• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What drug is your city known for?

One of the Mods ( Madness)called me out for bad ass, instead of badass. I was also talking to Jenn who is a mod, after she said she punched a cop. Jasperkent jumped in and used it as an excuse to go after me.

One of the Mods ( Madness)called me out for bad ass, instead of badass. I was also talking to Jenn who is a mod, after she said she punched a cop. Jasperkent jumped in and used it as an excuse to go after me.
I'm aware. Comment directed at everyone to just drop it and move past it.

Baltimore it's crack and dope definitely
Nice to see a fellow dummy around here, what part you from man? I hail from the great curtis bay. Obviously dope and crack are big around here. But scramble is takin over the dope game for real.

Last edited:
Nice to see a fellow dummy around here, what part you from man? I hail from the great curtis bay section. Obviously dope and crack are big around here. But scramble is takin over the dope game for real.
Another baltimoron! I'm from Hagerstown and northern VA originally, but have lived in Baltimore for the past few years. Lived in Parkville for a period off Harford road a couple years ago, rn I'm in Southwest Baltimore. Yeah I copped in Curtis Bay once or twice lol. Last time I did it was way too dope haha, woke up in the ICU.

Baltimoron? Wow that's one I never heard. I lived near DC for a year, in Maryland and I never heard that one

Nice to see a fellow dummy around here, what part you from man? I hail from the great curtis bay section. Obviously dope and crack are big around here. But scramble is takin over the dope game for real.
What's scramble?

BS: About the peace and love. You don't like me and are giving me shit. They happen all the time here, quit the Bullshit. You think people on here are less than sober sometimes. Do you have the ability to understand that? That is why I brought it up, just to mess with me. Or is that too hard for you to understand?
well, that escalated quickly. where's the popcorn, again?

Arizona as a whole is known for the cheap, awesome meth, being a border state.

That's what I figured but have wondered.

Anyone know of the Midwest has good meth? Met a kid from Indiana years ago in a shelter and he said he gets "blue go" which is apparently fire? He said our meth in Boston wasn't meth. I totally agree often it's just, not what I've heard it to be.

I mean don't get me wrong you're stimulated AF and such but I could sleep after 3 sometimes only 2 nights awake. And would backload 30ccs which would probably kill me if pure.

Do people backload in other places? Put the shit down the syringe and draw warm water up afterward? Shake it up? It's very easy to do in difficult places.

The first time I was in a cemetery and shot 20cc and was the most euphoric I've ever been, I believe it's around 200mg, and I've heard that's a fuckton compared to what most good meth is needed

Last edited:
That's what I figured but have wondered.

Anyone know of the Midwest has good meth? Met a kid from Indiana years ago in a shelter and he said he gets "blue go" which is apparently fire? He said our meth in Boston wasn't meth. I totally agree often it's just, not what I've heard it to be.

I mean don't get me wrong you're stimulated AF and such but I could sleep after 3 sometimes only 2 nights awake. And would backload 30ccs which would probably kill me if pure.

Do people backload in other places? Put the shit down the syringe and draw warm water up afterward? Shake it up? It's very easy to do in difficult places

I mainly used to shake my shots up in the back cap and draw up from there, just cause it's a bigger hole and I hated trying to pour nto that little plunger hole lol. But yeah, back loading is a big thing here. If I was hydrated enough, sometimes I'd back load, stick and register and pull up blood, then take it out, shake and restick, then slam that.

🤯

^ I've heard of that.. didn't know it was real though. I'd be scared to draw blood to dissolve it 🫣 however sure I would if I needed to. but it's probably damn warm enough

Last edited:
Yeah. There's no hr to that at all lol, but holy God is it some next level shit. An eighteen year old black train hopper from Cali showed me that. 🤣 I've known some who can just let it dissolve, but I'd always have to shake it and restick or else it would coagulate.

I mean in regards to HR it's probably cleaner than some waters? But I don't want to go too far down that path because idk enough about it

Yeah, I didn't think about water purity, but depending on locale that could be a factor. It's just not sustainable ime because dehydration aside, you're doubling the number of needles entering your body. Track marks aren't cool anymore...