Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Any alcohol kills my stomach now.

Another 2g Phenibut.

2mg more Alp.

Mornin’ from eastern Europe.

Had a small breakfast, then swallowed 4x150 Tramadol XR tablets
Made filter coffee but with some decent Lavazza 100% Arabica blend.
Smoked a big old joint before calling an Uber.

Got some extra weed for a joint later in the day.

Have a nice day! (I know I will)

Mornin’ from eastern Europe.

Had a small breakfast, then swallowed 4x150 Tramadol XR tablets
Made filter coffee but with some decent Lavazza 100% Arabica blend.
Smoked a big old joint before calling an Uber.

Got some extra weed for a joint later in the day.

Have a nice day! (I know I will)
For me that wouldn’t be a good start. I’d just want to nap. Where in Eastern Europe?

Coffee and Ephederine, now.

Hopefully I'll get prescribed Vyvanse or Adderall here soon (hopefully).

Romania, land of Dracula, expensive opioids and post-communist alcoholism.
Cool! I went through Bucharest after I left Hungary on my way through Eastern Europe years ago. When you say post-communist alcoholism, could you please elaborate?

Morning BlueWorld

Slept okayish after 25mg dopaquel and few bong hits. Slept from 10pmish till just pass 5am this morning so not a bad nights rest.
BReakie was:

200mg codeine
10mg clobazam (first time in years i have used it, so let's see)
150mg Pregabalin
1 glass of wine
few sigs so far
And a Dbl expresso

Got a few things to do today and hopefully my friend pulls through today and me finish off the car or put it back together so to speak. Happy midweek to all

Regards
CoffeeShroom

200mg tapentadol
20mg diazepam
And this is my 3rd 2mg clonaz in less than 16 hrs or so....
My brains trying to trick me to push my doses to get high with no avail. Hopefully I'll nod a bit when the tapentadol kicks in.

50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
2.4g Gabapentin
10mg Baclofen
20mg Methcyclazadone

Man, just driving around delivering food for my landlords restaurant. Dealing with a nightmare girlfriend/roommate situation right now. It is very difficult and I feel like I never get a day off. And even on my days off I have a ton of stress to deal with.

Morning BlueWorld

Last nights rest was actually overall good and didn't need or take much. All i had before bed was a few bong hits of skunk with 5mg valium and a lost 0.25mg alzam tablet just laying around in my box of goodies. Breakie so far was;

200mg Codeine
150mg Pregabalin
10mg clobazam
1 glass of wine
1 cup Hug in a Mug ( toasted marshmallow cappuccino )

Raining atm but hope it stops as i need to work in the garden today a bit.

New brand of Delta 8 vape funny how hard I can go on that stuff compared to Delta 10.

Delta 10 will raise my heart rate and make me super paranoid and uncomfortable if I try to go hard on it and I only know how to go hard so Delta 8 is far safer for me.

Also kratom.

Was going to get more cannabis but waiting for payday Friday Delta 8 definitely seems lacking compared to the dispensary green I have been getting.

The combo though produces a substantial stoning effect all courtesy of a nearby headshop could have a new car with what I dropped on highs from them hope to ditch headshop highs soon entirely lol. The owner is probably ready for a new Mercedes military style truck SUV or a home with several more thousand sq ft meanwhile hah...

Wait forgot resin tokes will go choke on one see you around

Last edited:
7mg clonaz

Top shelf bud absolutely delicious I think it’s cookies, I’m pretty sure that’s what my plug said, I can’t really remember shit rn 😂

275mg of dimenhydronate
30ml NyQuil
Cigs (Marlboro)
4 cups black coffee (no caffeine tolerance)

Helps keep me awake and makes the euphoria from the caffeine and the benzo synergize really well IMO

New brand of Delta 8 vape funny how hard I can go on that stuff compared to Delta 10.

Delta 10 will raise my heart rate and make me super paranoid and uncomfortable if I try to go hard on it and I only know how to go hard so Delta 8 is far safer for me.

Also kratom.

Was going to get more cannabis but waiting for payday Friday Delta 8 definitely seems lacking compared to the dispensary green I have been getting.

The combo though produces a substantial stoning effect all courtesy of a nearby headshop could have a new car with what I dropped on highs from them hope to ditch headshop highs soon entirely lol. The owner is probably ready for a new Mercedes military style truck SUV or a home with several more thousand sq ft meanwhile hah...

Wait forgot resin tokes will go choke on one see you around
The land of unlimited oportunities....

50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
Newport hunnids

Just chillin, had class earlier. My schedule has gotten completely insane and I don't think I have time for literally anything. So looking forward to school being done. Two part time jobs + school is murder.

I have to go to home Depot to get some door knobs and a wall patch kit, and measure my door to get a new one.

I drank redbull
ate sugar
and vaped really great wax.
and nodded earlier this morning