• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you flushed?

2g's of methoxetamine after a 3 week binge, i needed the drug to function and it was becoming something bad. I cried after i did it but who knows what would have happened if it didnt. Also grams of various powders idk wtf were in them

What, flushing drugs? That's drug abuse;)!

I've never nor would I ever flush a drug, even shit I don't really like. Except when the pigs come a knocking, I'll start flushing.

I feel the same way now. But at the time my self control was naught.
(I'm still not sure if I could use oxycontin sparingly. I think I could, as I can do so with my other painkillers that usually give me euphoria and a nod equal to that of oxycodone. Not that I'm ever going to bring oxy into my house again.)

Last edited:
4-mec the only drug I have ever thrown away! It wasnt because I had a problem I just could not justify putting anymore of that shit up my nose.

I remember the first time taking pressed MDMA, Itook half of it, when I was coming very strongly I kind of freaked out for like 20 seconds, in that 20 seconds I flushed the other half tab down the toilet because I was scared, Like two minutes later I swallowed another tab because I was feeling so great, Kind of a funny story, thats the only time I've flushed drugs..

2 grams of shrooms because I had them for over a year and I thought it might have gone bad.
6 acid tabs because friends told me it wasn't working anymore after trying it a few days after me (I had a great trip though).

6 acid tabs because friends told me it wasn't working anymore after trying it a few days after me (I had a great trip though).

Lol, ever stopped to concider your friend might have taken something or was on medication that counteracts, dampens or negates the effects of LSD? Like ssri's, tramadol or benzos? LSD doesn't "stop working" if you hold on to it for a few days.. 8)

-When I was younger I flushed some meth that a friend had given me.. at that point in my life I just didnt enjoy stimulants much.

-In more recent years I flushed a large bag of mCPP because it was nasty and I had no desire to do any of it.

-I flushed some E pills that were straight up piperazines (the infamous transformers/ninja turtle/smurfs 'cut-outs')

-I flushed a gram of coke one night.. that one I regretted doing.. haha

-I also threw away some blister packs of tramadol and ritalin.... long story on that one

This is a good thread idea. I like this... :)

I've flushed drugs only once before, but it was an entire bundle of some pretty good stuff. I won't go into the details exactly, but let me just say that the police were involved and... you know how it is sometimes.

Anyway, flushing that bundle still gives me nightmares sometimes. lol

Thanks versy ;) I was surprised there wasn't already a pre-existing thread on the matter.

And I'm sure the bundy only gives you nightmares on the wrong kinda nights, lol.

I've flushed part if not most of a gram of mdpv because it's so addictive. I've flushed a lot of a gram of 6-apb out of paranoia.

A couple of times i have dropped baggies out of my underwear whilst going to the toilet because i forgot i had them hidden there..

Thanks versy ;) I was surprised there wasn't already a pre-existing thread on the matter.

And I'm sure the bundy only gives you nightmares on the wrong kinda nights, lol.

I can still remember the *plop* as that entire, ten-bag bundle with the rubber band still around it fell into the toilet water... oh god I want to puke!

flushed like 1.-some grams of a proprietary blend of Ethylone/Butylone/Pentylone because I was convinced I'd go INSANE if I did anymore..

flushed like 11 2 mg Xanax when I was 15 years old, because the FIRST TIME I EVER TRIED XANAX I bought 30 bars for $30 and ate apparently 19 of them in one day, passed out for a day and my mom was onto me. i woke up after like 2 days of floating in and out of consciousness, still barr'd out obviously and decided i needed to flush them.

I've actually never have flushed any drugs down the toilet. The closest to flushing down any drugs was when I flushed an empty bag that had some research chemical in it before I did so.

4-mec the only drug I have ever thrown away! It wasnt because I had a problem I just could not justify putting anymore of that shit up my nose.

QFT. I don't flush drugs since i don't like putting all those chems back into the water supply at once, but i went out in the woods and dumped 10's of grams of 4-mec and 4-emc. Plugged way too much of that crap until it just became a nasty shitty drug. I just had it sitting around for a while with no desire to ever use it again, and one day coming down from a 4-aco trip i was like, fuck it, this shits nasty and i don't ever want to take it again. Don't regret that at all.