• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What drug is your city known for?

Jen X

Moderator: NSADD, OD, & Blogs
Staff member
Here in Toronto there's everything but in my area it's all tranq dope.
Just curious what cities and the main drug issues.

Detroit: ( I live in a safe boring middle class suburb, but make a right turn at the end of my street and it is a straight shot to 8 mile; but 7 mile and below is really the bad parts.)aside from legal weed; crack and heroin. It is hard to guage because the population is constantly shrinking: Everytime they take a census, it's population is far less than estimates. So much of the area in Detroit has turned back to nature and they still have a lot of vacant burned out houses, factories, businesses, schools and other buildings to tear down. There are probably other drugs but heroin and crack are what Detroit is known for. After reading about an incident on Thanksgiving in Battlecreek Michigan in which 10 people doing coke had to be revived by EMS because of fentanyl in the coke( luckily all survived) I may have to change that heroin to fentanyl. Also the DEA confiscated enough fent to kill everyone in the state (+/- 10 million people)

Last edited:
My region is known for some Cannabis grows. Not much else aside from that. The only other drugs I've seen here are cocaine and ecstasy.

Boston, crack everywhere in the lower income areas, and all throughout the main strip. Then some dope here and there, mostly fent which can be white, in big areas. Coke in the financial district I'm fairly certain however I don't really fuck with those guys. Meth came up in a big way around 2017 on the main strip and into the more affluent neighborhoods as well. Big in the gay community and surrounding areas. Tina was still gaining momentum in 2021, almost as common as crack in certain areas, I'm sure since then as well, I would just be guessing but it's a safe bet.

Edit - By the way, the "main strip" is riddled with cops. I'm sure they already know more about this than I do these days. So I don't think this is groundbreaking information

Last edited:
Boston, crack everywhere in the lower income areas, and all throughout the main strip. "grease, hard". Then some "brown" here and there, mostly fent, in big areas. Coke in the financial district I'm fairly certain however I don't really fuck with those guys. Meth came up in a big way around 2017 on the main strip and into the more affluent neighborhoods as well. Big in the gay community and surrounding areas. Tina was still gaining momentum in 2021, almost as common as crack in certain areas, I'm sure since then as well, I would just be guessing but it's a safe bet.

Edit - By the way, the "main strip" is riddled with cops. I'm sure they already know more about this than I do these days. So I don't think this is groundbreaking information
I wouldn't worry that you are narcing, the cops in big cities always know what's on the street, it's the suburbs that they don't know much about. The street level dealers and homeless users are always being arrested in big cities.
Then there occasionally a bad drug problem rises up in a nice suburban community and the cops who were oblivious, are forced to overreact.

Gotcha, thanks. Yeah suburbs are probably hard to pinpoint but I'm sure most of us know the common ones. Weed mainly, Adderall, some more expensive things I'm sure but probably way harder to find

There are of people in the suburbs who the cops know they can't harass and until a bunch of people die or discover something by accident, they are usually complacent until high school kids die.

Vancouver Canada, Fent. They have always loved stims here too but are not known for it. Meth pretty much wiped out Cocaine between ~2010-2017 in the hood

Are we talking about meth wiping out white or hard?

Mostly hard, though were were slow transitioning from IV to hard in the hood. 1994 there was no crack on the street and very few cooked it [only people with no viens] by 2000 crack had taken over.

There are of people in the suburbs who the cops know they can't harass and until a bunch of people die or discover something by accident, they are usually complacent until high school kids die.
I'm in the burbs and the first few weeks i was here i noticed a few drug houses. Always found it odd that i would see it and everyone else but the cops don't seem to bother. One is across from an elementary school too. Here in Ontario we kinda have a catch and release system. An old co worker of my late husbands is now a cop and he's told me that he has arrested some people in the morning then arrest them in the afternoon.
Down the street from me a woman had a guy(all on her cameras) break into her garage and she called the police and it took 4 hours for them to show up. Good place to be a criminal i guess

How is it then, that you were in jail? I mean this light heartedly because they let violent offenders out who have been arrested over 100 times. I saw this on Canadian produced shows. I was shocked at how lienent and ineffective the police are. But they complain, it is the courts and politicians.

Last edited:
How is it then, that you were in jail? I mean this light heartedly because they let violent offenders out who have been arrested over 100 times. I saw this on Canadian produced shows. I was shocked at how lienent and ineffective the police are. But they complain, it is the courts and politicians.
I punched a cop and it was a long weekend so i had to wait a couple days for the courts to open. We don't have a justice system, well we do but it's a joke