• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK pretty much everything gets cut along the way by the time it hits a consumer it probably has speed meth mdma and bath salts in it
Im pretty sure we get Dutch pills direct from source, untampered. Like, all over the country. Lots of bunk as well no doubt, but Im confident that the stellar Dutch product is reaching UK regularly in large enough quantities.

Just because somebody told you the mdma they have is dutch doesn't mean it is. If your mdma lacks the love thats your sources problem. In holland we don't have that that issue its been good for the last 25 years and will for the future. The main people with a issue with mdma are those outside of Europe. Come over to holland and party here you will very quickly clue on on what the situation truly is.

lolol. Sorry my man, you are very ignorant. You are all assumption. "Just because someone told you" hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited:
Soooooooooo. I did it!!! wow!! I can still roll and it was quite amazing. Acquaintance had some brown mdma (brown chunky powder) in a cap at 125mg, and i had some clear crystals (appeared to be dutch, but this batch wasnt totally clear/straight forward about it being of dutch origin, however, it looks and smells exactly the same as my labeled "84% pure dutch mdma" barely a smell, opaque white crystals) All tested with a test kit for mdma, no adulterants.

I took the 125mg brown cap, waited about 5-10mins, and took an extra 30-33 of my own clear crystals to get me up to 150-155, in short fashion. About 50 mins later i dropped another 75 of the clear crystals for a re-dose. (Ive been doing 120 for the past few years and its been underwhelming)

The roll was very nice. The acquaintance did 160 of my clear crystals, +80mg redose after the hour. He did mention to me today "I think im noticing what you are seeing, it was fun and all but it didnt have the "I LOVE EVERYONE" feeling." Once again pointing to my theory of it being the mass produced dutch mdma thats the problem, as he only did the clear crystals with the exact same makeup as my labeled dutch mdma, and i did the brown stuff that ive never taken/seen before.

My own roll ratings below:

Euphoria: 7
Empathy: 6
Energy: 9
Eye Wiggles: 8
Pupil Dilation: 6
Jaw Clenching: 7
Body High: 5

For me though, this was exactly what i needed, and there is good mdma out there. I just need higher doses these days, even without abusing this substance........ever. Im just used to it.

Soooooooooo. I did it!!! wow!! I can still roll and it was quite amazing. Acquaintance had some brown mdma (brown chunky powder) in a cap at 125mg, and i had some clear crystals (appeared to be dutch, but this batch wasnt totally clear/straight forward about it being of dutch origin, however, it looks and smells exactly the same as my labeled "84% pure dutch mdma" barely a smell, opaque white crystals) All tested with a test kit for mdma, no adulterants.

I took the 125mg brown cap, waited about 5-10mins, and took an extra 30-33 of my own clear crystals to get me up to 150-155, in short fashion. About 50 mins later i dropped another 75 of the clear crystals for a re-dose. (Ive been doing 120 for the past few years and its been underwhelming)

The roll was very nice. The acquaintance did 160 of my clear crystals, +80mg redose after the hour. He did mention to me today "I think im noticing what you are seeing, it was fun and all but it didnt have the "I LOVE EVERYONE" feeling." Once again pointing to my theory of it being the mass produced dutch mdma thats the problem, as he only did the clear crystals with the exact same makeup as my labeled dutch mdma, and i did the brown stuff that ive never taken/seen before.

My own roll ratings below:

Euphoria: 7
Empathy: 6
Energy: 9
Eye Wiggles: 8
Pupil Dilation: 6
Jaw Clenching: 7
Body High: 5

For me though, this was exactly what i needed, and there is good mdma out there. I just need higher doses these days, even without abusing this substance........ever. Im just used to it.
Good report man. Very pleased to hear that the experience was an enjoyable an soundingly worthwhile one. I mean, with so few and far between opportunities (tokens) to enjoy this drug and extract and gain from the experience, it sucks a tonne for your experience to be lacklustre and disappointing.

Not just that, but not having any idea what sort of experience you might have leading up to it with such an inability to trust a product details and predict effects etc.

So you did well to access a good experience, to get as much from it as you need this time as you continue stick to your disciplined regimen.

I have to say, I can't help wondering at times how much I might have made you cringe myself with my tales of reckless abandon haha. I hope I don't come across as being arrogant and ignorant and boastful anyway it's not meant like that I'm just being 100% honest from every angle I can. You can probably see how accepting I am of my past misuse which I think ultimately is a good thing certainly for myself.

