• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What drug is your city known for?

With all due respect you are a bad ass

Since when has anyone been called out for a minor grammar mistake on a drug themed website.
I sincerely apologize for coming off as a jerk.

To be clear, I was not criticizing the use of bad ass. I think that bad ass, badass, and bad-ass are all reasonable forms of the expression.

What bothered me was the insinuation (probably unintended) in the other post that druggies are either semi-literate or they just don't care.
That misunderstanding had very little to do with you and was more about my own insecurities.

Sorry.

We were talking about stuff we got in trouble for. I have never punched a cop. I am an American, I would have been shot dead or beaten shitless and gone to prison for that.
Besides, I know punching a cop is technically bad: but It was a compliment.

Last edited:
Another baltimoron! I'm from Hagerstown and northern VA originally, but have lived in Baltimore for the past few years. Lived in Parkville for a period off Harford road a couple years ago, rn I'm in Southwest Baltimore. Yeah I copped in Curtis Bay once or twice lol. Last time I did it was way too dope haha, woke up in the ICU.
hell yea! south has strong shit, cherry hill most of all! I lived in Frederick for a while, Pasadena, Glen Burnie too, but bmore is where i grew into the junkie i am today. (;

Last time I did south dope was the last time I did dope in general! I passed out on the sidewalk from a third a cap! And my tolerance is insane. That damn carfentanil! 6 months clean from dope! Whats haagerstown dope like? I been out there a few times, always heard theres a bad drug problem for such a smaller town. Had a friend who used to live in the Potomac Towers projects a long time ago.

hell yea! south has strong shit, cherry hill most of all! I lived in Frederick for a while, Pasadena, Glen Burnie too, but bmore is where i grew into the junkie i am today. (;

Last time I did south dope was the last time I did dope in general! I passed out on the sidewalk from a third a cap! And my tolerance is insane. That damn carfentanil! 6 months clean from dope! Whats haagerstown dope like? I been out there a few times, always heard theres a bad drug problem for such a smaller town. Had a friend who used to live in the Potomac Towers projects a long time ago.
Couldn't say, I always came out to Baltimore to cop. I imagine it's the same shit, a lot of people get it in bmore and take it out to Hagerstown and upsell it and make a killing.

Yeah, funny enough I moved out to Baltimore to get clean. Haven't done any dope in two years now. A little over three months sober from booze, benzos, and coke. My family lives near Frederick but over in northern VA. I live at a treatment program in sowebo.

Couldn't say, I always came out to Baltimore to cop. I imagine it's the same shit, a lot of people get it in bmore and take it out to Hagerstown and upsell it and make a killing.

Yeah, funny enough I moved out to Baltimore to get clean. Haven't done any dope in two years now. A little over three months sober from booze, benzos, and coke. My family lives near Frederick but over in northern VA. I live at a treatment program in sowebo.
congrats on the sobriety my friend! northern VA is super close to frederick, so is PA. your not talking about new vision are you? i believe thats in sowebo. a few friends of mine went there.

congrats on the sobriety my friend! northern VA is super close to frederick, so is PA. your not talking about new vision are you? i believe thats in sowebo. a few friends of mine went there.
Thanks brotha. Nah, not new vision it's a different one.

Here in Toronto there's everything but in my area it's all tranq dope.
Just curious what cities and the main drug issues.
Minneapolis - cocaine/crack (however meth is becoming more popular). MDMA is off/on. Super popular for a while, then dies off, mushrooms are similar)

St Paul - heroin/meth, psychedelics, dissocitsves (ket, PCP)

Brooklyn Park/center- Crack

Otsego "potsego"-weed , alcohol

Northern/rural Minnesota - meth

Rural North Dakota- Alcohol, meth

Phoenix - cocaine

Riverside California - meth

Long Beach California - cocaine/crack

Niland California "slab City"- All drugs. I did a lot of LSD, shrooms, weed and MDMA. But meth/heroin are also popular.

Minneapolis - cocaine/crack (however meth is becoming more popular). MDMA is off/on. Super popular for a while, then dies off, mushrooms are similar)

St Paul - heroin/meth, psychedelics, dissocitsves (ket, PCP)

Brooklyn Park/center- Crack

Otsego "potsego"-weed , alcohol

Northern/rural Minnesota - meth

Rural North Dakota- Alcohol, meth

Phoenix - cocaine

Riverside California - meth

Long Beach California - cocaine/crack

Niland California "slab City"- All drugs. I did a lot of LSD, shrooms, weed and MDMA. But meth/heroin are also popular.
Did you live in slab city? How was it?

East Tennessee….Meth central

There’s people everywhere talking to themselves lookin like they playing frogger while trying to cross the streets. Hazmat parade going on 24/7. Ain’t nobody been to sleep in over 5 years.

That's exactly why I moved back to my hometown from Asheville. It's insane up that way now. Fentanyl and meth are literally cheaper than food.

Meth took over peg city bout 10 years ago. We even gots our own word for it "ish" no one calls it jib or bitch or Tina anymore lol not since points went down to 5$