is planning on suspending my license. I've probably already bitched about it elsewhere, but I'm going to keep bitching, because it's bullshit.

Luckily I have a couple people that have blessed me with some assistance to deal with this.

This has been the hardest year of my life, I really can't believe how helpful people have been all year. I mean, my mom raised enough money to get me through a couple months of bills when I was in rehab. And people are still helping me out, even when I haven't asked for it. It's insane. I'm so happy to have good friends and good family.

1 white grapefruit
Cod liver oil capsule
115mg methadone
Coffee
CBD vaped

How much grapefruit/gf juice do people use to potentiate? I've been considering starting a thread on this.

MOrning blueworld

Slept like the dead last night, Just took me an hr roughly to settle in and pass out, not waking once till now. Love it that way, anyhow breakie so far

100mg Codeine
few bong hits
15mg diazepam
0.75mg triazolam
150mg Pregabalin

Thinking off trying to sleep maybe a bit more and then start the day. Hope all had a good weekend so far