• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Haha thats awesome about the kratom! Wow! So do you still feel anything from the kratom nowadays or just for cravings? Amd okay i gotchya on the tramadol.. u mustve gotten high off it before u started to do real opiates.. cause i was gonna say.. i tried like 300mg and dint feel shit!! But thats also when i was using the almighty potent opana lol. And u wernt getting high off the sub when u were on it for a year were u?? I mean maybe first few days but nothin after that right??

I've had pretty much everything you can get in the US, and I still love the almighty heroin more than anything. I've hoovered up literally thousands of opana ER's, and I had never heard of this baking soda trick. Nifty. Too bad I don't get them anymore!

I like the rush from fentanyl the best, which is why I was so addicted to it... other than that I would have to say OPIUM (While I could get high off it, tolerance kinda ruined it for me) runners up: kratom, tramadol, buprenorphine.

I KNOW I KNOW, these all sound like terrible choices. Its something I like about having a stimulating feeling alongside the opioid effect.

I agree with you. Tramadol gave me some of the best highs ever and now kratom is my new favorite, it just has something special to it (if you don't have a big opioid tolerance). Also enjoyed opium and oxycodone quite a bit.

There is definitely still a kratom high for me. Even after years of opiate abuse and even using kratom daily. I still get a nice feeling. Especially with the first dose of the day. I made a custom blend of about 5 different strains. red bali, gold bali, maeng da, green malay and yellow thai. It works pretty good. I still want to get off of it though....

I'm a straight morphine man myself, it's a different feeling, pretty enjoyable.

What is the the street name for when you mix heroin with xanax? My friend in the next state over (about 45 minutes away) told me there is a nickname in Massachusetts where he lives but he doesn't remember what it is and ive never heard of one before. Thanks in advamce

Bizzle - You have got to be joking with the 1 to 1 ratio of snorting baking soda with your Opanas. Not only does that have to seriously burn but that's a hell of a lot of baking soda up ones nose! Totally with you on the love of Opanas but the baking soda stuff is pretty "out there"!

Opium mixed with a bit of water and plugged with a syringe and rubber tube. All the different alkaloids give such a wide spectrum of a buzz. I just use Kratom now also but when summer comes back around i'll be back to scraping the poppies that grow around my house.

I've also discovered a great way to make the Kratom buzz last longer and be stronger. I got Naloxone powder and a bit dabbed inside the nose potentiates the effects of opiates and stops tolerance from developing. Sounds too good to be true but it really works. I know it's used to bring people out of overdoses but you take a microdose and it has an amazing effect.

Hydrocodone for the high although kratom is my daily. I don't take a large enough dose of kratom to get me high (I have weed for that) I take just enough to fill the hole in my soul.

My favorite opiate(/opioid) is without a doubt Ketobemidone.

I have tried morphine, fentanyl, metadone, oxycodone and ketobemidone IV.
I have never tried IV heroin, but I have a feeling none the less that ketobemidone will result in more euphoria and intense rush. At least because heroin in Denmark often is of a with low purity making it very hard to compete with pharmaceutical grade opiates. I have tried smoking and snorting heroin, but that did absolutely nothing for me (my tolerance the last year or so have been 100-180 mg methadone daily, so my tolerance is without a doubt high and as it was the first time I took heroin (ordered from the dark web meaning that it most likely were of a better quality than most of the h one can buy on the street) I had a healthy respect for it which might have resulted in me taking a dose too low to really feel something.

I would wish that I could try IV oxymorphone. I have a feeling than oxymorphone and ketobemidone is more euphoric than heroin unless the heroin in of a almost pharmaceutical grade purity. However, oxymorphone is not used in Denmark at all.

Ketobemidone was indescribable more euphoric and intense that IV oxycodone which I think would probably be a good bet otherwise. Unfortunately, Pfizer is no longer selling ketobemione for IV use in Denmark, it is only available as tablets. I have a good amount of ampuls left, but they will not last for ever and they are getting old. I don't know how long a properly sealed medicin can keep its quality.

Wow rlly!! Were on the same page with the kind of opiate high.. but Why not iv opana if they r literally the same feeling opiate except opana is just more potent lol??

Is it addictive?? I know allll about opiates but not kratom tho.. i mean u deff cant withdrawl from it..?

Never liked morphine much.. i mean never rlly gave it a chance.. i had just got into my opiate use.. wasnt even quite dependent yet and i did 100mgs!! And dint rlly feel high for some reason.. and wasnt that good.. idk..

Bro!! Ive been doin it for a year my man!! I would not want to wast anyyy gold!!(as opana is like a 100 times more than gold(at gold bring 35 a gram and opana being literally like 3 bicks for one fucking mg lol)) if no soda then its geling and not absorbing fully at all!! And hoesntly 1:1 is good.. but to be honest.. i prolly rlly do .5:1(soda to pan) and no bro.. still is like the easiest thing ive ever snorted!! And fuck it bro.. dont rlly care im putting a lot thru my nose lol.. not like i snort ten different lines a day.. just 2 usually lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Morphine is hands down my all-time favorite (oral ms contin to be specific). I can eat up to 300mg and be feeling great for a day or so. I love the long-lasting effects. Tramadol, despite it being weak, is good when it comes to feeling a stable long-lasting sense of general contentment (not euphoric, not dysphoric--just a nice feeling of normalcy). Tramadol might be a weak painkiller, but it has potential to be used as a VERY effective antidepressant in my experience *as do most opiates*.

Last edited:
Morphine/H...Hydromorphone occasionally.
According to wikipedia that's the opinion of many users:

"When compared to the opioids hydromorphone, fentanyl, oxycodone, and pethidine (meperidine), former addicts showed a strong preference for heroin and morphine, suggesting that heroin and morphine are particularly susceptible to abuse and addiction. Morphine and heroin were also much more likely to produce euphoria and other positive subjective effects when compared to these other opioids."
-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin#Recreational

What is the the street name for when you mix heroin with xanax? My friend in the next state over (about 45 minutes away) told me there is a nickname in Massachusetts where he lives but he doesn't remember what it is and ive never heard of one before. Thanks in advamce

Was it scramble?

Buffalo here too! I wish I could get my hands on some pandas, had it once bout a year ago 20mg, was total bliss for most of the day... My guy gets em sparingly and I never have loot when they're around. Otherwise it's a toss up between Oxy & H, but it's been H lately due to economics. It's the devil but I enjoyed some U47700 for a while last year (don't suggest to anyone).

Oxycodone , its exactly like a orgasm. Helps me think and organize my thoughts, takes all my psyco problems away 100% fix but the doctors won't prescribe. I've done pretty much all other opiates and nothing comes close to Oxycodone.

I've loved most opioids I've tried. But heroin easily takes the cake for me. It's got the perfect profile of sedation, euphoria, and body effects (e.g. a nice itch).

For me the only thing that ever gave H a run for its money was IV dilaudid, but I only did that once. Oxycodone is nice, but not as satisfying to me as dope--excellent euphoria but not as sedating as heroin.