European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY DAYS SID!!!!! That pizza looks bloody amazing!

I'm a little embarrassed because I actually drooled.

Its 6:38 am here and my mind is focussed on a bacon and egg roll. I dont have any bacon so i will have to venture out for one. I will engage the caffeine receptors first though.

I had jacket potato, tuna mayo and salad.

Making crispy chili chicken for dinner later on -

Vd167jm.jpg

Last edited:
Bangin' bacon butties 'n' beer brekky - beaut...

WOri1zB.jpg
[/IMG]

I am just a simple man, working on the land
Oh it ain't easy
I am just a simple man, working with my hands
Oh believe me
Freedom is the only thing means a damn to me
Oh you can't fake it
Freedom is the only song, sings a song for me
Oh we're gonna make it

I am just a simple man, trying to be me
Oh it ain't easy
I am just a simple man, trying to be free
Oh believe me
Oh you can't fake it
Freedom is the only song, sings a song for me
Oh we're gonna make it

I am just a simple man, working on the land
Oh it ain't easy
I'm just a simple man, working with my hands
Oh baby, believe me
I'm just a simple man, yeah yeah
I'm just a simple man, yeah

(Bad Company - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuSuRk5DMJU )

I might have to do the walk of shame into the 'Pork' section of the supermarket - then hide it under something at the checkout and suffer the glares from the people on the till:D
The joys of living in the middle east :)

Rice with Furikake seasoning, prawns, pickled ginger and a chili, garlic and cucumber salad.

itoVEJq.jpg

^
Some lovely dishes up there guys :)

beemster_kaas_extra_belegen_1_kg.jpg

Gouda!

Then some Edam and Scottish chedder :D

Lazy day so started with - Toast, soft cheese, tomato and hazelnut oil. Late lunch of a few drinks and then BBQ - satay chicken strips, spicy chicken wings and salad

Lazy day so started with - Toast, soft cheese, tomato and hazelnut oil. Late lunch of a few drinks and then BBQ - satay chicken strips, spicy chicken wings and salad

I adore satay anything bear - delicious :)

I hope you are well? Mrs ;) x

Got some chicken thighs marinading in soy sauce, garlic, ginger and lemon that'll roast off wedges and salad later.

I adore satay anything bear - delicious :)

I hope you are well? Mrs ;) x

Got some chicken thighs marinading in soy sauce, garlic, ginger and lemon that'll roast off wedges and salad later.

Hiya Mister K, hope Mrs K is well.

I made a mistake last year by making Satay! Now whenever I suggest BBQ - she want's SATAY. We use the Chunky peanut butter (she loves her nuts) - dark soy, sweet chili sauce.

We stocked up on a lot of spices, mixes etc during our last few trips - we made a Gochujang (spicy Korean Paste) marinade for the bbq today and it was delicious - we added extra chili, sesame oil, garlic and crushed chilies.

Sunday lunch we have chicken cooked in paprika and butter in the oven (so tender and juicey) with peri peri sauce, potato wedges done with paprika and black pepper with mayo, and boiled broccoli and peppers. It was so good!

image15283.jpg

Looks luscious Sid, just not enough bacon. In fact, may I offer some suggestions to make it even better?

Get rid of the broccoli. And the peppers. Oh, and the orange.

Scrape off the globs of spunk and diarrhea that have somehow ended up on the plate.

Take a pound of bacon and some white bread and deep fry in lard - while you're at it you might as well chuck in that chicken and the big fat chips, they don't look cooked to me.

When fried to a crisp, serve with a liberal coating of tomato sauce all over and a mound of salt for dipping the fried bread in, with a can or three of Special Brew on the side to rape your palate. Beaut...

I bet that smoothie cost more than our weekly shopping bill :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.