• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LeJunk time for you to throw a party (in the name of science, of course). ;)

@AutoTripper I guess it depends on if you are rating each category based on the best possible for MDMA, or the best possible in general. For example, MDMA is never going to give as much energy as a straight amphetamine. So, can MDMA ever reach a 10 there? Is 10 reserved for something like methamphetamine? I would also argue that something like "jaw clenching" is variable but not as significant to the perfect roll. Some of the best rolls I recall were not notable because of jaw clenching, and I recall other times I chewed my face up with no empathy.

I would personally like to see another category for sexuality/eroticism or whatever you want to call it. You can have a body high that is not necessarily sexual, so I feel like it is a separate category. Also, what about sociability/desire to connect/desire to share? Is that empathy or is that something different? I feel like empathy/feeling connected to others is a slightly different variable than a desire to talk to others. I have had psychedelic experiences that were very high in empathy, but I had no desire to open my mouth and share anything.

really clean mdma leaves me horribly depressed the next day. gets romanticized. like people saying clean coke isn’t fiendish.

Yes, you are right. Really good MDMA will leave you depressed. For me, it is usually a few days later and not the next day. But, this is just another sign that what is currently circulating is not right. The MehDMA does not leave me depressed at all. There is no "gloomy Tuesday."

Not 9n the mood to read 2 years worth.
So I would appreciate it if anyone could tell of we likely found out the reason lol

Not 9n the mood to read 2 years worth.
So I would appreciate it if anyone could tell of we likely found out the reason lol
You're just in time. I think the big announcement is coming next week! Lol. We wish. Still largely theories and suspicions at present. Im poor with the details on all of that, but trust me I wanna know just as much as any of you do.

I think it's exciting to think that we may actually get to hear this explained and revealed fully at some point. Like official undisputed confirmation first, with scientific explanation and understanding.

You're just in time. I think the big announcement is coming next week! Lol. We wish. Still largely theories and suspicions at present. Im poor with the details on all of that, but trust me I wanna know just as much as any of you do.

I think it's exciting to think that we may actually get to hear this explained and revealed fully at some point. Like official undisputed confirmation first, with scientific explanation and understanding.

What are 5hey exactly doing?
Testing for isomeres?

I personally havent had a problem w today's mdma but I also haven't done any old school stuff.

MD usually just feels like pure joy and love compressed into a pill.
I gues I have been fooled then.
Meybe that I will experience what you guys describe as the real deal.
Meybe not.

Guys, I tried a batch of MDMA this past Tuesday, and it was good! Unfortunately, it was from a limited source that is unlikely to have more. But, I have the scent again!

Euphoria: 6-8
Empathy: 6-8
Energy: 8
Eye Wiggles: 7
Pupil Dilation: 7
Jaw Clenching: 6
Body High: 7.5

Overall: 8

Lower ratings than I would think would be indicative of good MDMA, but it's hard to rate this experience as I was with a good friend and emotionally processed deep, deep shit for nine hours that has left me reeling in the almost week since. I think if emotional processing and shadow exploration had not been occurring to such a huge degree I would have had the classic loved up euphoric experience. Come-up was as should be, duration was as should be - peak for 4-5 hours, still had residual stimulation and after effects 11-12 hours later, and had an afterglow for most the next day - visuals and eye wiggles were there, dilation was there, enhanced tactile sensation was there, etc.

It was definitely not the MehDMA I've had most every time since 2016, but it's hard to rate since I've never processed so much shit on MDMA before. I usually use the first inklings of openness to crack myself open into euphoric love land, but this time it was like the pull towards that highlighted every psychological, emotional, and energetic obstacle blocking openness, love, and connection, and the entire trip was spent processing those obstacles, back and forth, between me and her, in 45-90 minute chunks of time. So, I didn't experience the cracked the fuck open for 8-9 hours experience I'm used to, and I think that was set and setting more than the drug. And, it's hard to say since it's been over two years since I last had good MDMA.

If this stuff wasn't as good as it's supposed to be, it was damn close. And it was definitely much better than the stuff I tried a few weeks ago.

Well thats encouraging!!! Without giving out too much info, was this possibly this new stuff being made with an even newer precursor im seeing around? Any chance this is from canada?

@benzoboss "Pure joy and love compressed in a pill" is what it is supposed to be. The problem is that some people, in some regions, are not encountering that. If you do not mind me asking, where do you live (general region is fine)? Also, do you tend to use pills or crystal/powder?

The current leading theories are (in no particular order):

1. A completely different substance that has an identical molar mass and appears to be MDMA on GCMS testing.
2. A variation in isomers.
3. An adulterant that interferes in the absorption/availability of MDMA.

Whatever the problem is, it seems to have developed due to changes in precursors/production.

In order to proceed any further with this analysis, we need advanced testing beyond GCMS. I am trying to find researchers to help with this.

Well thats encouraging!!! Without giving out too much info, was this possibly this new stuff being made with an even newer precursor im seeing around? Any chance this is from canada?
Wouldn't that be something hey? If a new precursor came into mass usage, which is capable of producing a far superior product and much closer to saffrole derived MDMA. Really shaking things up. I mean, you just never know what is round the corner right!

