• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
researching

I know I came here just to find other people in my same shoes..It is great to know you aren't alone out there!! I am here more for prescription opiods and benzos..I use to love meth but don't want to anymore..Go down hill to freakin quick!!! Also I am only 25 and have to have all my teeth pulled and get dentures, not counting the fact that I have hep C and am not sure what all that treatment involves. It is great to see how smart people are on here!! Amazing ;) Oh I also forgot to add on my newbie post I have always been a pot head from the get go never ever will stop smoking my herb! %)

I did a google search for opiate forums and found a few, but none that compare to BL!! I have been researching potentiating opiates and legal highs for awhile now.

Research chemicals, if I recall correctly, which is debateable.

^ Sorry but there's no source discussion on this website. Information is a plenty though.

I didn't register for the longest time. I was researching narcotic prescription medication and harm reduction.

Drug singular? - Oh my it was a list as long as your arm (mostly psychedelics/dissociatives & stimulants; I don't really have much time/inclination towards the others (anymore - after a nasty run in with opiates)

Amphetamine/Methamphetamine
Cocaine
MDMA
Cannabis
Prescription Drugs
Mushrooms
Other (Mescaline)
Legal Highs (Kratom / LSA / Salvia)

Mostly Mescaline, Prescription Drugs and LSA now, only things I can get around here ATM :(

I was told by an old business partner of mine about a method of washing cocaine to its purest form, by using some very common and easy to get materials. I'm the kind of guy that don't believe shit until I see shit, and lo and behold he produced the best shit I've ever seen. After bugging him for weeks about the recipe, I was determined to find it somewhere somehow on the great information superhighway. After searching for a few hours I stumbled on this site and there it was... the holy grail of cocaine.

btw......... You are the man Le Junk!!

I came looking for info on codeine extraction and i've learned SO much about all my drugs i use. This is the best site on the net.

First drug Taken Ectsasy

Was amazing, wanted to learn more, found this site, and gave me so much information, but after a while, I became the one with knowledge giving others usefull information.

Love this site

Good for the ones that want to expand their mind

dilluadid and opana since i was trying them for the first time because of a high tolerance to opiates, and possible interactions of different things w tramadol.

Last edited:
I'm extremely new as of yesterday and I'm able to post today! I came acroos this site after stupidly searching for injecting my liquid methadone by needle form.... I glad I found it , It saved me from falling back on 2 years of recovery, although its my take home I should'nt be shooting it up!

i was looking if anyone had invented this crazy ass tryptamine i dreampt up. n-n-dimethyl-a-methyl T. i think someone was talking about it in ADD in 04

i was looking for a place for people to discuss these sorts of things that was still open, the hive was long gone, and everywhere eles shit was not going on, then i found bluelight and posts that were more recent than 05. so i signed up

eh S_S

did u have another account or did you just lurk til sep O6'?

that'd be a long time a lurkin, i signed up the day i found bl

i was trying to figure out wtf was with my THC reverse tolerance. yeah. it's pretty weird. i'm at the point where i can get a buzz off of a few tiny leaves, and it certainly isn't a placebo.

Status
Not open for further replies.