• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Had to break my taper a bit and take 2mg Suboxone. It sucks, because I took some yesterday, and my taper is to skip days, and I was at the point where I was taking one every third day.

But my stomach issues have finally returned with a vengeance, which happens every time I quit opioids. And I'm going to a show tonight so I don't wanna feel like shit for it. So fuck it. Cheers.

Had to break my taper a bit and take 2mg Suboxone. It sucks, because I took some yesterday, and my taper is to skip days, and I was at the point where I was taking one every third day.

But my stomach issues have finally returned with a vengeance, which happens every time I quit opioids. And I'm going to a show tonight so I don't wanna feel like shit for it. So fuck it. Cheers.
Hey you are doin great with your tappering subs.Congrats!And cheers(with a beer)

I'm a boy xD hahahaha
siso 💕 chico 💗

muchas gracias
Thanxxx !!! 😎
no lo se siempre

Of course. Thank you. Lol.

Edit: o.t. and i can't remember my last dose and i am going loco. i think maybe 8:30 a.m. is a possible guess.

Edit: not 4:30 ? idk

Last edited:
There's cubensis in my freezer. But I've been feeling a little too crazy from maybe too much of those. can't rule it out tho.
My favourite are semilanceata picked up high in the mountain.Cubs are good too.Mixed em even better.Have not a tripping from years may be.Think to start microdose for a while.When fully quit zolofthttps://photos.app.goo.gl/ZnF36QJMb8s49bYh6

Morning BlueWorld

It's 10min to 12pm so technically still morning so, so far i had

1 bag H
1lt wine
10mg valium
100mg codeine ( the last bit i had left over in one bottle but still have another 400mg for tomorrow)
800mg gabapentin SR

So that's what i have had so far this morning. Hope all is having an awesome weekend so far and not crawling up the walls with the busy and poor service from the shops at the malls as you "trying" and i mean really "trying" your best to do x-mas shopping without killing someone.

Ksalol
1mg bupre
Coffee
Snus
Cigarette
We have what we call Snuff or taxi that you take a pinch out of the container and snort it and the headrush is insane, way too much for me to handle, wanna chunder every time afterwards. But guess the lip thing is not so intense at the end of the day. Think i will just stick to the odd smoke here and there.

50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
10mg Methcyclazadone
Monster energy drink
Some puffs on the vape

And that's about it. I am SOOOO fucking stressed about all the schoolwork I've got so little time to take care of, and I'm feeling way too lazy to start it and I'm kinda pushing it off a bit.

We have what we call Snuff or taxi that you take a pinch out of the container and snort it and the headrush is insane, way too much for me to handle, wanna chunder every time afterwards. But guess the lip thing is not so intense at the end of the day. Think i will just stick to the odd smoke here and there.
Bupr-3 or 4 mg.valium 15.now second beer.Stomach hurts and can feel how the insanity silently creeps on me.Second part of the day was bad i dont know why.Only guess.Gonna drunk a little bit and go to bed.Dont wanna think

dosed and dabbed
and need some caffeine
and some more,dabs

Used to buy for a while that snus.It felt strong,but i missed the smoke.Hate all this vaps and e-cigarettes.Dont care about tar.My lungs are relatively ok for now.something that cannot say for my liver.cheers