So often in life, good things come to an end. Solutions are lacking or non-existent. A need is borne to search farther afield. And this can lead to new discoveries and revelation.

It excites me to think that this could all dramatically swing back the other way if a new, much better precursor was adopted.

I try to be the optimist, but I think I'm just a wishful thinker really lol.

I am really curious to maybe hear how @Le Junk would score his good MDMA he is still able to source, by those guidelines.

I mean, supposing we had the absolute very best MDMA we could ever want but nothing which has not existed and which we have not experienced before for argument sake.

It would be straighy 10's right? I mean it would have to be because we are drawing the definitions and expectations from that standard.

So even an 8, is leaving a lot to be desired.
It would be interesting to see if members here were able to experience the best MDMA exactly how they would score it by that chart.

Go with the gut and heart, 10's all the way?
Or rationalize it, perhaps innacurately, reasoning a perfect score is unlikely or unachievable?

Hehe don't mind me just thinking aloud on the spot really. But I do wonder how Le Junk might score his good batch, it sounds as though it may be almost the best stuff out there.

This is the problem with providing scores which are totally subjective. Even the very best stuff I've had wouldn't achieve a 10 in every category, and I wouldn't really want it to. I think the most telling score is the overall one - it doesn't even have to be enumerated, simply "that was fuckin amazing shit" would suffice. How many times do we actually hear that these days?

@F.U.B.A.R. I wish the old pill reports website had not removed all the old written reports that pre-date 2005. I used to post religiously, and all those old reports would provide a valuable comparison to what is being posted today.

@benzoboss "Pure joy and love compressed in a pill" is what it is supposed to be. The problem is that some people, in some regions, are not encountering that. If you do not mind me asking, where do you live (general region is fine)? Also, do you tend to use pills or crystal/powder?

The current leading theories are (in no particular order):

1. A completely different substance that has an identical molar mass and appears to be MDMA on GCMS testing.
2. A variation in isomers.
3. An adulterant that interferes in the absorption/availability of MDMA.

Whatever the problem is, it seems to have developed due to changes in precursors/production.

In order to proceed any further with this analysis, we need advanced testing beyond GCMS. I am trying to find researchers to help with this.

The netherlands.
Usually gets pills

Dutch mdma is and will always be the best due to the pure precursors used and washes of the product. The states mdma is trash and dirty saffrole mdma is awful. Mdma should never be brown that shows how impure the crystal is and has a bunch of side products in it. The purest washed forms of mdma is pure white crystals. mdma that is made from pmk is alot better than the shit that amateurs make out of saffrole

Dutch mdma is and will always be the best due to the pure precursors used and washes of the product. The states mdma is trash and dirty saffrole mdma is awful. Mdma should never be brown that shows how impure the crystal is and has a bunch of side products in it. The purest washed forms of mdma is pure white crystals. mdma that is made from pmk is alot better than the shit that amateurs make out of saffrole

This guy clearly has not read this thread. lol.

This guy clearly has not read this thread. lol.
i live the life, i know how it works out in the states dont hate on europe just because it has all the good stuff. The fact is that dutch mdma is made in massive industrial scale labs with very pure precursors leading to less overeall side reactions during all steps of synthesis by chemists who have been in the game a very long time. In the states mdma is made from precursors that are less than 90% pure resulting in side product formations during the synthesis. In australia the biggest mdma labs were busted by the police reducing the quality of mdma in the Oceania region. Pick up a organic chemistry text book and read it all the way through. The simple thing is that the amauters making mdma in the states can not call themselves chemists by any means and should go back to school cause its trash.

Last edited:
i live the life, i know how it works out in the states dont hate on europe just because it has all the good stuff. The fact is that dutch mdma is made in massive industrial scale labs with very pure precursors leading to less overeall side reactions during all steps of synthesis by chemists who have been in the game a very long time. In the states mdma is made from precursors that are less than 90% pure resulting in side product formations during the synthesis. In australia the biggest mdma labs were busted by the police reducing the quality of mdma in the Oceania region. Pick up a organic chemistry text book and read it all the way through. The simple thing is that the amauters making mdma in the states can not call themselves chemists by any means and should go back to school cause its trash.

You are assuming people dont have access to pure dutch mdma around the world and you seem to think we are sourcing domestic.(people in the states) Pure dutch mdma isnt doing what it used to. It doesnt smell anymore. The product is beautiful but it lacks the love. READ THE THREAD. You are also very ignorant to think that there isnt domestic mdma being made on par or even better than dutch here. A very elitist and clueless attitude.....

Last edited:
Just because somebody told you the mdma they have is dutch doesn't mean it is. If your mdma lacks the love thats your sources problem. In holland we don't have that that issue its been good for the last 25 years and will for the future. The main people with a issue with mdma are those outside of Europe. Come over to holland and party here you will very quickly clue on on what the situation truly is.

Many in the UK (myself included) moan about the quality of modern MDMA. You lot are our major source...

In the UK pretty much everything gets cut along the way by the time it hits a consumer it probably has speed meth mdma and bath salts in it

Status
Not open for further replies.