• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you flushed?

Lol, ever stopped to concider your friend might have taken something or was on medication that counteracts, dampens or negates the effects of LSD? Like ssri's, tramadol or benzos? LSD doesn't "stop working" if you hold on to it for a few days.. 8)

Yeah I know that, that's why I think it might have been something else than LSD... Or it might have reacted to the Aluminium paper that I kept it in... I think one friend might have been on SSRIs at the time but for the other one who tried it, I'm sure he wasn't on anything else.

20 grams of MXE after doing it multiple times a day for over 3 months. Realized I wasn't doing anything that was actually interesting with my time.

This past spring I came into a couple grams of meph.

Every other night I'd say to myself, "Top hat, you gotta flush that nasty gnarly junk."

I'd wind up flushing a couple tenths up my nose instead, each time, without fail...

I've never flushed any drugs. Apart from being under fire legally, I don't foresee it either.

im not in the habit of flushing stuff. for me its a matter of principle if ive paid for something, but ive flushed:

some old bzp blend gelcaps: not really my kind of thing now and had them for a few years so may have changed in effects somewhat

4memabp: ridiculous

am2201: dont really know why, i didnt really enjoy it but its not like me to get rid of something like this, could come in handy for a rainy day or for a change.

This past spring I came into a couple grams of meph.

Every other night I'd say to myself, "Top hat, you gotta flush that nasty gnarly junk."

I'd wind up flushing a couple tenths up my nose instead, each time, without fail...

I've never flushed any drugs. Apart from being under fire legally, I don't foresee it either.
idk see why flush it mayne your only doing a few tenths

When trying to get clean, my last morphine tab. I've regretted it ever since.

500mgs powdered phenazepam, because I don't have scales to dose responsibly...again, a mistake, as I'm benzo-dependent and should have kept in reserve.

Likewise 2 vials of 1mg/1ml phenaz solution, because it's unpleasant, to me, except to hold off w/d, and I had better sources and a decent income back then. Again, mistake: having had a few close calls and nearly run out of benzos on a high-dose habit, I should have kept it for emergencies.

Thrown away for better reasons:

500mgs of 3-MEO-PCP while on high-dose MXE. Realised I was about to turn mindless drug hoover, and would otherwise have done the lot.

100 or so RC 'etizolam' pellets, containing God-knows-what at unknown, uneven dosage. Some were inactive, some felt like phenaz, some were just weak...though again, I've cursed myself for ditching them when low on supplies and starting to shake.

5 caps of methylone as an empty gesture renouncing drug use, or at least stims. M1 isn't all that great, to me, though, so no great loss.

3 hits of good blotter when cops raided the apartment across the hall and I had a fit of paranoia (plus my place reeked of hydro). They never even knocked on my door, of course, the fuckers.

1/4 or so of mids before boarding a Greyhound in Texas - I had a feeling I'd get searched, and was, in Dallas, so it was a lucky call.

And I gave away a shitload of Ativan once, to a homeless guy whose need was clearly greater than mine (besides, it's one of my least favourite benzos).

Prescription meteclopramide and Pitzofiten, because they're poison and the prescribing doc was an idiot.

A bunch of selegeline, as a test-dose brought on nausea and I was worried about its potential for interactions.

Oh, and a gram of K back before I'd tried it, when all my friends swore it was the devil's drug and had ruined the club scene. Since learned that it can be evil, but I love the stuff, and try to avoid it, 'cos I could vanish down that hole forever. Still, I'd love to have that gram back now...

Oh, and a couple of fent patches when trying to clean up...again, a stupid gesture, but they were the non-abusable kind, and I might have been dumb enough to try sub-lingual and OD.

That's quite a lot of drugs for a user who's never dealt to toss...but I been at this for a long time.

When I was 16, one day after school I was doing a bunch of coke in my bathroom by myself since no one was home. Was going to go to a football game or something afterwards and I wanted to feel "good" beforehand. Then I heard the garage door open, got extremely paranoid and immediately flushed about a gram down the toilet :!

In most non-police related drug flushings, it seems like it's usually when someone does a shitload of meth or coke. They get the fear, their heart gets racing like a motherfuck, and they feel like they're going to die or they get delusions that the cops are at the door. In their drug-induced psychosis they flush the drug. 99% of the time they come down and go buy some more8(.

Honestly I have never flushed any drugs unless it come out of my body in th form of throw up. Surprising actuAlly now that I think about it. I've been using drugs for almost ten years.

i've flushed so many research chemicals i don't even know the names of them anymore.... god they are awful

I've never flushed any drugs
Never had to either

I thought about throwing away a few tenths of molly when I was leaving a festival one time, only because I had like a .8 gram crystal I was taking with me and didn't wanna have to deal with the shake if I got pulled over or anything

I had like 2 grams of some beasters too that I didn't wanna take so I just found some raver/hippie looking kids on my way out and gave it to them instead of throwing it away

yeah, if your shoving 200 + cigs down your toilet i hope you got the money for a plumber. must have had money in the first place since they would flush $50 worth of cigs

did you read the post? my parents MADE me flush it when i was a kid, dude. Do you think I would have done that? And actually that was my first defense to try to get out of doing it.

Flushed a gram of blow down the toliet once but I had to do it. Being coked out didnt help my paranoia during the said events that lead to me having to flush it, I will admit. I still regret it to this day though.

Was he physically dependant on benzos? Did you throw away all of them? If so that's pretty harsh and actually a lot more dangerous than just letting him take his benzos.

Oh man, sorry I didn't respond to this sooner.

But no, he wasn't dependent on benzo's, he would just buy bulk when he was smoking rock. But, when he started on his rock runs, he probably would have ate all of them over the course of a day or two, because he just doesn't give a fuck when he's based out. He would just get completely out of control when he was THAT fucked up, man. & yeah, after I threw the shit in the toilet and flushed it, he swung on me real quick. But I'm not even mad at him.

...Then a couple of days after that, after he had time to SLEEP and chill the fuck out, he came over and thanked me a couple of times. But if he would have been addicted to the benzo's, I never would have done that, simply because I know what would happen. & I want to keep him safe, not send him into seizures and shit, ya know? If he had an actual habit, I would have just hid them from him, and rationed them out, instead of letting him dose himself, multiple times a day, with multiple pills at a time.

Have flushed MDPV, APVP, Pentedrone , Butylone , 4-FMA , 4-MTA and a load of MD pills that I tested for my friends that turned out to be dxm/amphet and God knows what else, also some pipez.

Oh man, sorry I didn't respond to this sooner.

But no, he wasn't dependent on benzo's, he would just buy bulk when he was smoking rock. But, when he started on his rock runs, he probably would have ate all of them over the course of a day or two, because he just doesn't give a fuck when he's based out. He would just get completely out of control when he was THAT fucked up, man. & yeah, after I threw the shit in the toilet and flushed it, he swung on me real quick. But I'm not even mad at him.

...Then a couple of days after that, after he had time to SLEEP and chill the fuck out, he came over and thanked me a couple of times. But if he would have been addicted to the benzo's, I never would have done that, simply because I know what would happen. & I want to keep him safe, not send him into seizures and shit, ya know? If he had an actual habit, I would have just hid them from him, and rationed them out, instead of letting him dose himself, multiple times a day, with multiple pills at a time.

In that case it's cool that you got rid of them for him, it's hard to part with those things yourself after spending money on them. You could've left him to rot and not risk a fight, but you didn't. :) You probably saved him from either OD or (if he wasn't going to take them all at once) perhaps a nasty benzo-habit. And well, neither is pretty.