• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUBAR, you probably already answered this somewhere along the way, but when was the very first time you ever tried ecstasy? What year?

Le Junk

Last roll was a few months ago on some MehDMA

I tried to get a picture, but I couldn't get a decent one. But it's a fluffy white powder with sparkly bits. I've not tested it but it came recommended by someone I trust.

Very smooth with that trippy psilocybin feel that a lot of the stuff is lacking these days.

How much is "a few" and are you you claming mdma feels like psilocybin? Thats a bit confusing to me. Thank you for the updates.

But it doesn't follow that MDMA will be worse, or as bad. I read many years ago, of accounts of cat allergies being cured while the subjects were under the influence of MDMA but I was never able to learn if these effects were permanent in any cases.

MDMA is a potent releaser of adrenaline, a neurotransmitter that is also used in the emergency treatment of allergic reactions.
I would say it's likely the allergy was not cured, but that the usual symptoms did not appear upon contact/proximity with felines because of the increase in adrenaline levels.
I'm pretty sure many other stimulant drugs would have a similar, if not the same, effect.

@AutoTripper Heres a list of things to rate on a scale of 1-10 for us on your experience. I notice modern reports on pillreports have sort of fallen out of this practice. Lets bring that back shall we?

@F.U.B.A.R. (please use this at the end of your report)

Euphoria:
Empathy:
Energy:
Eye Wiggles:
Pupil Dilation:
Jaw Clenching:
Body High:

Overall:
Thanks a lot man, I'll do my best to keep this all in mind. Except you forgot- Come-up shit. ?

I was going through some old computer files and I found a note from February, 2009. I don't remember this very well. This must have been during the brief period that I grabbed some pills from a local source. As I recall, I had read some posts here on Bluelight advocating taking two pills initially together for a more classic experience. I don't know if these are the pills that ended up making me and my husband so sick afterwards. Maybe. In any case, I think the times are interesting. Also interesting that I specifically comment on the eye dilation only 20 minutes later.

Beige Infiniti
Took (almost) 2 @ 5:11 pm
Noticed initial eye dilation and “rushy” feeling at 5:31 pm
Feeling lightly nauseous @ 5:37 pm
Def rolling at 5:38 pm
Took 3rd around 6:24 pm
Took 4th around 7:40
Feeling slightly down at 9:48 pm

Hello @indigoaura hope you have begun a lovely fresh new day.
One brief comment. 4 pills should not have you feeling even slightly down that soon.

4 real deals would keep my sky high for up to 24 hours with the very best. But more than 5 hours. Imagine all the times I went to work, many times at Tesco, tripping out of my face on really good pills.

Like 3.5 Snowballs, or 5 Hexagons/Ladybirds. On that occasion, 5 pills were taken overnight. By 7.30 am work time, I wasn't the least bit down. Really crisp, full on hallucinogenic state and I strongly suspected some of those pills to contain MDA specifically the hexagons.

I was so wired, high, loved up, rushing supreme. Everything sparkling and looking amazing on top of the world but not very happy about having to work at a superstore on a traffic jam Saturday.

The first pills were taken at about 6 pm that Friday- 2 Ladybirds each me and a friend. Wow they were exceptionally good. Hit as hard as any double drop and before you even knew it as well.

No 45 minutes 1st alert business I tell you. Those Ladybirds were definitely over 100mg, gauged confidently by me now in comparison to other very specific memories I have stored of pills I saw trusted analysis and milligram content of over time.

Like for example, in 2003- White Bacardi Bats. Very clean, tiny little pills. As hard and neat and tidy a press as you would see one for the mantelpiece they were beautiful little tablets.

I saw what I considered to be a very trustworthy analysis at the time of 93 mg of MDMA per pill which matched perfectly with what I was experiencing.

One pill was not too strong but was very effective you noticed it and I was taking three at a time quite a few times and getting extremely strong effects which would have me feeling hammered and high the whole of the next day.

But these Ladybirds in 2004, were unquestionably considerably stronger than those Bacardi bats. 2 Ladybirds was basically not far off 3 Bacardis.

130 mg easily I reckon. Just an example, but I stored up loads of experience details like that over time. I have always been an insanely curious cat and have had a strong interest in how dosages correlate to effects between different pills.

So that Friday night and following Saturday at work- we came up fast on the 6pm double drop. Like 10 minutes and feeling floored, and this was always pretty normal for me from double dropping 2 very strong e's.

Then a short while later much to my dismay I discovered that my friend had sold our ladybirds and replaced them with these little speckly beige Hexagons.

I was a bit annoyed at him for letting those amazing pills go but he seemed confident that these were even better and he was actually right but they were incredibly trippy I'm sure they were MDA exceptionally good pills again and no way inferior to the ladybirds.

