• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I joined I actually was researching every drug I cold find but mostly I love to check about all the new and old OTC drugs :)

opana ir friend or foe

Too make a long story short, I'm a nurse and hurt myself at work moving a patient. Work Comp treats you so beautifully, NOT!!! I got hurt in july 07 and am going to a neurosurgeon for the first time next week. I have fourherniated discs and nerve damage and a orthopedic surgeon told me that i should be on permanent disability and find a new profession and i'll be on pain meds the rest of my life.Bullsh-t!I'm 35 years old with two kids and i refuse to believe that.I've been in pain management since 9/07 and they did all they could including openeing me up to tons of meds for pain,spasms,and depression.I've had ultram, skelaxin, vicodin, percocet[every mg],zanaflex,baclofen, cymbalta,flexeril,lyrica, dilaudid, and the latest Opana 10mg IR. As I said, friend or foe? Nothing really relieves the pain. I found this website googling opana. I never heard of a thread so far but find it very interesting.I think it would be great to chat with other oing through what I am. So I have couple of questions for those of you who have tried it. Why do they tell you take it on empty stomach? Every other med they tell you take with food?How could food give you a better reaction with this med?? Also what is inslufatted? or insulfatted? I'm not sure what the spelling was.I dont think this opan is all it's cracked up to be. I took myself off the dilaudid for it made me more depressed and i didn't poop for 14 days no matter what i tried. Any feedback is welcomed.

My name is Jill. I'm pretty sure I was looking up info on dxm, it being my drug of choice for six years now just seeing if there was anything new about it out.

I pretty much joined to learn about any drug I could learn about, I like adventuring, and learning new things ^.^.

I love Ketamine, and want some. I believe that I have a legit source, but have yet to try it. Anyway, Hi! :)

Norco, or Hydrocodone. I got a script for it and I ran out of Oxy. It keeps the dope sick away but don't due much for me in the way of feeling to good. Plus for me anyways it don't last long at all. I could hit up an 80 OC and be done all day, and I was railing them.. The Hydro gets me up for maybe like an hour of so.

I was researching MDMA and the scene that follows it, although not the only thing I have been researching, it was, at the time, the most prevalent of my drug research topics.

The last time I came across this site before I registered, was because I was researching a few things about Poppy Pod Tea.

the holy ghost

i was researching dipropyl tryptamine, and it struck me as a good place to get some questions answered by people who know what they are talking about

Thank you Bluelight

Cp,55940. It was not that long ago actually. I have known about Bluelight as a site before, but it was one of the only places that had a decent amount of information on CP,55940. Not even Erowid had anything about it, if you consider that its in German!!!

i was just on pill report lookin round saw ya link n thought why not.. its a great thing 2 be able 2 talk bout it all this way n makes it easyer 2 find out more about the mostly unknown things we put into ourselves.. its an hounor.. 2 help others if they need it 2..

Found the site while looking for info on research chemicals, mainly "2Cx's. I enjoy read experience reports and gathering information on substances that interest me, which is mostly psychedelics.

im a noob :-D i found this site looking into ecstasy...it is a great website! so informative-super glad i found it when i did :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.