European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welsh cakes and bara brith; I've grown fond of these massively since I've moved here, which probably explains my sudden weight gain

Welsh cakes and bara brith; I've grown fond of these massively since I've moved here, which probably explains my sudden weight gain

Welsh cakes are the shit. Bara brith looks pretty great from wiki too, can we get you to send some to the rest of us or is it delicious enough to make that dealing? : D

Dinner's in the oven, not as sure about this recipe as the chili, but I guess the proof will be in the eating.

Added some balti curry paste, garlic powder and crushed chillies to a tin of baked beans....simple but fucking lovely:)

This is far tastier than anything 50% wet bread by mass has any right to be. I'll have to do this again and make double, it works really nicely.

What is it?

Home made Armenian soup here, not had it in a while, very niiice!

Nut roast based on a book of recipes for students I got given. The recipes in it seem pretty good, even if you have no idea what you're doing like me. Slowly moving away from eating nothing but frozen pizza any evening, which is probably good for me.

image385e4.jpg

Squash chorizo spinach 4 cheese lasagne with home made spicey sweet potato and potato wedges.. Chef skill level = Jedi =D

Last edited:
It's probably the most intensely watched chemical aside from Polonium-210 - used to "homebake" pretty much anything that can be acylated: Morphine -> 6-MAM/Heroin, Hydrocodone -> Thebacon, Methadone -> LAAM.

What, you can make bacon from hydrocodone? 8o ;)

No wonder its so addictive..

Not just any bacon.....THE-bacon :)

Incidentally ive just eaten a whole pepperoni pizza AND a tripple cheese lasagne and now i feel sick :(

Just finished off a Chicken Jalfrezi curry, followed by a blissful 300mg vape of 3-FPM.

I'm sure I remember the Jalfrezi to be at least a bit spicy! It went down quite well actually. First meal since Saturday. My stomach is making sounds as if it's having a bit of a moan at me.

A mate who has an oyster lease just dropped by for a visit... and he brought gifts :) Natural Sydney Rock Oysters for lunch with a few beers. Fucking heaven!!!!

12711275_10153570988338611_3973492314722275582_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.