By 5 am (I think) I had only taken another 3 Hexagons. 5 total in 11 hours. By 7.30 am, I had not come down, levelled out or straightened up the least bit and I was 100% totally out of my face rushing in ecstasy utopia.

It was an incredibly hard day at work the superstore was so overrun that there was not a single trolley or basket going spare like the busiest day of the year which always happened to me on these Saturday's when I was out of my head.

Which kind of helps in a way I suppose because everybody was in such chaos in their own positions nobody had time to clock how wasted I was but they never did anyway in any of my jobs somehow. It was a long and testing day.

By 4.30 pm I still had not exactly come down I was still off my face and wasted and rushing maybe the hallucinogenic aspect had eased off to an extent but my high was pretty solid as far as longevity and qualitative experience goes.

I never had a bad come down from these experiences if anything I felt remarkably good as I came back to baseline. Emotions and motivation obviously could be affected tumultuously over coming days but this has always just been the price to pay for heavy MDMA consumption.

So my point I guess is about the stability and specifically longevity of the high and experience from this exceptionally good quality MDMA. 5 pills giving a 24 hour experience. The following evenings I would often feel like I have come back up again when pot sessioning with friends after work and I would be as high as a kite for the rest of the night into the early hours of Monday.

Okay I got distracted again, but I wanted to share that anyhow wishing you all an excellent start to the weekend.

Last edited:
How much is "a few" and are you you claming mdma feels like psilocybin? Thats a bit confusing to me. Thank you for the updates.

I don't know how long ago tbh - I don't obsessively track my usage. When I've got some, I'll just cane it till it's all gone - which is admittedly a waste, but I just can't resist :)

And yes, I do feel there are some similarities between psilocybin and decent MDMA. I really took to MDMA initially because it was like tripping but without the headfuck. Much of the MehDMA doesn't have this quality unfortunately.

I don't know how long ago tbh - I don't obsessively track my usage. When I've got some, I'll just cane it till it's all gone - which is admittedly a waste, but I just can't resist :)

And yes, I do feel there are some similarities between psilocybin and decent MDMA. I really took to MDMA initially because it was like tripping but without the headfuck. Much of the MehDMA doesn't have this quality unfortunately.

Sooooooooooooooo ............ Thoughts? How was that stuff? We are awaiting your report. haha "meh" or "magic" on that batch?

ahhhhhh the disco dump. lol
You know, whenever I think back to me very early introductions to ecstasy, taking Californian Sunrisers (and not the best but legit MDMA) at Helter Skelter raves at- IKEA of all places!! Lol, it still trips me out madly whenever I go there shopping with my mum it's mind-blowing to imagine that very same building used to be the Sanctuary Arena where we blasted our brains to oblivion.

But anyway, kind of analogous to your earliest formed memories which are like snapshots at times, my initial come up and experience observations- eye wiggles of course, jaw shudders with dosage increase, but I have very distinct memories of the come up bowel purging effect.

Also randomly but maybe of relevance here- I have one vivid memory of being at Dreamscape 25 at the Sanctuary Milton Keynes- was an excellent rave. I had 3 really decent Dolphins that night. Very clean, proper. Amazing night.

But one bizarre occurence- I had cone up on my 2nd Dolphin. Was rushing, feeling amazing. Mind blown. First pill put me high in the clouds already. (Wow, Im just tapping into that exact moment entering the rave that night. About 1.5 hours after taking my first e that night in the queue. I was initially dissociated and monged out, but in clean MDMA style. Just so mellow, tranquil, tired too. Waiting outside in very long queues. It was early evening, light and sunny still when we got inside).

I remember passing through the search and that feeling of true ecstasy and the excitement and euphoria. I have powerful snapshots of that monent. It was like awaking as a butterfly with infinite gasoline and flowing lava in abundance.

It just kept getting better and better and was literally unbelievable how incredibly good everything and everything truly was from every single angle.
I have never described the feeling of true ecstasy to myself better than that, or even tried to.

But seriously, I just channelled back just now to really feel it. In a virtual flashback sense. Shivers down my spine, I havent tuned into the feeling of real MDMA ever like that.

I can explore this haha. Wow.

Anyway, sorry that was unexpected. Amazing what is possible within the psyche.
THAT is what my Bowsers SHOULD feel like.

So back to my point- coming up on my 2nd Dolphin at the Sanctuary that night. Dark sky by then. I was in the large outdoor area with my friend who never took ecstasy back then, they had dodgem cars for people to ride on as well as food stalls and maybe some other fairground ride I can't remember.

But I remember being suddenly so incredibly hungry that all I knew was I needed to eat food there and then and it was the utmost priority.

