• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritalin...I know..it sucks :\ Till I can find some more potent stuff, it's all I can get my hands on. BTW, It's good to be somewhere where I can openly discuss these things.

hah i came to this site researching acid and yeah that pretty much brings me to now...

hey there feel free to start your own intro thread and get some plury welcomes:D

I lurked for awhile...mostly a year but first learned about these forums a few years ago. I finally signed up less than two months ago while looking for detailed info on 4-AcO-MiPT

What can I say... After years(!) of heroin use/abuse, and then methadone, it was time to move on to Suboxone. First of all, I SWEAR by "harm reduction" of
any kind...needle exchange, clean prophophylactics(sp?) Friggin' rubbers!, bleach kits, syringes, etc. etc.
This new drug (buprenorphine/ Suboxone/Subutex) is for those who (in my
mind) have had ENOUGH of trying to boost, shoplift, etc., and find it's just WAY TOO HARD today! I did it behind heroin addiction, for almost 20 yrs! It's almost
unheard of now! Plus, "old school" junkies like me and others, are a hard breed to find today....believe that!!!! I just did 5 yrs, (not bragging!) and to see some of my old school REAL junkies, was amazing, yet sad. If you can relate to any of this....PLEASE write back. If not, PLEASE don't say mean shit,
like you know what's happening today, even if you do. And if you do, write me and let me know, okay? Like I said...I've been inside for 5 yrs.

Love me or hate me, I'm real, Christopher

Yeh I also lurked for a few weeks before signing up, mostly reading legal highs and opiates/opoids info and experiences.

ive heard about the site before but never signed up until i needed to find out some info on 4-aco-DMT. mission accomplished, and while im here ive been researching ketamine, lsd, shrooms and other research psychedelics, as these are what i love and am interested in...

I was looking up ways to make drinks from san pedros cactus on the net and looking for info on some pills when i found bluelight.

welcome to the site gorrilla, why dont you start your own intro thread:)

MET and 4-HO-MET. Have used the site for a couple of other research chemicals as well. It's an excellent resource.

I think the first time i got here was because another forum directed me here for more info on neurotoxicity of mdma.

But that was like 2 years ago. I've looked here a few times without registering, but finally i came to the conclusion that this is the ultimate drug forum. And that i should just check here instead of reading 5 smaller forums all the time.

is that why TEVA is so shitty????

andyman1109 said:
lol, not a lot of noobs responding, but I'm pretty new here. I remember I was searching for ways to defeat the gel matrix in Teva OC's on google, and was lead here. I really love this place, it was a pleasant surprise for me to find that such a place exists. :D
i took 4 80's, chewed em and it didnt even touch my pain..... i think 1 purdue name brand OC40 is stronger than 4 teva 80's....b.t.w. u cant get tevas anymore :) thank god...

Status
Not open for further replies.