Wishinh you a smooth comedown. Still no set date for my Bowsers, Ive just been far too unwell to even consider it, but my mum may be going away for a few days to see my Cancer dying Uncle, in which case I would hope to use the opportunity for Absolute freedom and flexibility. I don't need to hide my drug taking in any capacity but I still like my own headspace which I never get due to being unable to live by myself financially and health wise, and it is impossible for me to travel and stay away from the home even for a night due to the complications of my allergies.

But those Bowsers have my name on them, (as they used to say about bombs.) No getting out of that firing line now!

Last edited:
Good report man. Very pleased to hear that the experience was an enjoyable an soundingly worthwhile one. I mean, with so few and far between opportunities (tokens) to enjoy this drug and extract and gain from the experience, it sucks a tonne for your experience to be lacklustre and disappointing.

Not just that, but not having any idea what sort of experience you might have leading up to it with such an inability to trust a product details and predict effects etc.

So you did well to access a good experience, to get as much from it as you need this time as you continue stick to your disciplined regimen.

I have to say, I can't help wondering at times how much I might have made you cringe myself with my tales of reckless abandon haha. I hope I don't come across as being arrogant and ignorant and boastful anyway it's not meant like that I'm just being 100% honest from every angle I can. You can probably see how accepting I am of my past misuse which I think ultimately is a good thing certainly for myself.

Wishinh you a smooth comedown. Still no set date for my Bowsers, Ive just been far too unwell to even consider it, but my mum may be going away for a few days to see my Cancer dying Uncle, in which case I would hope to use the opportunity for Absolute freedom and flexibility. I don't need to hide my drug taking in any capacity but I still like my own headspace which I never get due to being unable to live by myself financially and health wise, and it is impossible for me to travel and stay away from the home even for a night due to the complications of my allergies.

But those Bowsers have my name on them, (as they used to say about bombs.) No getting out of that firing line now!

Honestly, barely feeling any comedown effects at all besides when looking at pictures of the setting, a slight sadness kicks in. Its very mild. Slept like a baby after the roll too, while still rolling. Clean shit as usual for me.

Honestly, barely feeling any comedown effects at all besides when looking at pictures of the setting, a slight sadness kicks in. Its very mild. Slept like a baby after the roll too, while still rolling. Clean shit as usual for me.
Thats very good to hear, and exactly as it should be based on my own memories and experiences. I still haven't been able to get my head around the reports and descriptions of the comedowns these days since directing my attention into this topic.

Too many people reporting really awful comedowns which in some cases only begin to occur after a certain amount of uses, but still which I would consider to be very moderate like 4 or 5 uses over a year which is like a month's worth for us back then.

And many have bad comedowns on 1st, 2nd or 3rd try. With good clean pills, I never expected to suffer on a comedown. I've never dreaded it and right up until my MDMA consumption stopped I certainly didn't have any bad comedowns which I remember which put me off rolling again very soon afterwards or at any point in the future.

So I'm definitely pleased to hear that you did not experience a bad comedown from this sample you tried. It sows that it is not a necessity.

Last edited:
It's strange that you give the body high only a 5 when all the other scores were higher. For me, it's all about the body high and I find it closely linked with the euphoria.

What would you give as an 'overall' score from this experience?

It's strange that you give the body high only a 5 when all the other scores were higher. For me, it's all about the body high and I find it closely linked with the euphoria.

What would you give as an 'overall' score from this experience?

7/8 feels right to me. I think i still need a higher dose. Like 175 initial.

I usually dose 240mg with no booster through the night just smoke alot of weed. Your life time tolerance builds 220-260mg is a amazing dose though some people would say its overboard you will be fine if you keep your mdma usage down.

I usually dose 240mg with no booster through the night just smoke alot of weed. Your life time tolerance builds 220-260mg is a amazing dose though some people would say its overboard you will be fine if you keep your mdma usage down.
Hey. Please may I pick your brain? Off the top of your head, what advice might you give me personally for my first scheduled upcoming MDMA experience in 14 years?

My plan is to take one whole pill, 215-230 mg. Likely in halves, 60-90 minutes apart.

I will have zero tolerance and never lost the magic. I always handled MDMA remarkably well especially in a mental and psychological capacity except I have not taken MDMA since I have been very ill physically and I am extremely sensitive to substances in general these days due to my nervous system having been sabotaged by Lyme.

