• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
PS kratom is 100% an opioid and 100% not an opiate. Opiates are drugs that come from the somniferum papauver poppy ( heroin, morphine, codeine, thebaine and... thats about it for significant ones). Opioids are drugs that do not come from the poppy but have a similar effect. People who say that either don't understand what an opioid is or are trying to downplay the risks of kratom for reasons other than finding the truth. Even heroin kind of walks the line of being an opiate since it is (semi-synthetic) and requires some minor adjustments in the lab. HOWEVER, opiates are still considered opioids, because they do behave like themselves :p. So IMO that is the best umbrella term to use in most cases.

Call me traditionalist but nothing like good old King Heroin. The molecule is just built to pierce the BBB in an ideal way and has an ideal balance of rush and high, often opiates have one that's notably better than the other. Notably missing from the list is Dilaudid, which is up there for me, but is all rush and doesn't act long enough. Opana almost certainly would have been high on my list if I ever tried it. Morphine is of course akin to heroin but the rush isn't as nice, the acetyl groups are there for a reason ;) Oxycodone is great but just not quite the same either. Fentanyl sucks ass, no euphoria and will kill you. The rest don't really warrant a mention except for raw opium, which I never got to try either, but I bet it's wonderful due to alkaloid synergy. But nothing beats mindful sobriety for me these days. Opiates make you feel fuckwonderful but the lifestyle is shit.

PS kratom is 100% an opioid and 100% not an opiate. Opiates are drugs that come from the somniferum papauver poppy ( heroin, morphine, codeine, thebaine and... thats about it for significant ones). Opioids are drugs that do not come from the poppy but have a similar effect. People who say that either don't understand what an opioid is or are trying to downplay the risks of kratom for reasons other than finding the truth. Even heroin kind of walks the line of being an opiate since it is (semi-synthetic) and requires some minor adjustments in the lab. HOWEVER, opiates are still considered opioids, because they do behave like themselves :p. So IMO that is the best umbrella term to use in most cases.
I know it isn't an opiate (i know opiates are opium derived). Just wasn't sure if it was considered an opioid.

Call me traditionalist but nothing like good old King Heroin. The molecule is just built to pierce the BBB in an ideal way and has an ideal balance of rush and high, often opiates have one that's notably better than the other. Notably missing from the list is Dilaudid, which is up there for me, but is all rush and doesn't act long enough. Opana almost certainly would have been high on my list if I ever tried it. Morphine is of course akin to heroin but the rush isn't as nice, the acetyl groups are there for a reason ;) Oxycodone is great but just not quite the same either. Fentanyl sucks ass, no euphoria and will kill you. The rest don't really warrant a mention except for raw opium, which I never got to try either, but I bet it's wonderful due to alkaloid synergy. But nothing beats mindful sobriety for me these days. Opiates make you feel fuckwonderful but the lifestyle is shit.
Yeah, I accidentally typed hydrocodone twice instead of hydromorphone. Gonna edit that.

I still wanna try it. I hear the high is mild yet lasts for an incredibly long time.
It just felt like what I'd imagine morphine and codeine combined would be like. I remember eating it after finishing work, it came on while I was on the subway and I started sweating profusely. Got home and played guitar and felt kind of emotionless, and not in a good way.

Heroin was great. But it was alot more difficult to obtain where i'm at. So my final answer would have to be Opana. They have the Dilaudid rush and the Oxy high.

I've yet to try a number of the ones listed, especially the pharms you guys get over in the US, so all I can say is Heroin is the best I've tried out of opium, codeine, DHC, morphine, bupe, oxycodone, methadone, kratom.

Had a fentanyl patch to try at one point but was too paranoid so I sold onto some guy who wanted to buy it (he knew it was fent he was buying).

DHC is worth a mention for sure.

Last edited:
Heroin was great. But it was alot more difficult to obtain where i'm at. So my final answer would have to be Opana. They have the Dilaudid rush and the Oxy high.
H is rare where i live too, but here's plenty of other prescription opiates and opioids floating around if you know the right people.

I've yet to try a number of the ones listed, especially the pharms you guys get over in the US, so all I can say is Heroin is the best I've tried out of opium, codeine, DHC, morphine, bupe, methadone, kratom.

Had a fentanyl patch to try at one point but was too paranoid so I sold onto some guy who wanted to buy it (he knew it was fent he was buying).

DHC is worth a mention for sure.
DHC as in dihydrocodeine?

I don’t get any rush or euphoria whatsoever from opioids/opiates. It’s due to my metabolism. But the best painkiller I’ve had is fentanyl, it does make me super nauseous though in high doses. The lollies are the best though when I’m in enough pain to warrant them.

I don’t get any rush or euphoria whatsoever from opioids/opiates. It’s due to my metabolism. But the best painkiller I’ve had is fentanyl, it does make me super nauseous though in high doses. The lollies are the best though when I’m in enough pain to warrant them.
Do you have a lot of experience with opioids? I used to say the same thing until I got into a routine, the more and more dependent I became the more and more I started to notice the euphoria. But I mean we are talking a period of 10+ years from the first time I took an opioid to when I got to this point. Why did I take them if I didn't get any positive effects? good question....