• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been lurking here FOREVER for information on fentanyl extraction and most recently, ms contin.

Salutations,

There are 2 items on my mind these days: DMT and Cannabis as a way to ease life for those with addictions. I've subscribed to DMT-Nexus a long while ago but never felt like i'd fit in since i nearly got banned for asking about the wooden VaporGenie vs modified ("freebase"?) cocaïne or something (relatively to a close budy of mine), so in essence it all remained unanswered, of course - but i'm still curious.

ITEM #1

LSD during my college days was nice and i simply loved it although it didn't even risk coming close to making it a habit as my experiences were just too rare. Having next to no taste for chemist work it's most probable i won't feel those sensations again (and i'd be worried about safety as my body lost a lot of that resiliency which felt so good back then)...

ITEM #2

Was it a good idea to offer a wooden pipe to a guy with potential cocaïne-related issues? I wonder. When i checked it seemed his dog ate the pipe's tube or else and that made me fear i had been wrong hoping that could help... Today he looks less tense and satisfied with cannabis without the need for a vaporizing tool but i still feel bad about it as things could have gotten worst i imagine.

39.gif

I had only been doing heroin for a couple years when I joined BL so I was doing a lot of research on it.. I was young and fascinated by it, completely glamorizing it (much to my eventual detriment) :\

Salutations Mr.Scagnattie,

...heroin...

To my surprise today i come to think that DMT could be related to heroïn, if that's the case then i must admit i clearly failed to deceipher the guru language on DMT-Nexus!!

The word alone evokes feelings for a person dear to me who'd probably have chosen another route given the choice. On my part i got zero success with cocaïne (supposedly) in those days (mid-eithies as i recall) and nothing as bold as heroïn ever tempted me - but it doesn't matter anymore.

18.gif

The rest of my real-life toxicologic experience is stricly limited to cannabis since a couple years after college. Before that i had some PCP only a few times (i was foolish but not crazy), and also LSD which changed me for the better (probably because i was no heavy user and i quit in good time)... In the Cannabis arena i'm no leading figure in my community neither and i never have. Please take note that these details are only meant to define where i'm sitting, no offence is intended nor felt.

As a hashish smoker i didn't even mind much what it was as long as i got the desired psycho-active effects. Then the harshness of smoke made me quit the habbit for good, it's only because i found out about vaporizing that i'm back to my intimate affair with cannabis... Past that transition i learned whole new skills, trying to have a pleasant hobby to improve my serenity. The daily vue of a seed becoming such a wonderful plant transformed me as i kept graphical records of my venture, until spider mites killed one of my dreams last fall.

So here i am, wishing to grow something the pesky Borg won't eat before there's even something left for me to havest.

I suppose mushrooms don't need to fear spider mites and i wouldn't mind the "psychedelic" side, i'm here to watch & learn - and share whenever possible.

=D

Last edited:
Actually it was loperamide. Researching it for use in treating withdrawals. There is so much false info out there.

Researching safe usage of MDMA and Mephedrone as they're the two I've used most recently other than the regular usage of Cannabis :3

MDxx. Plain and simple! I was a kandi kid, erowid, BL, and pillreports have been a common stop for me since late 2010. I miss the Poke's </3

MDMA, Amphetamine, Methylphenidate and Cocaine. Back then I was a fool however and after going through speed, coke and opiates, I can safely say I will stick to my empathogen-entactogens, tryptamines and dissociatives.

MDMA brought me here. I had a super bad trip at work (yes at work :) ) and i came on here to find answers as to what was going on with my miiiiinnnddddddddd

I had only been doing heroin for a couple years when I joined BL so I was doing a lot of research on it.. I was young and fascinated by it, completely glamorizing it (much to my eventual detriment) :\
Are you like me, do you ever read your first few post on here and think to yourself..dammit i wish i could go back to them good ol' days..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
When I joined I was researching heroin and learning a bit more on converting Hcl to freebase.
I was almost completely cannabis only for damn near 5 years until I got caught with 2 oz and was put on drug diversion.
now I take random drug tests and can no longer smoke marijuana and its pushed onto the harder stuff because of how quickly it leaves your system.

Opiod withdrawal - needing help staying sober. Also have done lots of lurker research on various topics interactions etc.

I came across your site when I was doing a search on brand adderall, and what Co. makes the brand. I want to also say Hello to everyone on this site. I am really happy I stumbled on to this site. Thank you all

Last edited by a moderator:
The first substance/s I looked into on Bluelight..

Well I used to use the site a lot just for references to drugs I wanted to look up before I actually became a member. So before I was a member I would use this site a lot to read up on MDMA like ecstasy and Molly. But now that I'm a member I'm currently reading into fentanyl SWIM used to do quite a bit of fentanyl along with heroin and other prescription opiates.

I have been experimenting with drugs of all sorts for the past 3 years, but have yet to try Acid. Last night a few friends of mine ended up dropping without me. They ended up having an amazing night! This of course made me very jealous, so i started researching and fell into these awesome threads. In some of these threads i came across "Candyflipping". Sounds awesome and made me very curious. Just looking for personal opinions and people who have had the experience of "candyflipping" themselves.

Had just tried MDMA for the first time, started researching it (yes, kind of backwards compared to how I'd do things now :)), ended up here. Then found out about 2Cs and other RCs and that's kept me here. Mostly lurky, still a greenlighter after many years here.

Status
Not open for further replies.