European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beans!? Students really are better off these days. I could never afford such a varied diet when I was a student. Not a varied diet of food anyway. I managed to have a varied diet of drugs, with weed being the staple. Weed is the spud of drugs.

Beans!? Students really are better off these days. I could never afford such a varied diet when I was a student. Not a varied diet of food anyway. I managed to have a varied diet of drugs, with weed being the staple. Weed is the spud of drugs.

Can't argue with that. Fortunately my diet includes both spuds and weed, so I have all the important nutrients covered.

'The Martian' would have been a much better film if Matt Damon was growing weed along with the praties.

It wouldn't be very fair on the Russians and poor wee Tim Peak :(

Hey, they can just claim they said no to the cool kids in the american section and honest guvnor, they didn't know nothing about the air con being switched around to funnel smoke evenly throughout the station. Although given how high they'd be they might not be able to keep a straight face for all of that.

Heh, can you imagine trying to skin a joint or smoke a bong in space?

Of all the silly ideation that has graced my mind when stoned, I can't believe I have never thought about smoking weed in space!

Of all the silly ideation that has graced my mind when stoned, I can't believe I have never thought about smoking weed in space!

You'd have to make one of those smudge stick type things out of bud and wave it around. Alternately, the forced draft air-cooled weed vaporiser! With the added bonuses of less fire risk, less mess, and less gunk in the air filters to clean out afterward.

I imagine when packing a bowl you do it over the air intakes for the air con, like they do when cutting their nails. Maybe with an extra fine removable filter to collect all those little loose bits of weed on.

You know, this makes me wonder why none of the vape companies have sent a vape pen up into space as the ultimate marketing stunt. Nobody with that kind of cash to throw at publicity in that space, maybe?

Other fun party tricks in space: turn the air circulation off for a bit, form up a ball of smoke in mid air (perhaps with vortices) and then take turns swimming through it. I imagine with some clever fluids engineering you could get a stable weed-smoke trap in microgravity, and then it'll reset itself without wasting smoke. Oh the fun that could be had, if only we could get NASA to put more funding toward this critical problem : P

And we're missing the most amazing possibility. Tripping in microgravity would be absolutely mindblowing, especially looking out the window at the entire earth below you, or gazing out into the depths of space, aside from just the feeling of floating around while your brain's full of fireworks.

Way to go! You obviously have a much more practical mind than me haha. I don't think I would have got past, ''That'd be pretty cool''.

I would love some sort of device to catch all my weed spillage. I oft wonder how much I have squandered to the carpet in my life :(

EDIT: I realised that I already use such a device; colloquially known as a tray :|

Way to go! You obviously have a much more practical mind than me haha. I don't think I would have got past, ''That'd be pretty cool''.

And that's why I'm the engineering student and you're the crimelord brother of a plumber : P

Last edited:
I've lurked around here on and off for years. But that comment made me laugh out loud so much I registered to let you know!

The thought of grinding up weed and trying to get it out the grinder onto the papers!

Status
Not open for further replies.