But I really want the fullest and most of immersive experience I can safely and comfortably tolerate. If I'm honest I think I would ideally like to just take the whole pill in one go and be done with it and know that it would be plenty enough, and a bit.

This is specifically advised against in general especially for new users who are almost always told to start with half or a quarter.

But ironically, we are also warned strongly against redosing.

So I have a few options- half followed by half, 60-90 ins later.
Half followed by 1/4 60-90 minutes later.
A bigger half first followed by the rest, so like 125-140 mg, plus 80-100.

Or...just bosch the whole thing?
I mean what might happen if I did do that? Just a more intense come up than might be comfortable?

Anyway, Im very open and unfixed on it at present, and open to suggestions. I just want to be safe and very importantly do not want to have any regrets about dosing in order to prevent the experience being lacklustre.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Edit- I only weigh 55kg currently, but I should be at least 65-70 kg for my height, frame and build so I dont think either of those weight references would be reliable dose markers.

Last edited:
Hey. Please may I pick your brain? Off the top of your head, what advice might you give me personally for my first scheduled upcoming MDMA experience in 14 years?

My plan is to take one whole pill, 215-230 mg. Likely in halves, 60-90 minutes apart.

I will have zero tolerance and never lost the magic. I always handled MDMA remarkably well especially in a mental and psychological capacity except I have not taken MDMA since I have been very ill physically and I am extremely sensitive to substances in general these days due to my nervous system having been sabotaged by Lyme.

But I really want the fullest and most of immersive experience I can safely and comfortably tolerate. If I'm honest I think I would ideally like to just take the whole pill in one go and be done with it and know that it would be plenty enough, and a bit.

This is specifically advised against in general especially for new users who are almost always told to start with half or a quarter.

But ironically, we are also warned strongly against redosing.

So I have a few options- half followed by half, 60-90 ins later.
Half followed by 1/4 60-90 minutes later.
A bigger half first followed by the rest, so like 125-140 mg, plus 80-100.

Or...just bosch the whole thing?
I mean what might happen if I did do that? Just a more intense come up than might be comfortable?

Anyway, Im very open and unfixed on it at present, and open to suggestions. I just want to be safe and very importantly do not want to have any regrets about dosing in order to prevent the experience being lacklustre.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

Edit- I only weigh 55kg currently, but I should be at least 65-70 kg for my height, frame and build so I dont think either of those weight references would be reliable dose markers.

@AutoTripper this guy uses mdma every weekend in wreckless fashion. I wouldnt take his advice for your own safety. His opinions will be very skewed. For the bowser, take like 3/4 of it, or a little more than a half bit off. If you are hell-bent on eating the whole thing, get it in within like 20-30 mins, before the come up starts. If the come up has started, anymore you take will just extend it by an hour, and is called a "re-dose" at this point. Hope this helps.

@AutoTripper this guy uses mdma every weekend in wreckless fashion. I wouldnt take his advice for your own safety. His opinions will be very skewed. For the bowser, take like 3/4 of it, or a little more than a half bit off. If you are hell-bent on eating the whole thing, get it in within like 20-30 mins, before the come up starts. If the come up has started, anymore you take will just extend it by an hour, and is called a "re-dose" at this point. Hope this helps.
Thanks man, I have full respect for your views and experience and always appreciate your advice. And that reminds me also, this whole redosing thing with MDMA. (and with Lsd to a point, but less so).

I really struggle to agree with it. Redosing for me and all others was just normal. It always worked, added, increased, intensified, altered the experience and high.

If I would take 3 strong pills over a night, 4 or 5 hours apart, the 2nd and 3rd would elevate the experience and take the buzz and high up to another level each time.

My head is too muffled from cannabis today to put anything into words on this, or even to examine and assess my memories and experiences to make any sort of intelligent and worthwhile point.

But no way did I ever form the belief that redosing, after say 90 minutes, was a waste or at the most would only extend the duration of the roll.

It just always worked for me. By far my best experiences were had with both MDMA and LSD with strategic re dosing over the night or several days where I could access and creates a totally different headspace and experience which would only be possible with redosing at certain points.

Yeah my heads too shot to examine and express my own thoughts on this. But my own experiences definitely didnt match this general assertion.

Maybe for me personally, the redosing kept the similar level of buzz and effects going, but my mind and imagination adapted throughout the night to open up new feelings, highs etc.

