European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oysters > pancakes (unless they are Peking Duck pancakes in which case they are equal )

Lemon and sugar for non savoury pancakes is my preference. But it matters not cause i have OYSTERS :)

Oysters are for SERIOUSLY perverted degenerates only...

(akin to swallowing congealed spunk from an unwashed vag - or so i'm told)

Yep pancake day. Bought the mix yesterday so it's all sorted tonight ?
You use pancake mix? You only need milk, flour, eggs and sugar bro. The easiest thing to make in the world.

You use pancake mix? You only need milk, flour, eggs and sugar bro. The easiest thing to make in the world.

That's exactly what I bought lol. Wtf is there a pre made version? I didn't even think such a thing need exist?

Just cramming in a large 50g bowl of porridge before the morning stretches quite a nice day here so going for a jog aswell %)

Having a cup of tea to keep the munchies at bay till lunch as I can't be arsed to go grocery shopping yet.

That's exactly what I bought lol. Wtf is there a pre made version? I didn't even think such a thing need exist?

Just cramming in a large 50g bowl of porridge before the morning stretches quite a nice day here so going for a jog aswell %)
Yep there is such a thing as pancake mix. It is the epitome of dumbfuckery to use it though.

It's pancake day! So we're having burgers. Yeh, we're unconventional and don't give a fuck...

We went out for Chinese food

Spicy hot and sour seafood soup, crispy chili duck, chicken with cashew nuts, steamed greens and rice

I am having a bacon and egg roll...and then some fucking oysters for lunch with beer because i am a degenerate pervert ;)

Apparently it's not only pancake day, but pizza day aswell! And we all know it's important to pay our respects to the giant pizza in the sky

image8fef5.jpg

imagee3025.jpg

Threw some whey protein into the pancakes, went down beautifully after a fat zoot %)

Status
Not open for further replies.