• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am a newbie to the site - I was researching baclofen when I stumbled on this site... and wish I had found it years ago!

i was looking for cleaning coke info when i joined... thnx le junk

lyrica and opioid binders

I was looking for info on lyrica when I found this site . Its great, lots of info. I am taking paxil for my nerves (social anxiety) and 20 mg oxycontin twice a day 150 mg lyrica twice a day and about 4 lortab 10 as well. I had an accident at work that tore parts of 5 fingers off ( 3 on left 2 on right)I have found that if i snort 150mg of lyrica and eat 3-4 lortabs along with the oxy 20 not only do I feel no pain but feel really good.=D

i found this sight when researching various tryptamines, cacti & alberts child

I was def looking to look for info on doing H safely when I first came here and read the forums

I was perusing Erowd and came across this. It seems like a pretty cool site. What are some recomendations for interesting funny sites%) %) %)

On erowid I was looking at mixing my suboxone with klonopin. I have heard good and bad things about it. So far so good vey mellow

I came across this site while searching for ecstasy results,, and found more then I was looking for :D

Found this site searching for fun things to do on e. Sure helped me out xP

Awesome site.

well i came across this website seeking information on MDPV. I'm never saatisfied with the amount of knowledge i have about a substance, which makes this site a wonderful resource!

I am completely new to this world. Was researching Etizolam which I have been taking by prescription for over ten years (in Japan) when I found a poor soul (in 2002) named Mutant had gotten it prescribed in Japan in exchange for something else he wanted and was anxious. I found it's main side-effect is (with other psychiatric tranks) constipation. It is probably habit-forming. An internal medicine doctor told me not to stay on it long (bad for health) but the shrinks say to do so.

Writing again concerning myself: I have been an American wife of a Japanese in Japan for 23 years. Most of that time I have been on psychiatric tranquilizers for insomnia and anxiety disorder. The strongest one is Risperidone. To mitigate its tremors, a doctor gave me Etizolam and Perospirone. I also take Begetamin B for sleep (do not know the generic name yet), but can do without it and feel better. Want to learn more if anyone has knowledge of these things.

The drug history that got me ill was trying marijuana once and not getting high. The following year I got sick. Later I stupidly tried it again and got high. I quit and ran from the pusher. Never tried it again. Helped my sister-in-law get sober from it. Later my brother also quit it. I had ether about 4 times in my life: at my own birth and for operations (tonsils, wisdom teeth and appendix). Read in Carol Schuller, In the Shadow of His Wings, that it can make you sick.

na not mdma, methadone has me by the shorts for the last 20yrs, i was lookin for heroin related sites and found you guys, the benzos have a place in my heart to, but they banned temazapam caps in aust and u know what i mean, they also halved the strength of our rohypnol, sothats taken half the fun out of gettin there, good site wish i found (looked this site up a long time ago,,,,,,,
aladin, sydney

Benzos

For a long time i had used alcohol . It seemed to help my anxiety. After the birth of my second son the anxiety was getting to be too much and a doctor gave me valium. It was the first time in a long time that i was able to relax. Many doctors are hesitant to give benzos out . I have an emergency package here with me with a very weak benzon .I am rather heavy set and it takes alot to get releif but all of the benzos work well for me. Ativan 2 mg seems to hit the hardest, valium works well at around 20 to 40 mg . I was researching the other ones. I had been given ativan in the past but do not remember it being effective. So i was researching seeing what worked as a middel ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.