Hungry in the true healthy since I was young and fit and full-time working and I did need some food but I was coming up hard on my second dolphin and would not have expected to have an appetite will be able to eat and digest food at that moment.

So I followed my gut and bought a hot dog with whatever it came with definitely ketchup and wolfed it down in no time followed by a cup of hot tea. It was the most delicious hot dog ever and felt so right to be eating it I never even felt it in terms of it being a problem digestion wise and it really sorted me out and gave me energy and comforts to get back into the rave and my rolling which only got better from thereon.

Anyway, just another vivid memory of MDMA experience and I wonder if the modern suspect MDMA would allow somebody to eat food so easily and enjoyably at such a moment.

Probably not a very useful marker however because I certainly never used to make the habit of eating on my come up but I definitely used to be able to eat food after clean MDMA, as long as the pills were good quality.

Sooooooooooooooo ............ Thoughts? How was that stuff? We are awaiting your report. haha "meh" or "magic" on that batch?

Oh yeh, sorry...

Well, I think the fact I didn't report back immediately enthusing about my experience probably speaks volumes.

It was enjoyable and did have certain qualities reminiscent of the 'magic' stuff, but again didn't quite get there. It was better than much of the stuff I've had this last few years, but not totally fulfilling. However, it did have that psychedelic quality where I was happy staring at the night sky and basking in its glory. Unfortunately, even after a 100mg redose around the 3 hour mark, I was fast asleep by around 1am, having initially dropped about 8:30pm.

So on a scale of 1 - 10:

Euphoria: 4
Empathy: 3
Energy: 2
Eye wiggles: 4
Pupil dilation: 3
Jaw clenching: 2
Body high: 5

Overall experience: 5 Enjoyable but short lived and relatively mellow. But this could be due to the fact I only took130mg initially when I normally do at least 150mg. Also, I had absolutely no urge to redose until 3 hours had passed, which is a good sign.

Oh yeh, sorry...

Well, I think the fact I didn't report back immediately enthusing about my experience probably speaks volumes.

It was enjoyable and did have certain qualities reminiscent of the 'magic' stuff, but again didn't quite get there. It was better than much of the stuff I've had this last few years, but not totally fulfilling. However, it did have that psychedelic quality where I was happy staring at the night sky and basking in its glory. Unfortunately, even after a 100mg redose around the 3 hour mark, I was fast asleep by around 1am, having initially dropped about 8:30pm.

So on a scale of 1 - 10:

Euphoria: 4
Empathy: 3
Energy: 2
Eye wiggles: 4
Pupil dilation: 3
Jaw clenching: 2
Body high: 5

Overall experience: 5 Enjoyable but short lived and relatively mellow. But this could be due to the fact I only took130mg initially when I normally do at least 150mg. Also, I had absolutely no urge to redose until 3 hours had passed, which is a good sign.

thanks for stopping by again, and BIG THANK YOU for using that little guide I posted. It should help to re-adopt that going forward for the threads purpose. (people used to post these with each report, that hasnt been the case for a few years now) Sounds like the mario bullets i had once in like 2015/16. Close, pretty good, but still not quite.

Now Ive been giving out HR tips on this site for some time now. Since 2011 actually, and to hear the way you dosed was quite a shock to me being a member of this forum. Re-dosing after 3 hours will do absolutely nothing for you besides extend the more amphetamine type parts of it, and could make you hallucinate a bit from breakdown to mda. Useless really. Your initial dose is the most important, and if you must get more in, get it between 45-50 mins, right before you start to come up generally. I'm surprised to hear you skipped this massive key in harm reduction here, with the experience you have. Obviously you aren't gone, but that wasnt safe and i cannot recommend that. Hows your mood today? Makes me wonder, have you always rolled like this? If so, you seriously may not be able to feel this stuff for quite some time. It demands the utmost respect.

While you know yourself better than i could ever pretend to know...... In my opinion, you massively went against the pretty standard across the board HR "rules" about mdma, and how to make it basically always work for you.

**GENERAL ECSTASY GUIDELINES I LIVE BY BELOW**

Please, 4-6 month wait time between doses. (id argue a year + after this) Eat healthy, get sunlight. Test your gear with a test kit, and don't guess what substance you may be taking. Only take 1 strong initial dose followed by half that amount as a top up to keep it going another hour at most. Thats it. Less is more. Stay safe, i truly care about people here on bluelight. Its sad to me that people are ignoring the harm reduction of this substance.

Im sorry this wasnt magic for you this time around. Take care.

Yes, I realised at the time that the redose wouldn't do much as I'd passed that point. It certainly didn't extend the amphetamine type effects because there weren't any of significance. In fact I was fast asleep about an hour after the redose. Normally I would redose much sooner, but I just didn't feel the need, which was a good sign.

