• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What drug is your city known for?

alcohol-1number 1(&moonshine)....speed i guess.....villains

Meth (even though I don't see it) , "H" and alcohol mostly co.es to mind.

^ it's one word not to nerd out on ya. Changes the whole meaning
She was a mod and I wanted to be respectful and I paused while typing. I was thinking of other ways to word it, but realized she punched a cop, she will not be offended.

Badass vs bad ass 😁

Anyway curious what else is going on.

Interesting that it seems meth from Vancouver progressed and pushed its way to eastern USA right after, from what I've read here.

Since when has anyone been called out for a minor grammar mistake on a drug themed website. Sorry Professor Madness, but do you call out everyone for grammar mistakes; or just the members you don't like?

Badass vs bad ass 😁

Anyway curious what else is going on.

Interesting that it seems meth from Vancouver progressed and pushed its way to eastern USA right after, from what I've read here.
Does canada make good stuff? We mostly have mexican stuff and I occasionally get this GOOD SHIT from my friends peckerwood family lol.

Since when has anyone been called out for a minor grammar mistake on a drug themed website. Sorry Professor Madness, but do you call out everyone for grammar mistakes; or just the members you don't like?
What does drug themed website have to do with anything?
I love all kinds of drugs (and druggies), but I hate grammar &/or spelling mistakes.

i live between worcester and boston in mass USA and those are the two bigger cities in the state. i live in a smaller city, but i think a lot of drugs have been coming through my area but the cops kind of crack down and go pretty hard in my area, so it used to be a lot of younger people with coke and weed, like gangster latin people, but i'm pretty sure they got pushed out by the police talking to landlords and stuff and now my area is just renting to law abiding immigrants and not the gangster crowd... i've see a lot of coke and weed too. it seems like most weed dealers i've met will just carry what they want, like shrooms, coke and weed, but they are afraid of getting addicted to meth or heroin, so those really aren't around as often.

the house i've lived in for the past almost thirty years, i can actually watch the entire 711 parking lot in the "bad" part of town from the bathroom window... years ago there used to be a lot more activity of what looked like people selling drugs... the cops got to the point where they would just be in the parking lot all the time and they'd shine flash lights in peoples cars and stuff, probably search people for no reason. i'm not sure how they managed to search so many people in that area that i've just seen out the window while i was growing up... but that has gone down A TON over the past 10 years or more. like just a totally different type of people live in my area now. it's all immigrants with families instead of just young people doing drugs... the rent is a lot cheaper in my area than the city, so when they did rent to younger people, i think there were a lot of people coming out here... i've heard there are landlords that own a bunch of property around here, so i only assume the police talked to them with the change in people.. but yeah, police used to go super hard around my housing harrassing anybody that was young and esspecially of color.

i've never even heard about fentanyl getting found in my city as of yet.. i've definitely heard about coke busts though in the past. some younger people recently got cought in a news story about going to my city to buy a bunch of acid and shrooms. they had a plate that wasn't for there car and pulled them over and saw shrooms.

What does drug themed website have to do with anything?
I love all kinds of drugs (and druggies), but I hate grammar &/or spelling mistakes.
BS: About the peace and love. You don't like me and are giving me shit. They happen all the time here, quit the Bullshit. You think people on here are less than sober sometimes. Do you have the ability to understand that? That is why I brought it up, just to mess with me. Or is that too hard for you to understand?

I'm in the burbs and the first few weeks i was here i noticed a few drug houses. Always found it odd that i would see it and everyone else but the cops don't seem to bother. One is across from an elementary school too. Here in Ontario we kinda have a catch and release system. An old co worker of my late husbands is now a cop and he's told me that he has arrested some people in the morning then arrest them in the afternoon.
Down the street from me a woman had a guy(all on her cameras) break into her garage and she called the police and it took 4 hours for them to show up. Good place to be a criminal i guess
That is ridiculous. Pretty soon criminals and drug dealers will be awarded the keys to the city and citizen of the year! 😏 😵

BS: About the peace and love. You don't like me and are giving me shit. They happen all the time here, quit the Bullshit. You think people on here are less than sober sometimes. Do you have the ability to understand that? That is why I brought it up, just to mess with me. Or is that too hard for you to understand?
I don't hate anybody. I just prefer good grammar over bad grammar.
Or is that too hard for you to understand?

I don't hate anybody. I just prefer good grammar over bad grammar.
Or is that too hard for you to understand?
Alright alright, take it to TL

You have to be joking, because my grammar mistake was spelling bad ass: I paused for a second because Jenn was a mod and I was thinking about writing something else.
I am friends( on here with her) and didn't want to use coarse language, but then realized she wouldn't care, she punched a cop.
I don't believe for one second you would have jumped in to attack someone else; for spelling bad ass, incorrectly. Oops, badass with a space in it.
You wouldn't have jumped into it with someone you didn't have a problem with over that. I remember fighting with you and frog dreams. Also several other times.
Never, have I seen you get on anyone else's case over something that silly.
Please just don't lie, especially since you never, that I have seen, gone after anyone else for a spelling error.

Alright alright, take it to TL
Sorry just saw that. It was related to the topic, he just got into it with me discussing an issue that really wasn't about him. What did you mean by that, what is TL?