• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually researching MDMA/ecstasy because I tried it the other day for the first time.

I believe I was researching cannabis and psychedelics (still haven't tried any) when I first came here. I then discovered that I like the BL community and have been lurking and posting occasionally here ever since.

i found BL while researching Methamphetamine (injection) i found the site to be very useful and harm prevention orientated. absolutely love BL and as of today fellow BL'ers. stay safe everyone!

I've used Erowid for research ever since I began my drug-using career. As my inquiries became more and more advanced and scientific I found myself directed here more and more often, and eventually decided to make an account.

The bluelight forums keep popping up as I would randomly search prescription pills: hydro, oxy etc. So after a couple of weeks of lurking around I thought to myself,

"hey, why don't I just make an account and put in my two cents in when I can."

So there you go.
Also maybe to get some more experienced answers too, that's always helpful rather than playing "Well, we'll see how this goes..." with your body. Not surprised how the poll has turned out so far throughout the years, actually it's quite comforting.

Known about it and probably posted under more than a few usernames since the early days,
Been a raver for 15 years used to be on hyperreal and erowid all the time so e and psychadelics first.
Then years later looking up shit about opiates and whatever else. I stay close to TDS I'm trying to be good. Its nice to have an active messageboard i can be on cause there aren't many left i give a fuck about. Thanks FB lol

I was researching my pain mgmt meds .. Oxycodone and fyntenal patches... I really appreciate the info and reports.. I hope to be of help as a payback ...

I had been using this site for years before I joined this month. My main interests were X, Mushrooms and opiates. Also some 'legal high' stuff when it blew up around the east coast. a w e s o m e site (o:`,

I was researching Halcion .50 mg just been prescribed for insomnia I've heard a lot of different things on Halcion and wasn't so sure about them. So I wanted to find out some info. I had been taking Restoril/temazepam 30 mg 1qhs prescribed to sleep but some nights I would increase to 2 q hs. Imwas also looking for info on a new anti depresssent out Viibryd. I have not started the research on that as of yet. And also I have been prescribed Adderal a couple months ago for ADD only got to use it for a little while due to surgeries. But at the time it seemed as the Ritalin I used when I was younger worked better I was wondering if their was a difference or was this just me?

I was trying to get information on some old prescription meds I had and whether or not I could use them with ones I was currently taking. I was also sort of trying to get information on how to keep taking large amounts of vicodin/norco without killing off my liver. >.> I found so much useful info here though that I kept coming back for all sorts of things and then finally decided to stay :)

^ It's always nice to know that the newer members find value in the site, and feel comfortable enough here to start contributing themselves. Love it when we turn a lurker into a regular! ;)

MDMA Second highest....

That explains all the stupidity and ample amount of "will deze rollz b safe?" threads started daily

Hi Everyone! I belong to a couple other forum's, but how I came across this one, was pure luck.
I was looking up Lorazepam a friend gave me.
I think she figures since it's in the "pam" family of anti anxiety/ anti seizure meds, it will be like Clonozapam. I take it for seizures, along with another med. Has worked since 1990. I never want to be off it.
Lorazepam=Ativan. Hum? Any feedback would help.
Thanks everyone, and glad to be here.

swim got hooked up with some adderall xr 30 from a fat bitch and swim loves needles. He said its sad he could t shoot em. Then somehow I wondered into a darvocet. Thread. Love the site..

Status
Not open for further replies.