• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you flushed?

i flushed an ounce of dirt weed when i was 16 cuz i was gonna "quit" lol , we all know how that goes

I never flushed any of my own drugs... but I flushed probably a balls worth of crack and 100 10mg Diaz down the toilet. If I wouldn't have done it, I don't think my friend would have lived another full day.

....Then I almost got my nose broke. Hah.

I never flushed any of my own drugs... but I flushed probably a balls worth of crack and 100 10mg Diaz down the toilet. If I wouldn't have done it, I don't think my friend would have lived another full day.

....Then I almost got my nose broke. Hah.

Was he physically dependant on benzos? Did you throw away all of them? If so that's pretty harsh and actually a lot more dangerous than just letting him take his benzos.

So far I've only flushed 3 tabs of an unidentified RC after spending 2 hellish days on a single tab. It just seemed like the obvious thing to do at that point... It wasn't worth a lot of money though.

Yeah, that's probably what it was. Totally fucked up and sweating profusely for 10-12 hours straight, huge body load, pupils extremely dilated and deep confusion for 24 hours afterwards. I hated every second of it lol. As for the trip, it just felt like being a sweating retard.

thats a great way to possibly fuck up your plumbing

great idea
yeah, if your shoving 200 + cigs down your toilet i hope you got the money for a plumber. must have had money in the first place since they would flush $50 worth of cigs

Whenever I score I always put the gram between my pussy lips because if I put it in my vag ill forget about it and have had sex and lost it. But I always forget its there and when I go pee it plops out. Never flushed it though, just had to stick my hand in pee water o.o

Thats attractive.

I can just imagine this scenario:
*guy goes to finger you* "What the.. oh shit, drugs!"

Dope, Wellbutrin (yeah, I know that's going to drAw some questions)

Whenever I score I always put the gram between my pussy lips because if I put it in my vag ill forget about it and have had sex and lost it. But I always forget its there and when I go pee it plops out. Never flushed it though, just had to stick my hand in pee water o.o

just pray you dont queef in the direction of a strong breeze

bong water, and half of a point of free crystal. old roomate and i smoked a little and were like fuuuck. this shit is intense...not in a good way lol so we tossed it.

Ethylphenidate. It always gets out of control.

And now I'm on it again.. 8)

I've also flushed some other RC stims; Pentedrone (horrible paranoia and comedown), N-ethylbuphedrone (30 minutes of light euphoria followed by 10 hours of irritating stimulation), Camfetamine (dysphoria) and Brephedrone (extremely neurotoxic, got a sample and never touched the stuff).

I've claimed to have flushed prescription drugs multiple times, but it was really just a ploy to hog a bunch of pills while simultaneously letting my mother feel as though I was getting sober.