• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I’ve probably got about 2/300 bottles of wine in the garage that I’ve bought a box of here and there from wine tastings. But only bought them because I was half cut while tasting, full of cheese and crackers and assorted nibbles. Probably tasted like shit, but I’m hoping 12 years in the garage and I’m sitting on a gold mine 😂

I’ve probably got about 2/300 bottles of wine in the garage that I’ve bought a box of here and there from wine tastings. But only bought them because I was half cut while tasting, full of cheese and crackers and assorted nibbles. Probably tasted like shit, but I’m hoping 12 years in the garage and I’m sitting on a gold mine 😂

I'll come round and sort them out for you if you like :D

Actually, really really nice! I don’t tend to drink to get pissed. I do quite like finding wine that’s nice.

What I was wondering though Diz, are there actually 19 different types of wine, or simply 19 different labels?

Stinky Kronenbourg just to keep myself on an even keel haha. Wish I could enjoy alcohol it's more of a chore at the moment. I got dependent faster than I thought and the withdrawals for me are brutal. Untill the old Covid is taken care of forced to slowly kill myself or stop which I tried.... may as well get steaming then 😜 .... Well well well aren't I just one big party pooper 💩😂

And don’t be making fun of my delicious pear cider!! Hahaha!! Hmph..... might have a third... that’s it though! No more...
Love you saw the humour there.. lol respect.. but still 4% wont even hit sides with me .. You lucky