• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you flushed?

On separate occasions I have had to flush bags of high quality meth and high quality weed.
Fucking makes me cringe whenever this comes to mind.

I used to get all fucked up and flush grams of dope(h) in a feeble attempt to quit just to go get more the next day. It was fucking stupid now that I think of it; so much wasted funds. Also, lots of phenibut when it started backfiring on me. I had a few acid inspired epiphanies that caused me to get rid of all my "lesser" stashed drugs, but usually just ended up giving errything away. It's funny how the mind can be so so motivated to get clean one day then stoked to get fucked up the next.

I used to get all fucked up and flush grams of dope(h) in a feeble attempt to quit just to go get more the next day. It was fucking stupid now that I think of it; so much wasted funds. Also, lots of phenibut when it started backfiring on me. I had a few acid inspired epiphanies that caused me to get rid of all my "lesser" stashed drugs, but usually just ended up giving errything away. It's funny how the mind can be so so motivated to get clean one day then stoked to get fucked up the next.

Because when you're in that moment feeling good about getting clean you think its going to feel like that forever, then you realize it isn't.

I didn't necessarily flush it but I was on a month long bender of speed pills (not sure the ingredients) and some sort of powdered fentanyl analogue. I got paranoid as fuck after a 'worker' of mine got scared of being under watch so I spent 2 days staring out windows and thinking everyone was coming for my dope and sneakily dug up my dope (that's right it was hidden well ;)...) then packaged it up and shipped it back to the original owner of the dope across the country then abandoned that apartment. fuck was i stupid... must've been 400 grams or so of fent there.

Hi there. I'm new here. I was here many times before, just to read a few things I needed and registered quite a long time ago. This time I found link which shocked me, I knew how dangerous opioids can be, but again, if you read it like that http://www.drugs.com/slideshow/prescription-drug-addiction-1075 its more than you think, its black on white. Just have a look.

And the answer to your question is - yes about year ago - I flushed some amount (can't remember how many it was, but more that 10 for sure) of DHC 60 mg. I was taking it everyday and suddenly got scared, because I was more than high every day, I was just f....d too much and didn't even know about it, but one day I just ''woke up'' a bit and wanted to quit this stuff right at that moment (didn't work for me anymore and I started to live in fear and wasn't sleeping properly cos I was thinking about the worst AND that its possible I won't be able to go back to normal life, I went so far and it was so quick - so easy to go to dark place, so difficult to get out from it) So I just thought I want to go through horrible withdrawal symptoms and end it for good. I had some tablets - I just put it down and flushed it - it felt good and bad at one moment, it was scary.
Than - shortly - I had quite ''nice'' ws and in less then one week I got prescription again - Now I know it was too quick and it wasn't right way to stop taking it. Maybe for some body would work, worked for me just for a few days but when I was back on dhc - first day I was happy - 2nd day I started to be afraid and anxious again.
I knew I have to do something else than flush it... I need to be in place when I can't go from doctor to doctor, pharmacy to pharmacy......... I knew I need a help so I went to the right place.... But............