Felt fine the next day, a bit sweaty in the morning but that was it really.

Awesome! Thanks for your report. Definitely helps my upcoming test ill be dropping info for soon!!! A rare "epic11" first hand account coming to you soon. Think ill go 150 based off your new report. (my usual dose was 120)

Guys, I tried a batch of MDMA this past Tuesday, and it was good! Unfortunately, it was from a limited source that is unlikely to have more. But, I have the scent again!

Euphoria: 6-8
Empathy: 6-8
Energy: 8
Eye Wiggles: 7
Pupil Dilation: 7
Jaw Clenching: 6
Body High: 7.5

Overall: 8

Lower ratings than I would think would be indicative of good MDMA, but it's hard to rate this experience as I was with a good friend and emotionally processed deep, deep shit for nine hours that has left me reeling in the almost week since. I think if emotional processing and shadow exploration had not been occurring to such a huge degree I would have had the classic loved up euphoric experience. Come-up was as should be, duration was as should be - peak for 4-5 hours, still had residual stimulation and after effects 11-12 hours later, and had an afterglow for most the next day - visuals and eye wiggles were there, dilation was there, enhanced tactile sensation was there, etc.

It was definitely not the MehDMA I've had most every time since 2016, but it's hard to rate since I've never processed so much shit on MDMA before. I usually use the first inklings of openness to crack myself open into euphoric love land, but this time it was like the pull towards that highlighted every psychological, emotional, and energetic obstacle blocking openness, love, and connection, and the entire trip was spent processing those obstacles, back and forth, between me and her, in 45-90 minute chunks of time. So, I didn't experience the cracked the fuck open for 8-9 hours experience I'm used to, and I think that was set and setting more than the drug. And, it's hard to say since it's been over two years since I last had good MDMA.

If this stuff wasn't as good as it's supposed to be, it was damn close. And it was definitely much better than the stuff I tried a few weeks ago.

Guys, I tried a batch of MDMA this past Tuesday, and it was good! Unfortunately, it was from a limited source that is unlikely to have more. But, I have the scent again!

Lower ratings than I would think would be indicative of good MDMA, but it's hard to rate this experience as I was with a good friend and emotionally processed deep, deep shit for nine hours that has left me reeling in the almost week since. I think if emotional processing and shadow exploration had not been occurring to such a huge degree I would have had the classic loved up euphoric experience. Come-up was as should be, duration was as should be - peak for 4-5 hours, still had residual stimulation and after effects 11-12 hours later, and had an afterglow for most the next day - visuals and eye wiggles were there, dilation was there, enhanced tactile sensation was there, etc.

It was definitely not the MehDMA I've had most every time since 2016, but it's hard to rate since I've never processed so much shit on MDMA before. I usually use the first inklings of openness to crack myself open into euphoric love land, but this time it was like the pull towards that highlighted every psychological, emotional, and energetic obstacle blocking openness, love, and connection, and the entire trip was spent processing those obstacles, back and forth, between me and her, in 45-90 minute chunks of time. So, I didn't experience the cracked the fuck open for 8-9 hours experience I'm used to, and I think that was set and setting more than the drug. And, it's hard to say since it's been over two years since I last had good MDMA.

If this stuff wasn't as good as it's supposed to be, it was damn close. And it was definitely much better than the stuff I tried a few weeks ago.

That's an encouraging scoresheet

That's a very encouraging report as those scores are pretty high on all levels. Anything higher would be exceptional.

Congratulations @psy997 ! Sounds like you have a winner!

My partner and I used to have those deep, "talk it out" experiences on MDMA. You just opened up to each other naturally and addressed things. That quality is also lacking in the MehDMA. I have been referring to it as a "confessional" quality. That was how you ended up telling your most personal secrets to a stranger on the dancefloor.

I will be interested to hear how your comedown is over the next several days. What dosage did you take? Did you re-dose? How often? Was this product a powder, crystal, pill?

I am really curious to maybe hear how @Le Junk would score his good MDMA he is still able to source, by those guidelines.

I mean, supposing we had the absolute very best MDMA we could ever want but nothing which has not existed and which we have not experienced before for argument sake.

It would be straighy 10's right? I mean it would have to be because we are drawing the definitions and expectations from that standard.

So even an 8, is leaving a lot to be desired.
It would be interesting to see if members here were able to experience the best MDMA exactly how they would score it by that chart.

Go with the gut and heart, 10's all the way?
Or rationalize it, perhaps innacurately, reasoning a perfect score is unlikely or unachievable?

Hehe don't mind me just thinking aloud on the spot really. But I do wonder how Le Junk might score his good batch, it sounds as though it may be almost the best stuff out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.