MDMA was always a very special and transcendental experience for me and I am a very deeply philosophical and spiritual person.
I will have to give this some thought and see if I can make a little bit of sense and clarity on the matter in my own mind.

Okay so for my Bowser, I def want to eat the whole pill. Im even thinking of option E now lol- half followed by hald 30 mintes later and just be done with it.

Several advantages to that strategy if I can feel confident it will be tolerated well and smooth enough- firstly, closer dosing of 30 mins vs 60/90 maybe marginally less neurotoxic.

Should hit as hard as I want, but staggered vs the whole pill at once, but still giving most of the effect of the whole thing but smoother.

Or as you suggest, 3/4 followed by the rest 30 mins later.

Actually, I like option E now- half and half 30 minutes later.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Damn just spent the past few hours catching up lol..

@AutoTripper - I’ve really enjoyed your anecdotes both here and elsewhere. I can tell our minds work alike, even years later still remembering the minor details of a drug experience.

@psy - Interesting that you say those few states as the two places you’ve found legit product. These happen to be areas that I like to “hang out” in lol and IMo Midwest has some of the best MDMA in the country, quite possibly in the world.

I’ve yet to see people party like they do where I’m originally from in the Midwest. That’s my indicator for how good the MDMA is in an area.

-GC

Thanks man, I have full respect for your views and experience and always appreciate your advice. And that reminds me also, this whole redosing thing with MDMA. (and with Lsd to a point, but less so).

I really struggle to agree with it. Redosing for me and all others was just normal. It always worked, added, increased, intensified, altered the experience and high.

If I would take 3 strong pills over a night, 4 or 5 hours apart, the 2nd and 3rd would elevate the experience and take the buzz and high up to another level each time.

My head is too muffled from cannabis today to put anything into words on this, or even to examine and assess my memories and experiences to make any sort of intelligent and worthwhile point.

But no way did I ever form the belief that redosing, after say 90 minutes, was a waste or at the most would only extend the duration of the roll.

It just always worked for me. By far my best experiences were had with both MDMA and LSD with strategic re dosing over the night or several days where I could access and creates a totally different headspace and experience which would only be possible with redosing at certain points.

Yeah my heads too shot to examine and express my own thoughts on this. But my own experiences definitely didnt match this general assertion.

Maybe for me personally, the redosing kept the similar level of buzz and effects going, but my mind and imagination adapted throughout the night to open up new feelings, highs etc.

MDMA was always a very special and transcendental experience for me and I am a very deeply philosophical and spiritual person.
I will have to give this some thought and see if I can make a little bit of sense and clarity on the matter in my own mind.

Okay so for my Bowser, I def want to eat the whole pill. Im even thinking of option E now lol- half followed by hald 30 mintes later and just be done with it.

Several advantages to that strategy if I can feel confident it will be tolerated well and smooth enough- firstly, closer dosing of 30 mins vs 60/90 maybe marginally less neurotoxic.

Should hit as hard as I want, but staggered vs the whole pill at once, but still giving most of the effect of the whole thing but smoother.

Or as you suggest, 3/4 followed by the rest 30 mins later.

Actually, I like option E now- half and half 30 minutes later.
Thanks for your thoughts.

30/30 sounds good. half n half.

@AutoTripper - I’ve really enjoyed your anecdotes both here and elsewhere. I can tell our minds work alike, even years later still remembering the minor details of a drug experience.
Thanks man that means a lot. All you guys n' girls here have been great, so accepting and open and tolerant and friendly. It has been a really refreshing and enjoyable experience all round to join up and feel so welcome and comfortable to simply share my feelings and experiences, without feeling the tiniest bit judged, criticised or questioned, nor patronised at any point.

And I actually look up to all other members here, like you are all my peers and I can learn from every single one of you. So this forum is actually a really nice place IMO with a high level of maturity, good will and of course stacks of knowlege.

All I can offer is my experiences, so if any insight or enjoyment can come out of that then that makes it all worthwhile.

30/30 sounds good. half n half.
Yes, after your previous suggestions got me thinking, this plan suddenly appealed and made sense. As long as the intensity is not overwhelming or physically dangerous (and it really shouldn't be I mean it still a very reasonable and moderate dose for anybody if a strong one for some), then this would be a good compromise and balance wrt my hopes, intentions and reservations.

Last edited:
Quick quote to add- I have been having a little fun posting on Reddit, just really seeing what current views, attitudes and experiences are.

Just observing, taking things in, asking questions (shoot, even giving advice, dont tell on me until I get my qualifications lol). Anyway, here is an interesting reply I just had back to a comment I made somewhere:

"I started taking ecstasy in 1989 here in the UK, like most of my generation I was blown away and my whole life change! Weekend to weekend rave to rave, amazing. Anyway the pills back then were very strong, some would make you throw up you were coming up so hard and rushing. White doves, m25s, mitsubishis to name but a few. But I definitely think they were a mix rather than pure MDMA. They gave you more energy and slightly trippy edge.

I went hard and eventually started burn out, chasing that perfect moment. Then MDMA crystal started popping up, I think it came ftom sassafras pre cursor maybe? It was blissful but always ended up in a puddle of loved up content somewhere!

At the same time pills went to shit so it was MDIZAL all the way!

So I had a break from ecstasy only taking it 4 or 5 times from 2005 to recently.

Few weeks back I took a moncler? Supposed to be around 200mg and wow! It was 1989 all over! Same mix of euphoria bliss and dance energy

The best thing? The come down was not to bad, only once did I shed a tear or two when I saw a puppy in the park. Haha".

Sounds encouraging, he sounds legit and well placed. UK based still Im sure. It does bode slightly better for my Bowsers now.

Thanks man that means a lot. All you guys n' girls here have been great, so accepting and open and tolerant and friendly. It has been a really refreshing and enjoyable experience all round to join up and feel so welcome and comfortable to simply share my feelings and experiences, without feeling the tiniest bit judged, criticised or questioned, nor patronised at any point.

And I actually look up to all other members here, like you are all my peers and I can learn from every single one of you. So this forum is actually a really nice place IMO with a high level of maturity, good will and of course stacks of knowlege.

All I can offer is my experiences, so if any insight or enjoyment can come out of that then that makes it all worthwhile.

Yes, after your previous suggestions got me thinking, this plan suddenly made appealed and made sense. As long as the intensity is not overwhelming or physically dangerous (and it really shouldn't be I mean it still a very reasonable and moderate dose for anybody if a strong one for some), then this would be a good compromise and balance wrt my hopes, intentions and reservations.
take the full pill, its it pure mdma you are fine up to 300mg at once is okay mdma is another ball game in the range 220mg + you will be rolling hard if you have your eyes closed cevs will be like mini lucid dreams. I was 58kg when i use to roll alot. A full pill will make you lose alot of water weight and sweat alot. Pure mdma at high doses is kind of couch locking but pure bliss smoke alot of weed while on its fun. If you are confident in your pill quality take it full. I personally have done E's 3 times in one week at my most abusive streak and came out okay after 3-4 weeks. Once the initial rush hits around 35-45 minutes at that dose it can be overwhemling recommend have a fan on you and deep breaths once you accustom to it after a little bit you will be ok. You might want to spew if you take a full pill at once as the rush its quite intense

Last edited:
take the full pill, its it pure mdma you are fine up to 300mg at once is okay mdma is another ball game in the range 220mg + you will be rolling hard if you have your eyes closed cevs will be like mini lucid dreams. I was 58kg when i use to roll alot. A full pill will make you lose alot of water weight and sweat alot. Pure mdma at high doses is kind of couch locking but pure bliss smoke alot of weed while on its fun. If you are confident in your pill quality take it full. I personally have done E's 3 times in one week at my most abusive streak and came out okay after 3-4 weeks. Once the initial rush hits around 35-45 minutes at that dose it can be overwhemling recommend have a fan on you and deep breaths once you accustom to it after a little bit you will be ok. You might want to spew if you take a full pill at once as the rush its quite intense
Thanks a lot bro really appreciate your thoughts and the time to share it thanks.

Yes Ive done much larger doses than 220 ish mg many times and been 100% fine at every moment, but not after a 14 year break and in such a condition physically.

But I am game, Im totally happy about trusting the pill, clean Dutch MDMA.

I have realised that my being unsure about exactly how to dose has held me back mentally from looking more forward to the experience. I kept trying to run it through my head logically, " Blah blah milligrams at...then...no, maybe...and then....mmm, not sure- that would mean...etc etc".

And just now, when I think of the idea of taking the whole pill upfront and Buckling up for a ride- that really excites me. So I favour all at once or 30 minute split, which might help to reduce the need to vomit.

Damn Im excited now. In my mind a bit like I've been grounded and I'm not fully permitted to follow my natural inclinations, which I realize now are maybe within reason and right for me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.